Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (32157 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by daveyjay(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mtcheeew, leave trash for lawma

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by loomer: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
wirinet:

Hatred darken the heart and eats your soul. Where did i defend anybody. What efforts or suggestions have you given that would help the serially raped 13 year old child or you are only interested in seeing Yenusa punished. Why not make a donation towards helping Ese and her unborn baby to show you really cared for her.

Let's be realistic here, yenus has to be punished, weda the 13year old girl agreed or not to being with him, it's still classified as rape.

8 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Anseth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

You didn't hear well, the parents were in Kano sometime around September last year when they found out about their daughter's whereabouts, they were almost lynched by irate northern youths for daring to take away their conquest.

I didn't take any sides since this saga started, but the way you people are desperately trying to twist the story even in the face of hard undeniable proofs is just becoming more annoying. All these epistles are targeted at absolving yunusa of any wrongdoing letting him off the hook right? Can't we all leave that job to the police investigators?

You sound like you care so much about the girl's welfare now, is it her welfare you're about or is it saving your brother's skin that you're out for?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Funjosh(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
tongue
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Funjosh(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why the girl come do her face like that
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by kachnov(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Olajumoke will be really angry by now....

See how ese's story has overshadowed hers.

5 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't understand that last sentence. Is he saying she has been is the house of that spiritual leader? And for how long? Different twist everyday.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by SOPIGO: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.

Don't mind them. Moreover, the first lie they lie was that Yinusa was 18 years. Does it meant that he was 8years wen he travel from the north? Because the last time I check 18-10=8. I don't know if that Arithmetic have change because everything is Changing now in this country.

11 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by danielblessing(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
efilefun:
There's a lot more behind this film
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.

u have said nothing but the whole truth, the guy's father is a cheap liar. Just imagine a christian guy took a muslim girl of Ese's age and did this to her. I swear the whole christians up north would have paid dearly with their lives!

Some folks will come here and support a 25year pervert for kidnapping and impregnating a gal of just 14years (minor fa)
some even claimed they were in love ooo, 13year old gal? In love? It is only pervs that fall in love with minors.

Tufiakwa!!!!

12 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by tansho(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
What happened to our courts of law? Media trials, like mtn, everywhere you go
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by philips70(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
chukwudi44:

You should be ashamed of yourself!! Penning this long epistle to defend the gruesome abduction and serial rape of a 13 year old child !! Tufiakwa

What have you done and how hard have you shouted about these equally younger pregnant girls in baby factories in your backyard? Are these girls older than Ese or they don't have families? Is this not worse than abduction and rape?

6 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Misterdhee1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Each family is just trying to manipulate the story to their favour in this case.. Make we siddon deh look as more unfold.. Nd to all dos accusing Islam, may God forgive una!!

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by BUSHHUNTER: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
South-south girls are known for running away with men

#fact.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
The Oruru's are also culpable. If Yunusa served for 10 years and he is 18 years old then he must have been used as child labor on their farm land as he would have been 7 years old when he started working for them (he's been away since last year) angry ...we've not heard the truest truth about this issue.

meezynetwork:

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Achorise: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
why is he speaking up now? He has been brain washed with cooked up stories in order to defend his religion.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Irishrena1(f): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
I smell lies men. So when did he leave to start the meruwa business? And when did he switch from meruwa to keke?
Please try harder. Guess you're too dull and your son took it from you that's why you cannot even make a good go at lying.
Your he-diot son must be your replica for you to be defending his callousness.
Generation of fools

5 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by sniper77(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
There are 2 sides to every story

So this means the young man lived with and probably started having an affair with the girl .

The girl like some teenagers is gullible and fell in love with the older guy. As much as I hold Yunusa responsible for this issue, the girls parents must share the blame because this shows that they have not successfully instilled discipline in their daughter.

What we read in the newspaper and social media is different from what yunusa's dad is saying.Ese acknowledged that yunusa and other hausas bought food from her mother's shop. The mum gave the same story line. I wonder who is going to confirm that yunusa worked as a domestic help for the orurus . If he is truly 18yrs old we need to ask how he was recruited at 8years old as a domestic help and who was his Guardian that acted as a middle man.

