Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos (40445 Views)

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by FTBOY: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:

With okadamen involved, who else?

it's the lagos state agbero and some jobless youths. NURTW have their own troubles but definitely not to start a riot as such

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by BiggerBangs: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by DankemzI(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol grin
True True Lagos is a no Mans land o!
Even Abokii the claim Lagos shocked

13 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by gabazin080(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:
Hausas be causing problem in every part of Nigeria .

Abducting
Killing their hosts .
Greedy rulership
hello ma'am. Your username though, like someone that loves getting into trouble and later get banned.

Can we be friends
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kudos to Ambode and the CP for prompt intervention
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hausa mobilization loading undecided

5 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
No time for ultimatum. We treat their fuckup real quick and settle
did you just say "we"?

4 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by FTBOY: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ralphdan:
Hausa mobilization loading undecided
the riot has stopped already.........get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by nbright: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12
. Ban NURTW in south wa ste? Are you for real?

nbright:
grin sad sad shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
the riot has stopped already.........get a life!
just saying the fact. grin
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Tex42(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
So this one happen for Lagos! How many hausas did Oba Akiolu and his goons throw into the lagoon? Non!

Few months ago it was "Igbos don't have respect for their host communities" bla bla and for that they should be thrown into the lagoon.

Today, the hausas took the fight to ur door step and The Lagos Oba is yet to say a word, likewise other tribalistic Nairalanders here, una no fit talk!

Yet to see what the Igbos have done...

#saynototribalism

#saynotoviolence

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Marriott1980(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
This right here brought back memories of 1998 when Abiola died. I would never forget that day as long as i live. Having to pass through Bodija market to get to Agbowo as a student of Methodist grammar school bodija. I remember the policemen telling us to hold hands and they were leading us through. Suddenly fighting broke out again under the bodija bridge around what is now skye bank area. I remember the guy in front of me being hit with the stick the hausas use in controlling their cattle called "Sanda" and his head burst open. I would have outran Usain Bolt that day if he was to be beside me.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
I was not taught to hate any tribe , while i was. growing , but i started nurturing it , when my first igbo boss , wont stop having hateful comments about the Yoruba's, if any Yoruba hates the igbos , its simply becuase of the hates comments the igbos always make about the Yoruba's

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by WATCHOVER(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
whether the fight ends or not this picture should send a deep signals that Nigeria is under the spell of the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Smooyis(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God for the calmness
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by abiolag(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin I go comment sef since I no knw wetin cause d fight, make I just keep quiet
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Litmus:
Twelve or so dead, their eyes come down, so what was the benefit? What was gained?

Sometimes it is clear why Hitler, Stalin, Chairman-Mao, Pol-pot etc exterminated so many of their citizens. Collect all the lot involved in this fighting, innocent and guilty alike, exterminate them, problem of stupidity solved in the area permanently.

Exterminating the stupidity gene from society somehow feels attractive....

We received valuable information from a reliable source . it was not yoruba vs hausa fighting, but Cameroonian vs Ghanaian joined by South Africans who were fighting to make the world believe that Nigerians hate themselves . I mean Nigerians will never exhibit such savagery, this is the type of things the rest of uncivilized Africa will do . another source told us it wasn't happening in Nigeria ,the images are fake ..we are still working on verifying that claim

5 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12

Way to go sis but the aftermath, a possible increase in crime, maybe difficult for the security agencies to handle at the moment.
They ve got their plate full at the moment
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by homosapien(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
livinbygrace:
Abeg stop dis nonsense

Tell that to your brother's who were rejoicing about the conflict.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Firefire(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:

How can APC ban its arms of militants ?

Impossicant!

8 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by signz: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:
I was not taught to hate any tribe , while i was. growing , but i started nurturing it , when my first igbo boss , wont stop having hateful comments about the Yoruba's, if any Yoruba hates the igbos , its simply becuase of the hates comments the igbos always make about the Yoruba's

What I know is that it will never degenerate into Yorubas killing Igbos or vice versa. It will only end with Igbos and Yorubas attacking each other on the Internet.

Both tribes are enlightened and I also think we understand each other.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by waice6571: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:

I have this moral understanding that your reaction towards other people's action is a clear indication of who you are in the real sense.
If of one unfortunate person or an event makes you to treat other people as a suspect then, everyone sees you as the devil.
Kindly check your self.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by chuose: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Imagine if Ibo people were involved they!

nairaland would have been shoutiing now.

The MODS would have been banning Ibo people or their supporters
[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Modsenemy(f): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
gabazin080:
hello ma'am. Your username though, like someone that loves getting into trouble and later get banned.

Can we be friends
Lol...the mods can't do without banning me .they hate me so much that if I comment (.) Fullstop, dey will ban me .

We re friends on here already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by kachnov(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cool..thank God
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by scholes0(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why are The Igbos commenting and referencing themselves on an issue that does not involve them, abeg?
Na by force to be concerned?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
waice6571:

I have this moral understanding that your reaction towards other people's action is a clear indication of who you are in the real sense.
If of one unfortunate person or an event makes you to treat other people as a suspect then, everyone sees you as the devil.
Kindly check your self.

I think it's you who need to check yourself , igbos are full of hatred to the yorubas , or do you think is an action of a single person , thats based on the assertion that have made, no igbos will deny that hatred, mind you i am married to an igbo man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.