Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady (33779 Views)

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Mikollon1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Siena:

You are too aware and logical for Philpham.

Your posts are filled with knowledge that's supposed to be common sense but he's still having a hard time coming to grips.

Cut the kid loose. Let him make his own mistakes.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Philpham:

White men are still 100% better than black men , this french dude just happens to be a runt in the white society.

Any statistic report or feasibility study to buttress your point?
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Philpham:

White men are still 100% better than black men , this french dude just happens to be a runt in the white society.

Care to share how you came about this conclusion?

As I stated previously, your judgement is being clouded by emotion.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Philpham:
The french maniac is simply vindictive from what I percieve, if not, he should defend the allegations brought up against him if he can.

By defend himself, what exactly do you mean? Defend himself on Nairaland, or Twitter? Rant and rave on Social Media like the boy's mother is doing?

I would say he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, besides his son's mother, or her attorney.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Siena:

By defend himself, what exactly do you mean? Defend himself on Nairaland, or Twitter? Rant and rave on Social Media like the boy's mother is doing?

I would say he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, besides his son's mother, or her attorney.

It's reasoning like yours that make African men backwards in all aspects of life compared to other races, sheer ignorance and unfounded ego.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Philpham:

It's reasoning like yours that make African men backwards in all aspects of life compared to other races, sheer ignorance and unfounded ego.

Keep on topic, you can defend your stand without getting personal.

I hope your own father is white? Heaven forbid he's black, backward, ignorant and egotistic.

You yourself are as backward as anyone could ever hope to be, if you stereotype, and see the above shortcomings as an African thing. It's all about personality, not race. If you can't see that, then you have a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Origin(f): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
A child belongs to his/ her mother. Unless it can be proven that she is incapacitated due to insanity or indecency.

Who is the judge that gave full custody to a father without hearing the mother.

which law was the judge interpreting or has the judge collected bribe?
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by k4kenny(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Siena:

Again, I will respectfully point out, at this point this is all pure conjecture.

We only know what the wife has posted, and how she has portrayed her son's father. Her airing her grievances on Social Media will NOT get her custody of her son. She is better off using the same Nigerian Criminal Justice System to fight her son's father.

As for joint custody, how will that work? Is her French ex going to move to Nigeria on a permanent basis?

I find it really funny how you can criticise the Nigerian Criminal Justice System. Like it or not, that is what exists in your country. You either live with it, fight against it (if you have unlimited funds and time) or migrate to a country that has a legal system you feel is more just. If this case had gone in the mother's favour, you would be rejoicing, and there would be no mention of what a joke the Nigerian Criminal Justice System is.

As it stands, it favoured the father, it's all turned sour, and the man is suddenly a criminal and kidnapper. I don't blame him, he used your legal system to his advantage, it's up to the boy's mother to do the same, rather than rant on Twitter and the like, coming across as a bitter, twisted and irrational being.

I never called the father a criminal or a kidnapper, the article did. However, we must admit his method of getting the child leaves more questions than answers.

Why would he go to his school with armed police officers rather than his home.
Who issued FULL UNCONDITONAL custody to a parent without a court hearing? like I said earlier, a woman would have to be stark raving mad, a danger to society for a Judge to grant such.

People keep mentioning the story is one-sided, he hasn't told his side. Well, BXB has been going on social media for months now, he has plenty of opportunity to tell his side. A simple statement through his lawyers will do.

As for joint custody arrangements, he's a foreigner working in Nigeria, They should be able to work something out. This is not the first time separated parents stay across the pond from each other.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
k4kenny:
People keep mentioning the story is one-sided, he hasn't told his side. Well, BXB has been going on social media for months now, he has plenty of opportunity to tell his side. A simple statement through his lawyers will do.

Thank you for your very succinct post, it's clearer to me now how joint custody could work. I assumed he was not based in Nigeria.

Social Media is no place to fight any sort of legal battle. Worse when there's a child involved. Is this publicity ideal? Reliance on Social Media to get facts can produce surprisingly unreliable results.

If I were the father, I too would NOT post details online like the mother has. He may well have made a statement through his attorney, but we'll never know.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by blessedtwins: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Philpham:
I keep saying, men do not raise children. They do not have any capacity to nurture or breed any child because they lack the innate ability to do so. Men take children as an accessory, something they can add to their portfolio as an acquisition, not that they value their existence., eg are the likes of davido, wiz kid, chris brown, who flash their bastard children on Social media for attention. That is why men can easily without reason abandon their children with their mother, or kill them if they do not get their way, which is why full custody for parenting should and will always be given to a woman who is much more responsible and capable of raising a successful child.

Call me myopic, but men are realistically sperm donors in the cycle of procreation, any thing outside that , they are lone wolves.
This insane French man is cold hearted vindictive tyrant who has made use of the loopholes in Nigerian legislative system to kidnap this child from the mother, and we look on.
Things like this cannot happen if he were in France with this woman, it's only in Nigeria where bribery, and "white man effect" is at its peak that this monkey can do that.
I hope the Nigerian government looks into this case and the woman should get a good lawyer and get her child back, and repatriate that man back to France.

