Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (32127 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Shehucom(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.

You're so on point jare. I hate it when people especially nairalanders jump into unnecessary conclusion without fair hearing from both parties. I was banned by the MOD some days back just because I chose not to follow the crowd. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by I888(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
u r so filled with bitterness and hate. Ipob.
You are missing the point. These Northerners just feel they are the only one with monopoly with cruelty. Someone ask if the table was turned would they (Northerners) tolerate what happened to Ese Oruru, come and see their replies and you see how wicked these people. One even said he wont wait for 7 months before is annihilate the entire family of the cultprit.

Do you see the way they reason? Just pray you don't fall into their trap, I tell you. The people are so satanic in their activities and they think they own Nigeria. One even said thank God Ese is pregnant. The same woman you are defending said Southerners dress disguntingly and therefore makes it right for Northerners to sexually harass them. They give so many excuse that makes them right and every other Nigerians WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by I888(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
come hard on her na. Mtchewww.
I guess you are a Northerner... Get the fork out of my sight.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

Nothing More to Add.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by veave(f): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2016
domestic help bawo....
did you not see where they lived?
do they look like they can afford a three square meal for their small family talk more of an extra mouth?
why is it that old men these days are the ones that teach the younger ones how to lie?.....

wetin man pikin no go see for this world?...

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.
Madam No matter what yenusa says here he his very wrong. How there you take an infant away without the consent of his/her parent. People will take shot on islam for yenusa's attitude that doesn't mean islam is a bad religion but u still can't justify people who take shot at islam because the most people who practicing the religion believes in infant marriage. If it was a well civilized country yenusa will be in jail now for pregnanting an infant...
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by preselect(m): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2016
hausa house help for 10yrs!!!!!

when shall it become? who hires a male hausa house help? to cook abi to sleep with their wives? or to wash the floor? I have never heard of male hausa house-helps. there is no amount of spinning that these people have not perfected.

[size=14pt]
this is a simple case of abduction and impregnation. there has been several attempts to change the topic. even if we accept this lie that is floating around, does being a house-help give him and all the people defending him the moral authority to take a child away from her parents, change her religion and make her pregnant?
and dont tell me she changed her religion on her own volition, she is 14yrs and has no such capabilities before the law.[/size]

[size=18pt]I reiterate, all those supporting this social terrorism, this abduction of a poor girl, this subjugation, intimidation and open domination of another, just because they want to exonerate an emir who is perhaps entangled in this mess. . . . . God does not sleep, no evil deed goes unpunished, you have heaped upon yourselves a curse beyond your own understanding. . . . . . . and if you think these people, these marauders, these accursed human hunters, these fascist pedophiles did nothing wrong. . . your daughters or wives or sisters will be abducted and impregnated before you close your eyes in death. . . [/size]

note: no be me de talk. . . na spirit of karma

#BringBackOurGirls
#EseIsNotAisha
#Buhari'sNigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by erimmy(m): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2016
There are three sides to this story,nay five. Ese's side of the story,Ese's parents' side,Yinusa's side,Yinusa's parents' side and then the TRUTH.The truth shall come at an appointed time.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by lonelydora: 2:28am On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
U mean to say.........WAIT! 10years Then there's no telling how long this has been going on. I'm thinking 15-10=5, hence Ese may have been 5 years when they started liking demselves.
I kinda think her parents were either careless or they were out-smarted. Children of nowadays sha.

Bayelsa? Una never see anything when it comes to carelessness of parents in Bayelsa.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by repogirl(f): 2:28am On Mar 04, 2016
This doesn't add up..... This man is lying obviously.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by stinechykee: 3:50am On Mar 04, 2016
God thank you for vindicating Nnamdi Kanu this early time he need you wen he have reaveled the atrocities of Housa/Fulanis and their Yoraba bedfellow.More revelations of Nnamdi Nkanu will unfold very soon
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by elvisdaniels(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2016
elopee3000:
so if igbo man take 14 years old Hausa Muslim girl and took her to obi of onitsha palace and convert her to Christian and u northerners heard that how many people will u think will be dead by now in the north

Don't mind the hypocrites , a friend in Malaysia converted his Muslim girlfriend to Christianity ,he was arrested immediately , flogged with but tam (leather kane )before been deported , these incident happened recently 3months ago.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2016
spyx64:
More revelations continue to emerge on the alleged abduction of Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old from her parents’ home in Bayelsa. Yunusa Yellow’s father, Dahiru Bala, in an exclusive interview with Vanguard, Wednesday, said his son was a house help to the Oruru’s family for 10 years in Yenagoa.

