Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 (2414 Views)

Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele / Only The Private Sector Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Osinbajo / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
My gf that lives at Ikorodu is caught in the Hausa vs Yoruba fracass going on in Mile12.

Trust girls now she said dead body everywhere shops burning, businesses looting, everybody running helter skelter.

She was coming from Festac but met the fracass.

Can a Yorubaman help rescue her please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her name is Ify grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba vs Hausa in NML ....

CC: OperationIgirigi. grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
She said one Yoruba baba was running his cap fell from his head he didn't even look back or try to pick it but keep running grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Emypresh(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Plz call James Bond on this number +442-5674-22237

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
I smell a tribal war here
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:
She said one Yoruba baba was running his cap fell from his head he didn't even look back or try to pick it but keep running grin grin

Hhaaaaaa! grin Don't start what you can't finish. grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by BiafranPrince: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
See how fast they'd lock this great thread, lol.
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by DaBullIT(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
A reasonable comedian would have at least added a face to Ify to feign seriousness

But then common sense not common

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by bettercreature(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yanusa should be able to help you out! call him asap 08097873832

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
A reasonable comedian would have at least added a face to Ify to feign seriousness

But then common sense not common

Hater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Kingslaw(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Call spider man on 2349032791649 he is right now in Lagos. please fast, he will soon be leaving to IMO state for august (march) meeting. rescue koh rescued nil!

so, she see people dey run she no run na to dial your number.
that one na make you come there come rescue her or for waitn?
hmmm!!! that girl is wicked!
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by stevecantrell: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why Yoruba ?

Abokeee will not only rescue her, he will also find a nice cosy spot to relocate her to. In the North.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Shebi you live in Lagos? Why not mobilise your fellow cowards to go on a rescue mission grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by vivalavida(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

chai,that baba must be a coward o

1 Like

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Call may weather +-234956321547C grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Emypresh:
james bond 4what na, call d mere commissioner!!!
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
Shebi you live in Lagos? Why not mobilise your fellow cowards to go on a rescue mission grin

Incase you don't mind I took part in two serious riots in Onitsha, my city is my heritage.

I took park in Miss World Riot in Onitsha, I took part in Cartoon Riot too.
I have done what am suppose to do, you can't push me around in my city, state or heritage.

Generation of my father put their lives in the line defending her, its an indictment to me if I failed to do so.

Go and defend yours.

10 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by T9ksy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some folks are too truly jobless!!!
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Incase you don't mind I took part in two serious riots in Onitsha, my city is my heritage.

I have done what am suppose to do, you can't push me around in my city, state or heritage.

Generation of my father put their lives in the line defending her, its an indictment to me if I failed to do so.

Go and defend yours.

Lolz. Obviously you don't love your girfriend, show her the nonsense you wrote if by chance she manage to get home alive. grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
vivalavida:

chai,that baba must be a coward o

Like Ojukwu? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by coolitempa(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Go and defend yours.

You should really be ashamed of yourself.... cheesy....and to think you call yourself a man

1 Like

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have Deadpool's number. He can help your gf.
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lolz. Obviously you don't love your girfriend, show her the nonsense you wrote if by chance she manage to get home alive. grin

You love your city more than my gf, your city is being raided my gf has gotten home.

Can you quickly go to the war front and defend your city and stop keeping me busy grin grin grin grin grin

She is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

You love your city more than my gf, your city is being raided my gf has gotten home.

Can you quickly go to the war front and defend your city and stop keeping me busy grin grin grin grin grin

She is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz, so you are blind to the news? Those area boys no get a bit of joy ooo.
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolitempa:

You should really be ashamed of yourself.... cheesy....and to think you call yourself a man

Am not around Lagos now, am in Bur Dubai chilling.

I would have come and rescue my treasure so that fulani will take over Lagos like they did Ilorin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

I would have come and rescue my treasure so that fulani will take over Lagos like they did Ilorin

Lolz you are a mess grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lolz, so you are blind to the news? Those area boys no get a bit of joy ooo.

Oga your not suppose to be here, your city is on the verge of enemy takeover your playing blues after the reggae grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga enter Danfo to Mile12 to and defend you land cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lolz you are a mess grin

Hahahahahahahaha goooo to Mile12 now before we have another Emirate in the South West.

Superstar1 is from Osun so no need flogging a dead horse, Osun is already dead grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Emypresh:
After James Bond even save her self, her pvssy go hear am.
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by coolitempa(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Which ilorin did they take over... angry
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lagos Emirate, Emir of Lagos HRM Alhaji Muhammad Idrissu Dogon Daji, Turaki Hausawa, Babamutu Mpafu grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Oga your not suppose to be here, your city is on the verge of enemy takeover your playing blues after the reggae grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga enter Danfo to Mile12 to and defend you land cheesy cheesy cheesy

The land is been defended already, your aboki friends are talking with their legs into the Ketu, Ogudu and Mile 12 police barrack grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by PentiumPro(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Which ilorin did they take over... angry

The dude is a troll, let's just humor him. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Calls El-rufai An slowpoke,curses Him During 2day's Sermon(video / Niger Delta Avengers Rack Up To 20k Followers On Twitter. / See The New Weapons, Armoured Tanks Buhari Sent To Finish Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.