Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 (1530 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Sprintson(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
This is coming from the stables of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES worldwide.
Apostle Johnson Suleman storms LAGOS @ TBS Race course on the 16th and 17th of March 2016.
As he comes in to Lagos please avail yourself the opportunity of having a permanent healing and Deliverance, Come expecting a miracle and Gods healing.
We are not advertising any church here rather we are saying come and fellowship with Gods servant and TESTIFY.
After all Apostle is the brain child of Late Bishop Benson Idahosa and a spiritual son to PaPa Adeboye and Papa David Oyedepo amongst others so this is Gods word not Mans word.... am open to questions
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Ochoiho: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
What time pls
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Sprintson(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Raw Power Lagos Invasion 2016

Morning session : 9.00 am
Evening session : 4.00 pm
Tafawa Balewa Square Lagos Island

Thanks
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Sprintson(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2016
This month Come and be blessed and take charge of ur 2016

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by mekzyjoe(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sprintson:
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
This is coming from the stables of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES worldwide.
Apostle Johnson Suleman storms LAGOS @ TBS Race course on the 16th and 17th of March 2016.
As he comes in to Lagos please avail yourself the opportunity of having a permanent healing and Deliverance, Come expecting a miracle and Gods healing.
We are not advertising any church here rather we are saying come and fellowship with Gods servant and TESTIFY.
After all Apostle is the brain child of Late Bishop Benson Idahosa and a spiritual son to PaPa Adeboye and Papa David Oyedepo amongst others so this is Gods word not Mans word.... am open to questions
my father my father..........fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Sprintson(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
mekzyjoe:
my father my father..........fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOL WE DON'T SERVE A DEAD GOD WE SERVE A MIGHTY GOD !!! LIFT UR HANDS AND SHOUT FIREYAYAYAYA
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Raw Invasion 16 And 17 March 2016 by Sprintson(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its goin to be awesome,next week Gods Oracle in person LIVE

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings Of Restitution / An Encouraging Quote From TB Joshua / THE Greatest Miracle On Earth: Survival Of Tsutomu Yamaguchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.