Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. (12915 Views)

S/w Don't Stone Or Attack Military Operation In Your Area Even The Lizard One! / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by dammytosh: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Fulani herdsmen murdered in a day what Boko Haram killed in 3months

There they go.

Did he mention fulani or Boko Haram.

Enemies of progress. I guess you are an iPOD too and na iPAD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by jamesibor: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
As everyone attention was shifted to Ese Oruru, no one noticed February came and gone without a single Boko Haram suicide bombing or attack on villages. I think this is the first time in as many years a whole calendar month will come and go with the Boko Haram killing.

Similarly, throughout February, it has been one recorded success to another by the Nigerian military.

Are you for real mate?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/13/africa/boko-haram-attack-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by davodyguy: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
dammytosh:

There they go.

His handle is PROVACATEUR, hence he's ready to provoke you needlessly lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by bikerboy1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Una wan go wake sleeping lion Abi?
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by anomsodi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some ppIe can be fooI at times
does it mean dat d Iives Iost at agutu viIIage in benue were nt under federaI n state govt to protect
men get Iost
caII me wen fuIani herdmen r put to rest are nt

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by anomsodi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some ppIe can be fooIish at times
does it mean dat d Iives Iost at agutu viIIage in benue were nt under federaI n state govt to protect
men get Iost
caII me wen fuIani herdmen r put to rest are nt

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Jokerman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
See the weapons Madih buhari bought.... wow
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by ndcide(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
If I were a boko haram sponsors, how else do you think I'll end boko haram without suspension.

No one expected boko haram to continue when power has returned to the north.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
dammytosh:

There they go.

did you check the title or the story? Are you using Braille to read undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
davodyguy:

His handle is PROVACATEUR, hence he's ready to provoke you needlessly lipsrsealed undecided
my handle provokes truth and shame liars

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Pigin1: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fix game 1000% sure 50odd Nigeria vs fulani herdsmen 2\2 Code 2581
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by JERRY1925(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
We rejoice over nothing, why we making such records public..dnt u knw some are here...let observe quietly.
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by obailala(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
We should exercise some caution as we celebrate this news. Those boko-bastards are known to normally strike after such assertions just to prove they still exist. God help us!
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Wallyjay(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
nice one
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by dazdilijae(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sorry to sound negative but didn't. We hear of a bomb blast in adamawa police station few days back? Are we so forgetful or is this another propaganda?
Please let's stop playing politics with terrorism.

7 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by davodyguy: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
my handle provokes truth and shame liars
embarassed shocked angry
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by princefaculty(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Who is taking people as fools here? The blast at the IDP camp on Dikwa, Borno state on the 10th of last month that claimed over 58 lives and over 78 injured, is that not tragic enough to be called an attack abi na knock out them use for there? God help us

6 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by efilefun(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:
We Don hear, if I talk now, some moronic zombies will call me vampire whereas ur Waka Waka in chief is the real vampire undecided

why you come post pic of the head of una family for nairaland? Lol

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nbote(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some of d signs exhibited by sufferer especially on social media and nairaland especially includes..
-Their motto and most significant aspect of the sign is "Blame GEJ" and if he hasn't been connected to the case, blame his Administration and if it's still not connected, blame d umbrella .
- If it's good for the goose under an umbrella it's probably not dat good for the gander with a broom as d spellings are different, in otherwords their hypocrisy level is heightened.
- If your opinion on politics differs from theirs or u complain about the bad state of the nation, then u are either a wailer or an Ipob/ipod youth.
-Inability to reason on their own and as such don't expect anyone else to reason especially if it's not in line with theirs.
-Everything PMB does is a masterstroke, even wen he does nothing.
-They have to continually feed on lies and allegations generated by the virus and as such are always in a heightened state of mumucrity which also causes hallucinations.
- They somehow believe d state of things could have been worse if GEJ had continued..
-Their favourite words are "blame", "GEJ", "clueless", "DasukiGate", "Yams" "Yam-Eaters", "PMB", "Body-Language", "EFCC" "Kwaruption",
-Their favourite villains are Allison, Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu, Fayose and most importantly and top of the food chain Jona or GEJ.
- Their heroes include D lion of Ubima, Nasir, the Emir, Osho baba and any other umbrella wielding politician and most importantly and at the top of the food chain PMB.
-They are always attracted to and very active most especially in threads on EFCC allegations, PMB travels, APC blames on the state of things, PDP chieftain arrest
- They somehow believe every EFCC indicted person (mostly under the umbrella) should b sent directly to jail without trial or evidence as every allegation by the EFCC no matter how ludicrous it sounds is true.
- They don't mind dat allegations churn up daily but trial is not forthcoming so long as it feeds their appetite.
- You'll need Lantern and torchlight to see dem in threads on 2016 padded Budget, falling naira, recent fuel scarcity, rising electricity bill amidst falling supply, extravagant lifestyle of Dino the Menace.
- They find a way to connect GEJ to everything wrong with the nation.
- They resort to insults wen confronted because like I said earlier, dey can't reason on their own.
- Their only definition of past administrations is the last administration.
-They'll most definitely create a counter thread.
If I get a ban for dis then there are probably zombies in high places at work. But if not please add urs because U must have come across dem.
N.B: THIS IS SIMPLY A PARODY BUT SHOULD B TAKEN SERIOUSLY WITH A PINCH OF SALT. IF E PAIN U THEN I'M SORRY U HAVE BEEN ZOMBIFIED...

