Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS (22630 Views)

Car Loan: Innoson (IVM) Partners With Sterling Bank / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by macphilip: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Its new like this we want to hear and read about.
not Man rapes 12 year old girl

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by macphilip: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Its news like this we want to hear and read about.
not Man rapes 12 year old girl
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by HalfTruth: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
razortruth:
If not for tribalism and hate, this company can contribute positively in turning around nigeria economy. From the presidency to local government area should ban all cars from abroad and use only made in nigeria cars. But the government officials wont do it. They are busy buying BMW and others

If not for igbos hating other tribes, maybe other tribes would have patronized your China cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by persius555(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Igbo man wants to prove to us that a lot of good can still come out from them. I love that.
Why are some peeps on nairaland always quick to add tribal conotations to every positive thread. The average igbo man has always and will always be industrious and enterprising. But some people make it feel like they are in competition with other tribes. Even if others take a cue and decide to divest in that line too, it still doesnt chand the status quo of the average igbo man. Maybe, i should remind u that the financial institution is not investing in IVM because the company is owned by a igbo man, but because they believe in its unique brand and enormous potential and of course the nigerianess.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Stanbeto: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good move IVM. IGBO KWENU
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:
This innoson lack good marketing skill

You're right. His marketing manager should be sacked.
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by free2blast(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
naija8080:

Yoruba wetin again?
IPOB you see how bigotry has eaten deep into you. How did you know he is a yoruba or how does his statement warrant the poo you spewed up there?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
HalfTruth:

If not for igbos hating other tribes, maybe other tribes would have patronized your China cars.
NO. Its the other way round. Igbos are the most hated tribe but they are the most blessed tribe. The brain of average igbo man is programmed to think deep and make great things to come from almost nothing. Thats why they survived the war and even became better than those that stole their savings in the bank and gave them only £20 pounds after the unfortunate war!
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by NobleAngell(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
persius555:
Why are some peeps on nairaland always quick to add tribal conotations to every positive thread. The average igbo man has always and will always be industrious and enterprising. But some people make it feel like they are in competition with other tribes. Even if others take a cue and decide to divest in that line too, it still doesnt chand the status quo of the average igbo man. Maybe, i should remind u that the financial institution is not investing in IVM because the company is owned by a igbo man, but because they believe in its unique brand and enormous potential and of course the nigerianess.
As far as I'm concerned, u haven't made any sense. I never made any statement to bring down d igbos in anyway but because u are sooo sensitive to tribalism, u have already programmed yr mind towards unnecessary defense.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Akaewu: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Igbo man wants to prove to us that a lot of good can still come out from them. I love that.

So r u sayin that there nothin good coms out frm them ? undecided
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by gentle007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:
apply as their marketing consultant. Show them what you can do which they are not getting right
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:

Rome wasn't built in a day, when I was young, nobody would touch Hyundai!

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Who is ''us''?
And how much good have ''US'' done better than igbos in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by NobleAngell(f): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Akaewu:

So r u sayin that there nothin good coms out frm them ? undecided
Are u okay? Or u just can't read?? Which?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by menxer: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
The best way to market innoson cars is for the state government to use them as official cars. Remember when PAN product was the official car used by government?

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
we are not trying to prove anything to anybody. We have been and still doing what we were known for ever since our fathers began walking the face of the earth. Resilience, committment, hardwork, independence and the steady struggle for survival and a better tomorrow. Tnx for loving the Igbo's anyway.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by gretblue: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oh my God! When did we get to this gory situation in this country. Politicians have done more harms than goods to Nigeria youths.When did we get to this level of religious and tribal hatred? What a generation?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by jclassiq(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:

What the hell do u know?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by jozee08(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
should av sign that with indigenous bank na, but nice one sha
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by mrphate(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
i still wonder why we have to be compelled to buy made in Nigeria goods, for God sake charity they say "begins at home" ....meanwhile instead of some politicians to think of innovative investment they are already booking hotel rooms in Dubai for the weekend. #isupportmadeinNigeriagoods
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
menxer:
The best way to market innoson cars is for the state government to use them as official cars. Remember when PAN product was the official car used by government?

This is really the way to go. I personally wouldn't buy an Innoson, I wont because I want to buy made in Nigeria buy a car that is not up to my standard but the govt should encourage them through patronage and hopefully in time the quality of the vehicles will improve. Much as I like Obiano, it was disheartening to see Anambra state parade a fleet of Toyota corrolla cars they bought for the police. It doesn't send the right message. Plus big industries like the car industry could be a major source of IGR for Anambra state if harnessed properly, Not only does Toyota not have an assembly plant in Nigeria (yet) whatever taxes it pays on it's profits goes to another state, wheras if Anambra bought Innoson, they can have mouth to encourage other states to buy Innoson and when Innoson makes a profit, it's taxes will go to Anambra state.

This is just about us Nigerians being smart. The corollas that our governments keep buying are assembled in South Africa, we are exporting our jobs to South Africa. If Innoson isnt up to the quality required buy Kia or Nissan, they are assembled here in Nigeria. If jobs are kept here, it puts money in Nigerian's pockets no matter what region they are and ultimately these people will buy something from your region. People cant buy your products if they have no money, people cant have money if they have no jobs. it's govts duty to patronise companies that provide jobs to Nigerians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Tex42(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
naija8080:

Yoruba wetin again?
I think the guy is right, Innoson is not doing well in terms of marketing otherwise, he won't be when he is now.

The guy is criticizing constructively(not minding the motive).

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by kennybabs1980: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:
lets encourage him, by and by, he'll get there
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by H2Ossss(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
naija8080:
Igbos making us proud while Hausa-Fulani are shedding blood. SHM

Get some brains dude... get some brains. we are all nigerians... ofcourse the hausas can call dangote as 1 making dem proud while igbos want to cause mayhem in the country... all dis tribalistic nonsense should stop... support any nigerian doing well and oppose dose doing poorly regardless of tribe.

I am H2o, and i just want to make common sense... loooooooooool

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by foriz4u(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
this one wey banks don enter d matter so i hope say things no go change o...because banks r always after profit pretending to b helping customers whereas, killing them like HIV virus
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by beembolar: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
And nobody is giving the first bank to do this some accolades... I think Sterling bank try well, well tho! Kudos the one customer bank, I hope your brand can be better worked on! Keep it up! #BuyNaijaGrowNaira
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Kingspin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blakjewelry:
What do you know about marketing? Abeg change your mouth.
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by bolaji777: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
9ce 9ce
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by kings52: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kings Music Promoters.

Promote your songs in Nigeria. Don't listen to that song alone, air it in all around the country.
Contact us @08035125115.
Email: kingspromotersinc@yahoo.com.
Head office: Abuja, Zaria road

Let us take you there!!!!
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Certifiedboss: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Breaking News @innosonmotors signs auto finance partnership with Sterling Bank @ Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Head Office Nnewi Anambra State.

https://www.facebook.com/InnosonMotors/timeline

If government should make this product and the official car given to every government official in the country this man will make it big in 2yrs and Nigeria wI'll benefit .
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
razortruth:
If not for tribalism and hate, this company can contribute positively in turning around nigeria economy. From the presidency to local government area should ban all cars from abroad and use only made in nigeria cars. But the government officials wont do it. They are busy buying BMW and others

Ban cars from aboard, how is that possible?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Highvotage: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
razortruth:

Your intention or opinion is right but there is no nation in the World that will do this because it will lead to monopoly market.
They can create a very competitive environment like what we are seen in telecom sector.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acura Mdx Tech Package 2008 Model Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D / Army Bans Trucks On Lagos Bridges / What Is The Average Life Span Of A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.