Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (31540 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by sirTesco(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
He is not the biological father of that innocent boy. What sense did an 8 yr old boy have.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Adeniyi077(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Though kids can be ^-^ at times, but that's part of their nature, and why they're kids. But why would a father choose to go banana and expose his weakness to the world? Now, who will remember the number of times he has cautiously warned him?
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Zalam5: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
cry grin.....'Kuje prison straight
angry
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Victorchuks4(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
See this handsome boy.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

What is this one saying?

Who cme be this one? angry

Since which day did women start talking in the presence of men?

Better get your back into the kitchen and stay there.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by hemenie(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time parent.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by ColtPython(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Originality007:
shocked Pestle? the man must be A WWE fan

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by rellawyt(f): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
14years o! see handsome boy
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Jimi23(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gross. What kinda father is he?
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
The Police should release the Father jor.. angry angry angry

I thought this was Nigeria.. angry

Parents are free to whoop their kids as they please.. Teachers in school too. Pastors in church as well. angry

The father was only disciplining his Son to make him into a Good Man in the Future.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. angry Isnt that still our motto in Nigeria.. angry

These motherfucking Buhari is destroying the fabric on Nigerian society. angry

This guy has gone mad again
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by sandman007: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
No one is blaming his whole tribe .....
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Triton1996:
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/evil-father-beats-son-brutally-with-pestle-breaks-his-leg-abandons-him/

Seriously speaking, not everyone living is human. Some are just goats in human skin. How on earth will a father beat a child up to this extent? Even if he stole something, he shouldn’t be treated this way.

8 years old Chukwuma Okafor is presently on admission at the Kubwa General Hospital after his father brutally beat him, left cane marks on his body and a fractured hand and leg.
According to Facebook user, IG Wala who shared the photos, after beating him, Ebuka’s father took him to school and dumped him there. Worried by his state, his teachers contacted a Nun who rushed him to the General Hospital in Kubuwa, Abuja. After undergoing series of X-ray, the result revealed he has fracture on his leg and hand as a result of beating with a strong object which the boy confirmed to be a pestle.

Incidentally, Hassan Maina Kaina, a reporter with VOA Hausa was in the hospital to check on his friend. He saw the boy’s condition and encouraged that the matter should be reported to the Police.

The school reported the matter to the Police in Kubuwa and Mr. Okafor (his father) has been arrested for child abuse. The school teachers confirmed that on several occasions, they made effort to intervene on the boy’s situation but the father proved stubborn and even threatened them. The scars on the boy’s head & back shows how long he has been maltreated by his own father.

Ebuka’s father claims he is a disciplinarian and that his arrest by the police over the matter is an example of the kind of embarrassment his 8 year old son brings to his family. He is yet to state what his son did to warrant such beating.

some assholes will call it discipline angry thunder strike his father

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Dennygirl: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Who cme be this one? angry

Since which day did women start talking in the presence of men?

Better get your back into the kitchen and stay there.
Madcow don't tell me you can beat your child like this man did, I dey fear you sef
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by zizoo36: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
I know it will not attract much criticism and hate comments, because it is not a Muslim or Hausa affair. Bunch of hypocrites undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by nan1: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
EVIL MAN MAY U ROT IN JAIL

BUT WHERE IS THE MUM IN ALL THESE?

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by olumalcolm(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Boy go ask ur mum wu ur dad is cos I dnt bliv a real fada can stand seeing his own blood child lik dis no mata wat. Wen I was in pri sch,if I cm home wit any mark on my body,d teacher is in soup. Beat him wit cane on d hand dats all.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Electronzeez(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
weedcrusha:
No tribal bashing please

What's your problem young man , I read the whole piece without noticing the name but your comment made go back and check for the name .

Nonsense
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by SpaceAngel: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
if he is not taken away from the dad, soon he will kill the boy. undecided
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by pointblank247(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
But why call the maga father?
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

Madcow don't tell me you can beat your child like this man did, I dey fear you sef

Ofcourse not.. Na Mad I dey mad, I no dey crase.

But I remember how people almost killed me for advocating that school teachers be banned from flogging children and that an anti-flogging law be passed.

There is no clear line of where discipline stops and where cruelty starts.

I am looking at the kids back and I am remembering that my own mother also inflicted similar scars on me as a kid and NO I was not adopted.

Nigerians need to learn that there are other ways to discipline a kid that does not involve inflicting physical pain on the child.

This kid is now psychologically fhucked.

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by 41lady(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Poor boy, this is the consequences of eating Noodles, this situation remind me of my father, my mummcy travelled and I was cooking and playing football in the premise, so I forgot, the oil catches fire everywhere in the house were filled with smoke unlucky for me it was sunday, Paddy was at home sleeping the smoke woke him while I was busy playing football, the next thing I hear was a dirty slap and kick continuously, but due to strong bone. So my Padding got fracture instead of me, since then he never beat me again.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some nairalanders need a father like this. cheesy
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's frustration of how the economy is. The question now is; why would a father vent his frustration on his son?
#showLove_2the_kids
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
41lady:
Poor boy, this is the consequences of eating Noodles, this situation remind me of my father, my mummcy travelled and I was cooking and playing football in the premise, so I forgot, the oil catches fire everywhere in the house were filled with smoke unlucky for me it was sunday, Paddy was at home sleeping the smoke woke him while I was busy playing football, the next thing I hear was a dirty slap and kick continuously, but due to strong bone. So my Padding got fracture instead of me, since then he never beat me again.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Beast Father
I was expecting a WOMAN to do it ooooo
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by skuribeebo: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
End time father
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by charlsecy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Triton1996:
Some are just goats in human skin. How on earth will a father beat a child up to this extent? Even if he stole something, he shouldn’t be treated this way.
Are goats violent?
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
What parents fail to understand is this :

When God gives you a child, it is called Stewardship not Ownership.

There will definitely come a day for accountability.

A day will come in the boy's life when the father will say, " son, I love you". The son will reply, not so!!!.
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by MrIyke222(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
His father...
Hard to blive. Even if he stole his last kobo.
Our african black mind is still a huge opstruction on our view of hw best things re to b done in dis modern world.
As a psychologist, beatng a child for wrong doing cannever b d best option!

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by teetee1: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
hakeem4:
Why would you beat someone like that

But I remember the time I was young , my father slapped me in church I saw Angel Micheal hawking gala and lacasera

Men i couldnt help but laff really hard till tears filled my eyes. That's one hell of an unforgetable slap...lmao

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Omotoso2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
this na witch craft oooo
Re: Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
If the Father's name is Umar/Shehu/Sani or Abdul***** this trend would have had ethnic coloration by now and some people would have started wailing for division of Niaja.
Wish the boy quick recovery and i pray there wont be aftermath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.