Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election (35416 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Nnamdi Kanu’s Victory In Court Today: The Last Of My Predictions Also Came Throu / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Though I laughed at the video,, but it really wasn't funny deep-down of me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0tprL8VHQ

It was the precision of the whirlwind for me..

It even had to come back to that same exact location, and increased its strength in order to complete the attack..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Totilopussylick(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing can hold down the winds

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Bobbysmicky(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Nairaland is becoming too tribalistic and not accomodating these days.

Everything here annoys me. I just read d news without heading to the cs.

Seun u should handle this or u will eventually loose people here to other site

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by dayleke: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Awon ebora....... grin

Make dem make it right o.

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
N
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Ekakamba: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Abuja abi? grin
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Jagznation(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
The spirit of tinubu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by jumper524(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
A new president with high level intellectual capacity and hater of failure is in town.
That CBN governor should start finding his bearing.
Unlike Buhari, we won't go after him but rather we'll focus more on repairing the damages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Sign of BAT's victory

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Deefirm: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Lolz....
BluntCrazeMan:
Though I laughed at the video,, but it really wasn't funny deep-down of me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0tprL8VHQ

It was the precision of the whirlwind for me..

It even had to come back to that same exact location, and increased its strength in order to complete the attack..
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by tunatrezy(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Abeg wind carry ballot box 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
awon omo wobe grin
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Maynman: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Do we also have “spirit of earthquakes”?

2 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Freshtruth(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu get level I swear he talk am he do am Chai he is the greatest strategic politician of all times my heart for the man even though am one of his haters I have no choice . sir I which to be your political grand son

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Tissaia(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy shocked
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by broadman20: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmmmm !

BARSHI EL-RUFIA IS A GOAT LOADING.

That's what he asked us to write across Nigeria if Obi gets up to 2k votes in Kaduna.

6 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by sylve11: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Draslo(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
🤣

It came to carry PO back to Anambra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by sat70: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Mumu ignorants. Na angry spirit sef cause earthquakes for Turkey

3 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by LegendHero(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol everybody japa.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Olarewaju89: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
The gods are angry with tinubu and his thuggery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Antoeni(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
If you think you can rewrite the results of an election that you lost this heavily, and somehow actually take office and rule despite having been so obviously and overwhelmingly rejected, then you're welcome to go ahead and try.

The people have spoken.

8 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by chatinent: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Tor.

It's only natural for a whirlwind to occur. It coincides isn't actually superstitious.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by xynerise: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
It happens in the North most times. It's a natural phenomenon
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Itzlinda(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
I need scientific explanation for this
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by LegendHero(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Olarewaju89:
The gods are angry with tinubu and his thuggery

Lol they are angry but yet they allowed Tinubu to be the next president. Atiku will lose today.

It’s evident already.

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by PROPHETmichael: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu deployed both physical and spiritual hijackers 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Godkillbuhari(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper52a4:
Boss.... pls clam down .... dis your post get as he be ...... pls remove it becos of all dis APC supporters..... I beg sir
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
SMH. Just checking JIGAWA state result upoads and I noticed somone uploaded National Assembly result sheet rather than Presidential. Adhoc staff una weldone o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.