Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 (2421 Views)

Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele / Only The Private Sector Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Osinbajo / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Which ilorin did they take over... angry

Capital of Kwara State with Alhaji Sulu Gambari as the Emir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos Emirate grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Dxclusive(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nairalanders no dey encourage person at all...
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

The land is been defended already, your aboki friends are talking with their legs into the Ketu, Ogudu and Mile 12 police barrack grin

Oga go and save your mother's amala and ewedu pots and stop spamming my mention.

So Northerners are my friends now grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you gotten your own piecemeal hahahahahahahahahahahha

Sai Babaaaaaaaaaa

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by csamii: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
BuddahMonk:
She said one Yoruba baba was running his cap fell from his head he didn't even look back or try to pick it but keep running grin grin

My guy! You funny I swear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by amiskurie(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mile 12,where I was born n raised.I've seen it all
Re: Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 by coolitempa(f): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

The dude is a troll, let's just humor him. grin

He is a clown of extraordinary proportions...the Emir is Yoruba 'kolapo' and the governor is Yoruba....so what is his point

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things About James Ocholi You Probably Did Not Know / Why NDDC Should Be Changed Back To OMPADEC / Facebook Founder,Mark Zuckerberg And Family Mark Halloween In Vikings Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.