If this could b law.I mean u make sense die

2 Likes

Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Siena:

Keep on topic, you can defend your stand without getting personal.

I hope your own father is white? Heaven forbid he's black, backward, ignorant and egotistic.

You yourself are as backward as anyone could ever hope to be, if you stereotype, and see the above shortcomings as an African thing. It's all about personality, not race. If you can't see that, then you have a long way to go..

You sound pained and frustrated as u cannot even defend a simple act of injustice meted on this Nigerian woman, nor use common sense to decipher between right and wrong.
As trying to explain common sense to you is like pulling tooth without analgesia, go back and ask your mother to educate u on basic rights of a mother with regards to child custody , then come back and try and talk sense if you your deep rooted ignorance in social matters will allow you.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Philpham:

You sound pained and frustrated as u cannot even defend a simple act of injustice meted on this Nigerian woman, nor use common sense to decipher between right and wrong.
As trying to explain common sense to you is like pulling tooth without analgesia, go back and ask your mother to educate u on basic rights of a mother with regards to child custody , then come back and try and talk sense if you your deep rooted ignorance in social matters will allow you.

Wind your neck in, and quit whining! You're the one who's getting frustrated, enough to declare African men as ignorant, just because my own opinion differs from yours. It beggars belief how a seemingly intelligent being will describe her own race as backwards. I am entitled to my opinion, you're entitled to yours. You can not force others to tow the same path as yourself.

I can't defend any apparent injustice you feel the boy's mother has suffered, because for one, I was not there. It was a Nigerian court that ruled in the father's favour. If you don't like it, then grab a bunch of your buddies, arm yourselves with placards, and carry out a peaceful demonstration outside the court! I also have no idea who the mother is, or what made the court rule in the boy's father's favour. You need to ask yourself why.

You started getting personal, not me - go back and read your previous response, as well as this one. I will not stoop as low as retaliating by bringing your parents in here, it's nothing to do with them.

My take is this, as I have posted on several occasions - the mother is best off going through the legal route to fight her son's father, if she wishes to overturn the court's ruling, not using Social Media, as it doesn't work. Did you read this in my previous posts, when you weren't getting way too emotional to notice?

We do not have to agree. But when you drag absent parents into issues where they have no business being, then you have a problem. I would politely advise you NOT to include my parents in any subsequent responses. I trust your own common sense can grasp this.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Siena:

Wind your neck in, and quit whining! You're the one who's getting frustrated, enough to declare African men as ignorant, just because my own opinion differs from yours. It beggars belief how a seemingly intelligent being will describe her own race as backwards. I am entitled to my opinion, you're entitled to yours. You can not force others to tow the same path as yourself.

I can't defend any apparent injustice you feel the boy's mother has suffered, because for one, I was not there. It was a Nigerian court that ruled in the father's favour. If you don't like it, then grab a bunch of your buddies, arm yourselves with placards, and carry out a peaceful demonstration outside the court! I also have no idea who the mother is, or what made the court rule in the boy's father's favour. You need to ask yourself why.

You started getting personal, not me - go back and read your previous response, as well as this one. I will not stoop as low as retaliating by bringing your parents in here, it's nothing to do with them.

My take is this, as I have posted on several occasions - the mother is best off going through the legal route to fight her son's father, if she wishes to overturn the court's ruling, not using Social Media, as it doesn't work. Did you read this in my previous posts, when you weren't getting way too emotional to notice?

We do not have to agree. But when you drag absent parents into issues where they have no business being, then you have a problem. I would politely advise you NOT to include my parents in any subsequent responses. I trust your own common sense can grasp this.

I do not wish to agree with you somebody like you, as u lack any reasonable insight about what life is all about, as your level of reasoning is sub-optimal in social issues.
Quit ranting and update your knowledge accordingly.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Philpham:

I do not wish to agree with you somebody like you, as u lack any reasonable insight about what life is all about, as your level of reasoning is sub-optimal in social issues.
Quit ranting and update your knowledge accordingly.

I never said you've got to agree with me, you dozy bint! Quote me anywhere I said our views are not allowed to differ?

Get down from your self-imposed pedestal, and quit seeing yourself as being more socially aware than I am.

My view remains the same.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Mikollon1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

I never said you've got to agree with me, you dozy bint! Quote me anywhere I said our views are not allowed to differ?

Get down from your self-imposed pedestal, and quit seeing yourself as being more socially aware than I am.

My view remains the same.

You just sonned that boy badly. You are too calm, composed and educated for him.
Re: White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mikollon1:

You just sonned that boy badly. You are too calm, composed and educated for him.

Who is backward ni.ggar. Don't let me bring out my koboko. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.