Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies (2285 Views)

How To Become Attractive To Ladies Without Spending Any Dime / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by legendd(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
BE GENUINE IN UR ANSWERS. wHAT WOULD YOU DO TO IMPRESS
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by Magz(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2009
Good question. Great post.

One thing that I think helps is making a concious effort to always be very assertive and never seem unsure or indecisive. Women, or at least normal ones, are almost always turned off by an indecisive man.

What do you propose as a way to become more attractive to women?
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2009
Dont be embarrased to say or do things, be funny, be a gentleman, compliment them, and dress nice. but do not change who u are.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by chiejik(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2009
Walk naked to her.dont be shy ok
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2009
@Chiejik

This is the 21st century & NOT the "garden of eden"

@post

Be yourself. . .!
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by gen2genius(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2009
Wo needs to impress? There's always someone for everyone! wink
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2009
chiejik:

Walk naked to her.dont be shy ok
u wicked well
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by biola44: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2009
make as much money as u can! grin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2009
@post
just make as money as u can. . .even if u look like king kong, there's STILL someone that would be attracted to ur pocket. . !!

@my sexy butt

how u dey?
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@post
just make as money as u can. . .even if u look like king kong, there's STILL someone that would be attracted to ur pocket. . !!

lol grin some women like look jare
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by patwhizkid(f): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2009
Real cash! wink
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by chiejik(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2009
what do you want me to tell him?is a stupid ?
Nobody tells a woman how to give birth or noone tell him how to f_ck
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2009
@pat
real cash?? Make i go borrow gun or form militant juz to make u smile

@mysexybutt
different strokes for different folks, i know of a girl in my hood who ended up marrying some "4foot plus" guy cuz he was a big-shot!!
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by patwhizkid(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2009
Yes huni, no money no honey.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2009
gold digger
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by patwhizkid(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2009
Who?
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by candylips(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2009
you
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2009
candylips:

you
thank u
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2009
@pat

already "made" by God, don't need guns!!!

@mysexybutt

hows my . . . . doing?! grin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@mysexybutt
lol please I observe u have even given me a nickname funny.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol please I observe u have even given me a nickname funny.

my dear no vex, na d way ur . . . . dey do me!!

@pat
no money, more honies 4 me
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2009
@sexy
we're going to insure your "butt" cuz it's well configured!!! kiss and i'll also need to assign it an IP address, so i can ping & reach it ANYTIME i wanna
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2009
shocked shocked shocked u are nor well grin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2009
Aha!! Yes ur IP address is 90.0.0.1. .

*pinging*. . . . .

REQUEST TIMED OUT!!! shocked
Reply from 90.0.0.1 successful. . . . grin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by patwhizkid(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2009
V3, u are my huni, money or no money.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2009
patwhizkid:

V3, u are my huni, money or no money.

ty dearie
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by candylips(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2009
huni ko buni ni
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by patwhizkid(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2009
Oloshi
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by candylips(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2009
ti mo ba mu e. wa je egba o( u go chop cane o)
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2009
candylips:

@pat
what's he on about?? shocked
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by biola44: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2009
candylips:

which one? grin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies by v3: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2009
In fact. . .the "hands" vying for my pat r now too much o!!!

INFS again!!

(1) (2) (3)

For The Women: Would You Date A Younger Man? / Just Look At What Becomes Of Her - Waitng For The Perfect Man!!!!!! / Your Babe Give You Deadline To Marry Her Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.