Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? (804 Views)

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2016
I've been wondering why can't we just by faith go ahead and marry anybody we like even if the person is bad, believing the person will change by faith? You know we have to be sure we're compatible with our partner to avoid heartbreak, depression, and been dump. Don't get me wrong, i understand what faith is, because the bible makes us to understand that, if we have faith, we can move mountain i.e we can do anything with faith, it's true and experienced many times but what i'm confused about is, why can't faith work with relationship?
We even pray to know if our partner is the one for us but can someone just go ahead to marry anybody you're attracted to and have faith it'll work out?
Mature minds please
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by SFSNIPER(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Premarital sex. Later I'll say something better.
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Thou shall not test the lord thy God smiley
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
?
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by kilode100(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
You can marry by faith and divorce later when her kpekus no sweet again.

Marriage is no longer for better or worse.
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Dennygirl: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Go ahead and marry by faith. I doubt if it will work
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Thou shall not be an omini knowest tho shall not marry a *strange woman* in d name of faith the bible calls such man un wise aka a fool
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Thou shall not test the lord thy God smiley
No one is testing God, it's just a question
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thou shall not be an omini knowest tho shall not marry a *strange woman* in d name of faith the bible calls such man un wise aka a fool
hmmm... Nice
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:
You can marry by faith and divorce later when her kpekus no sweet again.

Marriage is no longer for better or worse.
you guys are making it sound like i wanna marry a stranger. Just to be clear, it's just a question
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
ekundayoalo:
No one is testing God, it's just a question
And it is answer to your question.
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And it is answer to your question.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by kilode100(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2016
ekundayoalo:
you guys are making it sound like i wanna marry a stranger. Just to be clear, it's just a question

You can marry and divorce her later if her Toto no Sweet you again.. You don't have to stay married to one person for the rest of your life..
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by ekundayoalo(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

You can marry and divorce her later if her Toto no Sweet you again.. You don't have to stay married to one person for the rest of your life..
like seriously, is this coming from a lady or a guy? Do you pray to marry more than once? Cause u sound like a dude to me
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by kilode100(f): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
ekundayoalo:
like seriously, is this coming from a lady or a guy? Do you pray to marry more than once? Cause u sound like a dude to me

Why do most of you think that it's a Guy behind this handle?... It's getting boring pls.

11 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Ajinoride(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
@ op: it is very clear that u dnt understand what FAITH is. faith is a function of your relationship with God. if u have not been hearing from God on other issues of life, dnt expect to hear from him on marriage.
God does not fail, neither does he tempt us, but we are drawn away by our own lust. there is no perfect spouse. in most cases, u are the one that needs to adjust your lifestyle. if you understand this statement "God is LOVE' , then u will understand the position of faith in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
I suspect this username is a male judging from his words
kilode100:

Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Ajinoride(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

Why do most of you think that it's a Guy behind this handle?... It's getting boring pls.

stop living a life of mirage and controversy. post your pix, that solves it
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by kilode100(f): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ajinoride:

stop living a life of mirage and controversy. post your pix, that solves it

Just say, that you need something to wack on..

5 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by kilode100(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oma307:
I suspect this username is a male judging from his words

May God punish the liar if I am a Guy, say Amen!

Make I no express myself again?..

3 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Since u have clear the air now, i will believe ur words
kilode100:

May God punish the liar if I am a Guy, say Amen!

Make I no express myself again?..
Re: Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ajinoride:
@ op: it is very clear that u dnt understand what FAITH is. faith is a function of your relationship with God. if u have not been hearing from God on other issues of life, dnt expect to hear from him on marriage.
God does not fail, neither does he tempt us, but we are drawn away by our own lust. there is no perfect spouse. in most cases, u are the one that needs to adjust your lifestyle. if you understand this statement "God is LOVE' , then u will understand the position of faith in a relationship.
seconded...thirded...fourthed...till infinity

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Born Without A Womb, Cervix Or Vagina...my Fiance Left Me" / Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? / How God Rescued Me In Kano After I Got Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.