I guess the increasing fulani attacks and the failed attacks on an IDP camps are desperate or inconsequential as well.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by d33jy85: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
omo guy @OP i need to smoke d type of weed that you have been smoking.... What of the Bombing in Adamawa ie The IDP camp and the Police HQ nko or that wasn't in Feb.?? The truth is BOKO HARAM has been bombng and destroying but there is a media blackout on all bh activities so we wont know whaT happens its a pity that you can spit out these lies and propaganda shame on u!

5 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by rugged7(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Story...

All these equipment were ordered and paid for by Jonathan.

Buhari still hasn't bought 1 fulani kettle for washing blokkos.

The gazelle helicopters were already in use and were withdrawn for upgrade via addition of the Bushmaster and gattling guns

The bike battalion was stood up following discussions with sri lankan generals who used it effectively in counterinsurgency ops

All these happened under Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by vislabraye(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
BOZENAMinesweepers

While we wish the military success, why do you have to paste a picture from another website ? The chopper you see here is a Russian chopper which you copied from another site.
And also the heavy duty machine, actually belongs to the Jordanian military. This is very misleading.
However, the presidency has to intervene between the Fulani herdsmen and the Agatu villagers. You can't rejoice over the seemingly victory against bokoharam and forget about the mayhem perpetuated by the herdsmen. Problem has changed name. . Kudos the military.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by sondi: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
A very big Lie. Who told you that there was no single bomb blast or attack on any village by boko haram.
There were at least 2 bomb blasts in Yola, Adamawa state capital. The last was in Jimeta barely two weeks ago.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by vislabraye(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
d33jy85:
omo guy @OP i need to smoke d type of weed that you have been smoking.... What of the Bombing in Adamawa ie The IDP camp and the Police HQ nko or that wasn't in Feb.?? The truth is BOKO HARAM has been bombng and destroying but there is a media blackout on all bh activities so we wont know whaT happens its a pity that you can spit out these lies and propaganda shame on u!

It's a pity people can go to great length to lie. Why do you think Buhari has 4 media advisers and not even one economic adviser ? Why do you think more budget allocated to ministry of information than on agriculture ?

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by bobchigar(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
dammytosh:
No remind them to abeg.

One thing about all these SORE election losers is that everything is a win win situation for them.

If Buhari did not travel any where, they will say we voted for an old docile president.
Now that he travels, he is travelling too much.

If Buhari defeated Boko Haram in the first month, they will say he simply called his boys to order.
Now that it took time, they said they thought he claimed he can do it.

If Buhari did not fight Corruption, they will say we all knew he was corrupt too and corruption can not fight corruption.
Now that he is fighting, they scream witch hunt.

If Buhari's Govt came with immediate Power restoration, they will say they sabotaged Jonathan deliberately
Now that it is taking time, they scream we said it.

Arguing with wailers is a waste of time, especially the iPOD(b) wailers. Their joy is for the country to explode and they will celebrate anything that they think will lead to that.

There is a very long way to wail, at least 3 years and at most 7 years.

By then Fayose would have had goitre out of useless screaming.
A silly Governor governing a very poor state still forming opposition at the detriment of his own people and to his advantage as a PDP leader in the future.

Bring the election again, any reasonable and not blind loyalist knows that BUhari is what Nigeria needs going forward not Jonathan's clueless style of leadership

In 7 years time, we will greet all of you both iPOD, iPAD and iPOO. Happy 7th WAILING ANNIVERSARY !!!!

Just for them to see these again
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Oblitz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Horlufemi:

You have time to read iPod news?
It's foreign news
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by marlockj: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
As everyone attention was shifted to Ese Oruru, no one noticed February came and gone without a single Boko Haram suicide bombing or attack on villages. I think this is the first time in as many years a whole calendar month will come and go with the Boko Haram killing.

Similarly, throughout February, it has been one recorded success to another by the Nigerian military.

The issue is this..before u close ur eyez n open.u will see all dis wit boko... especially does bikes.....
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Koleman(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
An average Nigerian is never interested in good news...i can't believe we all actually ignored this!
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by allcomage: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
This is not correct news. There was a BH attack around mid feb, but apart from that, great success.

AGATU ATTACK IN BENUE IS PURE BOKO HARAM ATTACK.300 KILLED AND OVER 7000 IN REFUGEE CAMPS.WHAT DO you SAY?

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by lumeneng22: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Watts 75? Is that the new name of minister of information?
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Gkemz: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
No bomb blast or unrecorded explosions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / El-rufai: Most People Think Governors Are Thieves / NASS Plans To Meet US Congress Over $875m Weapons Deal Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.