Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"Ladies First.... For Real??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies First.... For Real??? (1572 Views)

LADIES FIRST [Women Only PICTURES] / LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) / Ladies First..could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
to all feminists and female supremacists in the house, i have just five questions to ask......... would you say ladies first to the following?:

1. be the first to wake up in the morning and lead the family in prayer.

2. be the first to go to the kitchen and prepare food for the family.

3. be the first to go out and hustle for the family.

4. be the first to pay all necessary bills, including house rent and children's school fees.

5. be the first to ride your man the cowgirl style during a fucking session.

it's "ladies first", innit so what ya say? undecided
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Who "ladies first" Don help.....

1 Like

Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by falconey(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided

Number5 thinking
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smoking hemp this hot season is too bad for the brain.

Op smoked weed
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
gassdon:
[s]Smoking hemp this hot season is too bad for the brain.

Op smoked weed[/s]
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lurlah2014(f): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
THIS IS NOT NEW TO SOME LADIES COS THEY DO THIS ALWAYS, EITHER TO HELP THE MAN OR TO SERVE THE GOLD DIGGER WITH THE FIGURED HEAD HUSBAND HASHTAG

WOMEN ARE STRONG TO STAND ALL OF THIS WILLINGLY OR NOT
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
lurlah2014:
THIS IS NOT NEW TO SOME LADIES COS THEY DO THIS ALWAYS, EITHER TO HELP THE MAN OR TO SERVE THE GOLD DIGGER WITH THE FIGURED HEAD HUSBAND HASHTAG

WOMEN ARE STRONG TO STAND ALL OF THIS WILLINGLY OR NOT
including number 5? wink
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by onstelly(f): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Single mothers!
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lezz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
to all feminists and female supremacists in the house, i have just five questions to ask......... would you say ladies first to the following?:

1. be the first to wake up in the morning and lead the family in prayer.

2. be the first to go to the kitchen and prepare food for the family.

3. be the first to go out and hustle for the family.

4. be the first to pay all necessary bills, including house rent and children's school fees.

5. be the first to ride your man the cowgirl style during a fucking session.

it's "ladies first", innit so what ya say? undecided

Of course not, Feminism to these African women is just a cheap catchphrase they hurl around to be seen as sophisticated and learned. Especially our avowed nairaland feminist crusaders.

None of them dare walk the narrow, lonely path that true feminism marks. They stand behind the curtain of nairaland and become keyboard feminists and liberated bigots who preach what they dare not practise in the comfort of their homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just chill out..... You guys like carry woman mata for head like what I don't even know

The purpose and existence of feminism isn't a few rubbish catch phrases and what exactly they mean. It is equality for humanity bro, equal opportunity ..... at schools, at jobs, in the family, in society. Doesn't mean people can't play roles or have things they take responsibility for, few people are crazy enough to believe that. It's just essentially the freedom to choose. There should be little compulsion. Feminism means that a female can be a housewife or a doctor or a lawyer or a pure water seller with 10 kids or no kids or anything in between, and it's alright. It's her life. She's an autonomous human being.

Feminists don't even say "ladies first", not that I know of anyways.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
Of course not, Feminism to these African women is just a cheap catchphrase they hurl around to be seen as sophisticated and learned. Especially our avowed nairaland feminist crusaders.

None of them dare walk the narrow, lonely path that true feminism marks. They stand behind the curtain of nairaland and become keyboard feminists and liberated bigots who preach what they dare not practise in the comfort of their homes.

spot on, bro! they're lions on nairaland but house cats in reality.........i deliberately created this thread to filch them out. LOL!
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lezz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
spot on, bro! [b]they're lions on nairaland but house cats in reality.........i [/b]deliberately created this thread to filch them out. LOL!
grin grin grin We could have dropped it in family section. That's where they converge in escape of reality.
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol. Op thinks what he typed made sense Nonsense grin
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Just chill out..... You guys like carry woman mata for head like what I don't even know

The purpose and existence of feminism isn't a few rubbish catch phrases and what exactly they mean. It is equality for humanity bro, equal opportunity ..... at schools, at jobs, in the family, in society. Doesn't mean people can't play roles or have things they take responsibility for, few people are crazy enough to believe that. It's just essentially the freedom to choose. There should be little compulsion. Feminism means that a female can be a housewife or a doctor or a lawyer or a pure water seller with 10 kids or no kids or anything in between, and it's alright. It's her life. She's an autonomous human being.

Feminists don't even say "ladies first", not that I know of anyways.

Now this makes sense cool
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin We could have dropped it in family section. That's where they converge in escape of reality.
really? oya, create the thread na and tag me. i'd love to watch a real NL movie grin
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nubian113:
Lol. Op thinks what he typed made sense Nonsense grin
how would i know your opinion can actually make 'sense'.....when you've been romancing with another girl's post? SMH! grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lezz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
really? oya, create the thread na and tag me. i'd love to watch a real NL movie grin
Lolz, I will when I have more time and knack to write.

But I'll drop something soon on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2016
FTBOY:
how would i know your opinion can actually make 'sense'.....when you've been romancing with another girl's post? SMH! grin

I still don't understand your point but hey that's not your problem
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

I still don't understand your point but hey that's not your problem
ok
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lurlah2014(f): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2016
yes
FTBOY:
including number 5? wink
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2016
lurlah2014:
yes
is that your favorite position? tongue
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by lurlah2014(f): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2016
undecided undecided
FTBOY:
is that your favorite position? tongue
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

Now this makes sense cool
Tanku my dear
Re: "Ladies First.... For Real??? by FTBOY: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Tanku my dear
do you live in the USA? u always seem to come alive from 4pm, Nigerian time

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Moves To Get Her In The Mood. / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster Says / I'm Done Playing Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.