Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos (40436 Views)

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by gabazin080(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:

Lol...the mods can't do without banning me .they hate me so much that if I comment (.) Fullstop, dey will ban me .

We re friends on here already undecided
. Modsenemy indeed. I was once a trouble maker here but have repented.

I mean friends away from nairaland
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by klassykute(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
kissval1388:
Rip to the dead.
Am an ipob but I don't like violence.
no ambition worth the sweat of any Nigeria talk more of blood.
wats ipob
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Ibbaba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Panelbeater:
Thank God for my life , I ran into the crossfire between the Hausa vs Yoruba battle today....
Abokiss are animals, they should wiped out Lagos and Mile 12 market closed down...
Imagine Hausa Fulani attacking school children at their schools today

****where and how ?
Do you know the count of the children the yoruba's killed within agility today, the stress I went thru before I was able to bring my sisters home.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Freedom4us: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=13pt]First it was Ibo People Leave Lagos or Be drowned.

Now it's Hausa People .

Is it really One Nigeria[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by free2blast(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tex42:
So this one happen for Lagos! How many hausas did Oba Akiolu and his goons throw into the lagoon? Non!

Few months ago it was "Igbos don't have respect for their host communities" bla bla and for that they should be thrown into the lagoon.

Today, the hausas took the fight to ur door step and The Lagos Oba is yet to say a word, likewise other tribalistic Nairalanders here, una no fit talk!

Yet to see what the Igbos have done...

#saynototribalism

#saynotoviolence
#Saynotothebigotry trash you just spewed.

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12

Sir, please read about the origin of the crisis before commenting,
This crisis has nothing to do with NURTW

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
kissval1388:
Rip to the dead.
Am an ipob but I don't like violence.
no ambition worth the sweat of any Nigeria talk more of blood.

What
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Femiwilli: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Imagine if Ibo people were involved they!

nairaland would have been shoutiing now.

The MODS would have been banning Ibo people or their supporters
[/size]

No doubt if it ibo people Nairaland would have exploded by now.

Everybody would have asked them to leave Lagos or be drowned

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Geofavor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We received valuable information from a reliable source . it was not yoruba vs hausa fighting, but Cameroonian vs Ghanaian joined by South Africans who were fighting to make the world believe that Nigerians hate themselves . I mean Nigerians will never exhibit such savagery, this is the type of things the rest of uncivilized Africa will do . another source told us it wasn't happening in Nigeria ,the images are fake ..we are still working on verifying that claim
mr man, do not say what you don't know. The people fighting are yoruba area boys vs the abokis here in mile 12.

If you know agility in mile 12, take a ride there now and see for yourself. The building burnt is still oozing smoke
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Femiwilli: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:

mr man, do not say what you don't know. The people fighting are yoruba area boys vs the abokis here in mile 12.

If you know agility in mile 12, take a ride there now and see for yourself. The building burnt is still oozing smoke

Na joke the guy dey joke now. grin

But guess wetin Yoruba people for na like say na ibo people angry

Dem for dey abuse them.

The MODS for dey ban Ibo people like say na currency

4 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Vado(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can this governmemt be bold enough to ban the NURTW. Two day ago it was Oshodi, today its mile 12

Ignorant post. What is the correlation of NURTW with okadamen and the current unrest? Living in denial of calling a spade a spade, the Hausa/Fulani community the evil they are.
Shout out to the Yoruba guys who stood up for the poor woman. These animals understand only violence to keep them in check.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by waice6571: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:

I think it's you who need to check yourself , igbos are full of hatred to the yorubas , or do you think is an action of a single person , thats based on the assertion that have made, no igbos will deny that hatred, mind you i am married to an igbo man
I didn't imagine that you'll take me up on this.
I understand your plight but my opinion still stand . Whatever that changes you is capable of making or mar you.
I'm a yoruba man yet, I have no preference for any tribe. I can make some funny comments sometime but I know that I didn't choose my tribe, family, parent or my country.
I wish you can spend from my 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Tex42(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
free2blast:
#Saynotothebigotry trash you just spewed.
OK FREE2BLAST, u are free to blast away from my post now.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by MakeWeTalk: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Vado:

Ignorant post. What is the correlation of NURTW with okadamen and the current unrest? Living in denial of calling a spade a spade, the Hausa/Fulani community the evil they are.
Shout out to the Yoruba guys who stood up for the poor woman. These animals understand only violence to keep them in check.

Wait if the Hausa/Fulani community are evil,
then how come it's only ibo people that are hated in lagos ?

Upon all the insults i have read on Nairaland nobody has called Ibo people evil.

yet it's ibo people that our royal father Oba has threathened to drown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQOrucebv4

5 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by princemillla(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Those culprit has been taking to state command ikeja and I heard they would be charge to court tomoa
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by yemynzo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Panelbeater:
Thank God for my life , I ran into the crossfire between the Hausa vs Yoruba battle today....
Abokiss are animals, they should wiped out Lagos and Mile 12 market closed down...
Imagine Hausa Fulani attacking school children at their schools today
. Good lord can't imagine it,school children that know's notting about the fight.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by resocorp: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Litmus:
Twelve or so dead, their eyes come down, so what was the benefit? What was gained?

