Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs (14644 Views)

Yusuf Sule Saulawa Jailed For 7 Years For N2.5m Fraud (Photo) / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by askYomi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
tongue
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Ikegift4real(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
unn microbiology wee men de tee to graduate from na him u enter fake drug. prof ogbonna will nt be happy to hear this.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by sleekdot(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
I am not surprised Tell me why.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Ojay105(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
When hustling KNOWS NO BOUNDS....
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by ademega(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
good for her
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
na i see dis

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by iphanyiuma(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
englishmart:
they should let him graduate first. So he can happily become a herbalist
read post you say you wan be first to comment...its a her not a him biko
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by AfroKnight: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
These people. I just knew t had to be one of them. They just love things like this.

No wonder they refused to vote for the late Dora at the senatorial polls. They hated her cos she spoiled business for them.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
bengems:
America is a great country today because they value human skills and talent. In the states, if someone goes against the law in a more sensible and logical way, such a person will face the punishment attached to the crime, but with mercy. Because he will be of importance to the government for his great logic reasoning. I That's America by the way.

Back 9ja...they waste away the masterminds behind a crime not thinking twice of their importance. What a jungle?

I think this Lady in question has a deep knowledge of how drugs work, why can't government appreciate and rehabilitate people like this in the community? But let her punishment be less.

This is why Nigeria is stagnant year in year out

Bros mechionu there jere, dake enu e. I am a microbiologist and with some pharmacological knowledge and i can tell u how she made d drugs. All she did was to get raw materials for compounding the active ingredient (metronidazole), use chemistry knowledge of the reaction (out in public domain) to produce it, weigh 20g den add other rubbish (chalk, colouring etc) to produce d powder in tableet form and make extra profit. Do not praise a thief and killer... a quack at that.

While some of us are busy designing researches that'll benefit the country n world (eventho no money to execute them) she's killing people to make a living. God punish her!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Akerry(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
muller101:
na plumber for produce abi.
Microbiologists study microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi, and some . In addition, microbiologists will be needed to help in the pharmaceutical aspect ......meaning they are to assist d pharmacist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
I think you're wrong sir. She has no deep knowledge of how drugs are produced.
A fake drug has the capacity to kill much more people than a book haram bomb will.
So hospitals around her and even individuals will buy flagyl thinking it would work. 20mg instead of 200mg.
Some people will rely on it and have poor wound healing .
It's like justifying how a medical school drop out does surgeries on unsuspecting patients.
She deserves the jail term and should serve it.

bengems:
America is a great country today because they value human skills and talent. In the states, if someone goes against the law in a more sensible and logical way, such a person will face the punishment attached to the crime, but with mercy. Because he will be of importance to the government for his great logic reasoning. I That's America by the way.

Back 9ja...they waste away the masterminds behind a crime not thinking twice of their importance. What a jungle?

I think this Lady in question has a deep knowledge of how drugs work, why can't government appreciate and rehabilitate people like this in the community? But let her punishment be less.

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
bengems:

You are a big fool and a nitwit! Tell that crap you just typed to the families of those that lost their loved ones to this bish selling fake drugs! You have zero knowledge of how things work in America obviously, that's why you are typing this crap and you think you make sense! In your folly, you are actually a big contributor to Nigeria's backwardness with your lump sided reasoning!

6 Likes

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Ahmeduana(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Skywalker5:
Haba.fake drugs.heartless soul
THEM SUPPOSE KILL HER, IMAGINE, 20MILLIGRAMS INSTEAD OF 200MILLIGRAMS, NO WONDER MY jedi-jedî NO DEY GREE CURE INSTEAD E BECOME CRONIC.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by aribisala0(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

You are not thinking properly. Your words are unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by skyfall: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

Hear the criminals. So she's the first microbiologist Nigeria has ever produced? Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by muller101(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Akerry:
Microbiologists study microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi, and some . In addition, microbiologists will be needed to help in the pharmaceutical aspect ......meaning they are to assist d pharmacist.
according to ur last line. u can gather info and knowledge while assisting someone to execute a particular task.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by ilenaira: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Bros mechionu there jere, dake enu e. I am a microbiologist and with some pharmacological knowledge and i can tell u how she made d drugs. All she did was to get raw materials for compounding the active ingredient (metronidazole), use chemistry knowledge of the reaction (out in public domain) to produce it, weigh 20g den add other rubbish (chalk, colouring etc) to produce d powder in tableet form and make extra profit. Do not praise a thief and killer... a quack at that.

While some of us are busy designing researches that'll benefit the country n world (eventho no money to execute them) she's killing people to make a living. God punish her!
Thank You.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by onadana: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

bengems:

bengems:

Have you lost a loved one to the menace of fake drugs or have you being paralized after using fake drugs?If you have experienced any of the above then your write up makes meaning. Until then receive sense in over flowing quality.

2 Likes

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by son4century(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Fime2000:
why u dis girl stain d name of UNN.
Na only dat one u dey see? She stained microbiologist

2 Likes

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Shut up. Do you know how many people have died of fake drugs. You just talk poo cos you have not lost a loved one to it. Try telling it to folks with such experience. America ko , America ni. You know where America design.
bengems:

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by dazzlingd(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

The saddest thing is that you thought u ve made sense.
Your post lacks logic, empathy and strategic thoughts. It is technically unsound.
The other day I commented on a post that Nigerians celebrate mediocrity, this is even worse, you now celebrate mediocrity and evil conscience.
When u build an organisation, kindly employ criminal minded people and men of evil conscience because they appear competent to u which by your judgement mediocres means competency...
Will she be the first microbiology grad in nigeria? What so special about what she has done if not evil and inhumanity

4 Likes

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Okudiover(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

This is the most stupid comment I have read in weeks. So if I am very good at killing people with a gun and I am caught instead of serving time I would be recommended for a captain's rank in the Army?

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Okudiover(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Fime2000:
why u dis girl stain d name of UNN.

tongue tongue You are more concerned with the overrated UNN than the harm fake drugs have caused the society especially those in the rural areas and urban slums. Okay oh! Quantinue.

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:

To think 17 dolts liked this your inane post.

Maybe we should also release all the hardened criminals from jail because we need able-bodied workers.

Someone was selling fake drugs that may even have led to the deaths of innocents, and you're here condemning the prosecution.

You deserve a hot slap for this nonsense, and I am sure you're an early frontrunner for worst post of 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
dazzlingd:

The saddest thing is that you thought u ve made sense.
Your post lacks logic, empathy and strategic thoughts. It is technically unsound.
The other day I commented on a post that Nigerians celebrate mediocrity, this is even worse, you now celebrate mediocrity and evil conscience.
When u build an organisation, kindly employ criminal minded people and men of evil conscience because they appear competent to u which by your judgement mediocres means competency...
Will she be the first microbiology grad in nigeria? What so special about what she has done if not evil and inhumanity

My brother, I don't know which University he went to, but I would have petitioned them to withdraw his certificate.

Such an abject lack of common sense in that post...shocked the willies out of me this fine Saturday morning.

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
son4century:

Na only dat one u dey see? She stained microbiologist

This is another setback for microbiologists in our quest to become professionalized. God save and help us all, Amen.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
ilenaira:

Thank You.

You're welcome sir/ma
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Lectuwaire(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Mtscccw.........Igbos see u na lyf. Why everything related to u is fake.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by donodion(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Proud of you.You are a patriot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Delhi With $354K Heroine / Commercial Motorcyclist Nabbed For Killing Wife’s Friend In Ondo / EFCC Arrests Dismissed Soldier And Accomplice Over Employment Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.