Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs (14643 Views)

Yusuf Sule Saulawa Jailed For 7 Years For N2.5m Fraud (Photo) / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by ayodara77(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
there are still many of dem out there, I know a man in abuja here who told me how he used to make very high profit from selling fake drugs because they buy it very cheap but sell at d price of d original. when I asked him about d fate of d sick dat will take d drugs. he said it is none of his business , I actually lost my husband in similar circumstance, a hospital established by a Lab technician who didn't know how to treat typhoid, I found out from reliable source too late. all those practicing such should get ready to pay with their innocent children here on earth and after life.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Amoto94(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
ayodara77:
there are still many of dem out there, I know a man in abuja here who told me how he used to make very high profit from selling fake drugs because they buy it very cheap but sell at d price of d original. when I asked him about d fate of d sick dat will take d drugs. he said it is none of his business , I actually lost my husband in similar circumstance, a hospital established by a Lab technician who didn't know how to treat typhoid, I found out from reliable source too late. all those practicing such should get ready to pay with their innocent children here on earth and after life.
Report the criminal to the relevant authorities to save further lives.
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by dazzlingd(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
ayodara77:
Pls do d world a favour by reporting that animal
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by Akerry(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2016
muller101:
according to ur last line. u can gather info and knowledge while assisting someone to execute a particular task.
I simply termed that "ILLEGAL" unless he/she has d license to do so....
Re: Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs by antispexish(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
bengems:
America is a great country today because they value human skills and talent. In the states, if someone goes against the law in a more sensible and logical way, such a person will face the punishment attached to the crime, but with mercy. Because he will be of importance to the government for his great logic reasoning. I That's America by the way.

Back 9ja...they waste away the masterminds behind a crime not thinking twice of their importance. What a jungle?

I think this Lady in question has a deep knowledge of how drugs work, why can't government appreciate and rehabilitate people like this in the community? But let her punishment be less.

This is why Nigeria is stagnant year in year out

yes , you are right !. she can be making drugs for prisoners while she is with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: Otokoto Again In Imo - Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals. / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi With $354K Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.