Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (32156 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Jacks14: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
gunuvi:
okay, so why didn't they release the teenager to her parents when they went searching for her last September?
wear ur concave glass and read the post again..... blind gorilla
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by gunuvi(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacks14:
wear ur concave glass and read the post again..... blind gorilla
thunder fire you bastard. Your father, mother and siblings are animals, your mother is a useless prostitute and she goat. Emana yon nawe. Agrussa
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
did you even wrote what i wrote up there? I came from a muslim background oh..almost all my kingsmen are still muslim till this moment.. I never said islam support infant marriage..i said most of those who practice islam believes in infant marriage...abi what of senitor yarima who married a 13year old girl...or should i even start counting the one's have seen with my own eyes? I forever respect islamic religion..they brought me up with it.. But the islamic i was brought up with is not the same islamic i'm seeing people practice today...imagine bombing a place & saying Allah sent them & he will give them seven Virgin when they died..My point is islam is not a bad religion but bad people now practice islam...

Are you sure? grin why they say they want to be like mohammed?
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by danbrowndmf(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Are you sure? grin why they say they want to be like mohammed?
Thta's why i keep saying the new generation has the wrong orientation about the religion...
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Thta's why i keep saying the new generation has the wrong orientation about the religion...

Hahahahahaha. Prove me wrong.

[5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

So what does this mean? That you pretend to be my friend until I am now a muslim then I become your real friend, not so?
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by danbrowndmf(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Hahahahahaha. Prove me wrong.

[5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

So what does this mean? That you pretend to be my friend until I am now a muslim then I become your real friend, not so?
.cheesy
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by elopee3000(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Don't mind the hypocrites , a friend in Malaysia converted his Muslim girlfriend to Christianity ,he was arrested immediately , flogged with but tam (leather kane )before been deported , these incident happened recently 3months ago.
those people re nigerians problem
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am i the only person who think all this is scam and the truth of the matter is known only by yunusa ese and the parents all what we have been hearing is publicty talk
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by opribo(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
This yellow yinusa must have raped the living daylight out of that poor child. The last of the story has not been heard, maybe soon you will hear the girl has run back to Zkano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-year-old Woman Stabs Salesgirl In Lagos Over N400 Fried Meat (Graphic Pic) / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.