Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos (40626 Views)

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Ninilowo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Everybody is now restored to "default" settings loju ibon ati Armour Personnel Carrier.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:
I was not taught to hate any tribe , while i was. growing , but i started nurturing it , when my first igbo boss , wont stop having hateful comments about the Yoruba's, if any Yoruba hates the igbos , its simply becuase of the hates comments the igbos always make about the Yoruba's

How is this related to the hausa vs yoruba carnage in mile 12? when Iran vs Iraq fights, ur type will always find a way to mention Igbos in it.
You seriously need deliverance from this your Igbo daymares and nightmares plaguing you before it becomes a full blown psychosis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Owoo daah Union grin

Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by mindtricks: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12

Where area boys are still roaming free and ruling on the streets of Lagos the govt apparently incapable of containing them, you are talking of banning NURTW.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by ritahot(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
the zoo must fall
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by ritahot(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
kissval1388:
Rip to the dead.
Am an ipob but I don't like violence.
no ambition worth the sweat of any Nigeria talk more of blood.

i,m ipob crew spotted. mtcheew.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Krucifax(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Let peace reign in the SW

This is not IPOB land

Why are you making yourself seem a fool online. Or is it that you dream about Igbos? Don't waste your air time if you have nothing useful to say.

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:
I was not taught to hate any tribe , while i was. growing , but i started nurturing it , when my first igbo boss , wont stop having hateful comments about the Yoruba's, if any Yoruba hates the igbos , its simply becuase of the hates comments the igbos always make about the Yoruba's

You're right!
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by davidsonkuti: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
dainformant:
more
Coti ti take over agbero ko ja owo ma hahahahahahaha wetin we no go seeee
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Panelbeater:
Thank God for my life , I ran into the crossfire between the Hausa vs Yoruba battle today....
Abokiss are animals, they should wiped out Lagos and Mile 12 market closed down...
Imagine Hausa Fulani attacking school children at their schools today

I hope pple know this gist right here is a lie.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Coward, Hausa-fulani are killing your people, you are here shining your teeth, dumb head

Head full of rocks. wink

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by chuose: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Let peace reign in the SW
This is not IPOB land

4 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by chuose: 12:43am On Mar 04, 2016
shepherd77:

It's because they lack the guts to do so.

Lagoon calling, Akure Horsewhip beckons grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by MakeWeTalk: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Let peace reign, I believe Yorubas have seen the difference between the Igbos and Hausas, I keep on saying it, that Lagos is no man land, Hausas has occupied mile 12 forever, they dominate that axis of lagos and no body can evict them there, they are even saying that they bought the area for Hausa-fulani settlers

No mind the Yoruba people curing the igbos.

How many Igbo people fight yorubas?
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Yorobastard(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Some people be forming married to Igbo nonsense jus to hide their bigotry not knowing the more they spill out the more retarded they sound

At least there is peace for now

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Yorobastard(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2016
99billiondollar:

I think it's you who need to check yourself , igbos are full of hatred to the yorubas , or do you think is an action of a single person , thats based on the assertion that have made, no igbos will deny that hatred, mind you i am married to an igbo man

I don't think you are married to an Igbo man....if Igbo's are full of hatred then you are married to an impostor cos I can't see how you believe Igbo's will hate Yoruba's and you still end up marrying an Igbo man...No Yoruba woman will ever want to try that so please jus say you are lying

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by preselect(m): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2016
[size=14pt]since 29th May 2015 this country has known no peace. everywhere is hot. . . . . . .anyways, for the sake of the dead, let me show some restraints in this thread.[/size]

#NoJusticeNoPeace

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by sorom4: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
They kip on sayin Igbo's are the cause of the problems in Lagos and I'm yet to hear Igbo's fighting other tribes.
lol. Na IPod dey cause am
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2016
sorom4:
lol. Na IPod dey cause am
Lol
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by francisbiz: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Obiagelli:

NURTW make more money for themselves by fire by force and they dont even pay tax cos they dont declare there revenue.
They are the major source of thuggery and crimes in this country. They harass innocent people all over the nation.
Let me tell this, in a small local government area headquarter in Delta state, the local NURTW chairman receives N5,000 daily as 'chop-money'
and at 4pm he recieves huge sum of money daily as 'closing-work-money'.
If you know what drivers and passengers surfer in their hands, Govt is losing huge sums of money by allowing NURTW to operate, they make transport cost more than necessary.
Them no dey even pay tax, ban dem now, they are wicked criminals.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by supernet4(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2016
This morning on my way to work, people are walking with their hands up

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2016
Ninilowo:
Everybody is now restored to "default" settings loju ibon ati Armour Personnel Carrier.

Oga e buru ooo

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Yorobastard:

I don't think you are married to an Igbo man....if Igbo's are full of hatred then you are married to an impostor cos I can't see how you believe Igbo's will hate Yoruba's and you still end up marrying an Igbo man...No Yoruba woman will ever want to try that so please jus say you are lying

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by kinzzo112(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
dainformant:
Following the violent crisis which erupted between Hausa and Yoruba community in Agiliti Area of Mile 12 in Lagos State (see graphic photos HERE), security operatives have restored peace and brought calmness to the area after battling to get the violence under control...Residents are now moving around freely. According to reports, at least four people died in the clash...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/peace-restored-at-mile-12-area-as.html

is this peace or peices . this is graveyard peace. is not healthy for the living!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.