Sometimes it is clear why Hitler, Stalin, Chairman-Mao, Pol-pot etc exterminated so many of their citizens. Collect all the lot involved in this fighting, innocent and guilty alike, exterminate them, problem of stupidity solved in the area permanently.

Exterminating the stupidity gene from society somehow feels attractive....
. This is a very bad. Hitler exterminated Jews, where Jews stupid?
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by waice6571: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
My friend from Cele end of Ajiliti Mile 12 just calls me that he has to vacate his house at least for tonight because, is like some people are regrouping.
Pls, let the police comb that area to forestall any form of attack in the middle of the night.
Funny enough, he is an igbo guy.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by adefizzy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na dat woman wey hold hin piking interest me pass for d whole thing. I know say wetin dey her mind be say " d person wey go collect dis pikin from me today go first kill me" lol. The love of a mother.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by MakeWeTalk: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
waice6571:
My friend from Cele end of Ajiliti Mile 12 just calls me that he has to vacate his house at least for tonight because, is like some people are regrouping.
Pls, let the police comb that area to forestall any form of attack in the middle of the night.
Funny enough, he is an igbo guy.

Tell him to come back to the Port Harcourt, we love the industrous Ibo people.
Lets leave the Yoruba's to be with their choice of the north.

Can everybody we are the winners .

The south-south gains the industrous south-east.

The south-west gains their Northerners.
I hope they arre happy as we are.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Vado(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

[b]
Wait if the Hausa/Fulani community are evil,
then how come it's only ibo people that are hated in lagos ?

Upon all the insults i have read on Nairaland nobody has called Ibo people evil.

yet it's ibo people that our royal father Oba has threathened to drown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQOrucebv4

Dude, I don't give a Bleep about Igbos and whatever transpired between them and the Oba. Didn't say Hausa/Fulani were evil based on this sole event but for the irrational belligerence they are known for nationwide. The Fulani herdsmen are slashing throats from East to the west to the middle belt. They are pulling the rest of the country back with their primitiveness.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
99billiondollar:

I think it's you who need to check yourself , igbos are full of hatred to the yorubas , or do you think is an action of a single person , thats based on the assertion that have made, no igbos will deny that hatred, mind you i am married to an igbo man
Na Igbo man cause the fight today?
You no go face Hausa people? Na person dey badmouth your tribe you come remember

7 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by caprini1: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
signz:

What I know is that it will never degenerate into Yorubas killing Igbos or vice versa. It will only end with Igbos and Yorubas attacking each other on the Internet.

Both tribes are enlightened and I also think we understand each other.
I Don really tire for this Igbo hate Yoruba,Yoruba hate igbo.....for goodness sake we have 3 Yoruba women as wives,and believe me they are the best and nobody toys with them in the family...so wetin make we do na? I tire o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by CandyDiamond(f): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Tell him to come back to the Port Harcourt, we love the industrous Ibo people.
Lets leave the Yoruba's to be with their choice of the north.

Can everybody we are the winners .

The south-south gains the industrous south-east.

The south-west gains their Northerners.
I hope they arre happy as we are.
Let peace reign, I believe Yorubas have seen the difference between the Igbos and Hausas, I keep on saying it, that Lagos is no man land, Hausas has occupied mile 12 forever, they dominate that axis of lagos and no body can evict them there, they are even saying that they bought the area for Hausa-fulani settlers

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by Krismart(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
jargaban:
the crisis is a reocurring one. i hope govt finds a lasting solution.
Do we have govt?
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by shepherd77: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
They kip on sayin Igbo's are the cause of the problems in Lagos and I'm yet to hear Igbo's fighting other tribes.

It's because they lack the guts to do so.

Lagoon calling, Akure Horsewhip beckons grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by CandyDiamond(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
shepherd77:

Coward, Hausa-fulani are killing your people, you are here shining your teeth, dumb head

5 Likes

Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
shepherd77:

Lol, nope. Coz we smart dunce.
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by TinyIslamic92: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
Wish i was there...If no no give person pikin upper cut eh angry
Upper cut kor upper shot nii, like seh he can fight undecided
Re: Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos by iHustle(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
The way a person/people reacts to conflict should inform you of whether or not to relate with that person/people. Several events including this one, should teach the Yorubas who their enemies are. Yorubas and Igbos can curse each other all day, online and offline, but they won't even go as far as slapping each other, not to talk of spilling blood. If the unnecessary hatred between the Yorubas and Igbos is transformed into a healthy competition or a political/ideological union, the world will bow for the Yorubas and Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Where Is Aisha Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.