In my opinion, I feel yunusa's father is trying to explore face saving measures and a strategy to get a soft landing for his son.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
loomer:

Let's be realistic here, yenus has to be punished, weda the 13year old girl agreed or not to being with him, it's still classified as rape.

I agree, Yenusa must be made to face the law. But after punishing Yenusa, what next? What happens to Ese? In law it is statutory rape (that is if Yenusa is less than 18), but biologically, he is the father of the child. So how do you suggest the two families handle the child? Please a moment and think about Ese and the baby instead of only Yenusa.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Irishrena1(f): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
bigtt76:
The Oruru's are also culpable. If Yunusa served for 10 years and he is 18 years old then he must have been used as child labor on their farm land as he would have been 7 years old when he started working for them (he's been away since last year) angry ...we've not heard the truest truth about this issue.

You can see he's lying. You need a lie detecting machine to do that not to talk of using a lie detecting machine on him. Even the blind will then watch him flop

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Anextin(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't think you have read all articles, her father went to kano and met same treatment the mum did. Besides, the mum sells mama put for God's sake, surely u know they probably can't afford to have a house keeper, maybe, I haven't seen an hausa house keeper just gate men. I don't buy this man's words, I want yinsua to speak for himself. He has to speak. Not the dad
wirinet:

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by stonch101(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anybody that believe yellow father is a coward.. Two different stories from an old fool.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Forwetinnah: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Very stupid hogwash of a story...one version says he's a mai-ruwa, another version tells us he rides Keke...now baba Yinusa comes up with him being a domestic help for the Orurus for 10years(in between riding Keke and supplying water in wheel barrows) angry. Biko Una don hear this kind tori?? When Aboki begin become house boy for Southerners?? Gate men, mai-suya, mai-ruwa and shoe makers naim I know say be their jobs. Abeggiii

4 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Liam86:

You didn't hear well, the parents were in Kano sometime around September last year when they found out about their daughter's whereabouts, they were almost lynched by irate northern youths for daring to take away their conquest.

I didn't take any sides since this saga started, but the way you people are desperately trying to twist the story even in the face of hard undeniable proofs is just becoming more annoying. All these epistles are targeted at absolving yunusa of any wrongdoing letting him off the hook right? Can't we all leave that job to the police investigators?

You sound like you care so much about the girl's welfare now, is it her welfare you're about or is it saving your brother's skin that you're out for?

I must admit i am having a hard time finding a complete story, most of what i have read are conflicting incomplete stories from all sides. Please refer me to the link where you got the story that the father travelled to kano and was chased by irate youths.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by AnanseK(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

As if your baby factory hooligan fathers are better.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by igboboy3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have never seen a Northerner who will live his land and come to the South to start doing houseboy.
Besides Ese's parents are not so rich, they can't afford a houseboy.

This story get k-leg

4 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Anextin(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nlers are quite funny, everyday they get new stories n they get carried away. They believe n comment in all they read, thereby contradicting themselves based on what's new. Na wah.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

Your girls have been disgracing the nation at home and in Italy and now following a water seller to kano.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by princefaculty(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Realising that your attempt to forcefully convert her to islam will be reverted and that she's now back to her family you are claiming her relationship with your son was against your religion. Hmmm
How funny some idiots claim they don't have a thing to do with people of other faith yet you see them secretly sleeping around with those from other faith and belief... The height of hypocrisy, foolery and deceit

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by AnanseK(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaorama:

As if your baby factory hooligan fathers are better.

No sensible northerner would have allowed that ugly girl to follow him to the north.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by franugo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
There are 2 sides to every story

So this means the young man lived with and probably started having an affair with the girl .

The girl like some teenagers is gullible and fell in love with the older guy. As much as I hold Yunusa responsible for this issue, the girls parents must share the blame because this shows that they have not successfully instilled discipline in their daughter.

u seem like a learned person sir, then pls lets nitpick this little story...it has been established dt yellow is a keke driver, hasn't it? then pls how can he perform his duties as a househelp when he's out everyday of d wk keke-ing all over town? this story looks shaky 2 any right thinking person. it is more likely dt d parents hired yellow 2 be driving their kids 2 n fro their school...right now i wouldn't bliv anything anyone who is related 2 d case says{yellow n his family, ese n her family}. is there no nlander jobless enuffgrin n whose location is close enuff 2 do some investigative work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) / Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.