IT WAS REPORTED THAT HE USED TO BUY FOOD FROM THE ORURUS, NOW I AM HEARING HE IS A HOUSE HELP. BUT WHY IS HE SPEAKING FOR HIS SON. SINCE HE KNOWS THAT HIS SON KNOWS BETTER HE SHOULD SPEAK AND SHED MORE LIGHT ON WHY HE HELD HER CAPTIVE FOR 8 MONTHS AND NOT RELEASING HER TO HER PARENTS EVEN WHEN THEY CAME ALL THE WAY FROM BAYELSA TO KANO TILL THE NEWS BURST OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD, DESPITE IT WAS REPORTED EARLIER THAT THE EMIR SHOULD RELEASE HER TO HER PARENTS.

YINUSA'S FATHER IS OUT OF POINT
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by FabioPeter: 4:52am On Mar 04, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

Excellent!

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by rottennaija(m): 5:27am On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
U mean to say.........WAIT! 10years Then there's no telling how long this has been going on. I'm thinking 15-10=5, hence Ese may have been 5 years when they started liking demselves.
I kinda think her parents were either careless or they were out-smarted. Children of nowadays sha.

You mean bayelsa? No try am... No even try raise your kids for their, else na sorry be your name
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by NobleAngell(f): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Bayelsa? Una never see anything when it comes to carelessness of parents in Bayelsa.
Really? Nawao.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by NobleAngell(f): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2016
rottennaija:

You mean bayelsa? No try am... No even try raise your kids for their, else na sorry be your name
Are u serious?
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by simplyOJ(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.
If it were possible to give a million likes I would've done that. The pictures I saw online and watched on the TV does not portray a family who could have afforded any additional domestic help, not to talk of a Hausa boy domestic help. The boy's father must have been advised to put up this defence for who knows what.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by dabimzy(f): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
Seriously? What about the other girl that was also abducted?

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by 1miccza: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
This doesn't add up..... This man is lying obviously.

Aunty wa i've responded oo waiting
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by faridpac2: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2016
spyx64:
More revelations continue to emerge on the alleged abduction of Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old from her parents’ home in Bayelsa. Yunusa Yellow’s father, Dahiru Bala, in an exclusive interview with Vanguard, Wednesday, said his son was a house help to the Oruru’s family for 10 years in Yenagoa.

He also said that he was opposed to the marriage of his son to Ese because he (Yinusa) was already engaged in the village. Yunusa Yellow His words: “ Yunusa was a domestic help to Oruru’s family for 10 years and when he told me of his love relationship with Ese, I opposed him because we already have a bride for him in the village”. Apart from being engaged, he also said allowing his son to marry Ese will be against his religion.

“The relationship between my son and Ese was built on ignorance of their religious background which made it difficult for any of us to support their marriage proposal”.

Dahiru Bala revealed that the teenager reportedly said to be 5 months pregnant converted to Islam on her own free will. “Sequel to the request of Ese, she was converted to Islam on the order of the District Head before he was taken to the Emir’s palace for his final say”.

“On arrival at the Emir’s palace, a senior counsellor who took the brief summon for the Sharia Commission to take custody of Ese Oruru till the arrival of the emir the next day. “ Yunusa Father Shedding more light, Bala said that the emir who subsequently met with them ordered that the Sharia commission should liaise with the Assistant Inspector General of police, zone 1 to return her home with immediate effect.

According to Yunusa’s father “the much anticipated return of Ese Oruru to Bayelsa was truncated by her when she broke down in the AIG office and raised questions on safety to her life back home. Subsequently, the move was halted to pave for investigation”.

The peasant farmer who was surrounded by his village men during the encounter said that “the last we heard of Ese Oruru was that she was in custody of Sharia commission who kept her in the home of the District Head at Kura”.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/my-son-was-orurus-house-help-for-10-years-yunusas-father/

ugly girl
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by yunnyp(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
gunuvi:
okay, so why didn't they release the teenager to her parents when they went searching for her last September?

it is between Yunusa famz and Ese famz...
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by kross01(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

Please shut it if you are unsure of what to say. Go watch the piece AIT did on the family, the dad was the first person to go to kano accompanied by TWO policemen from Bayelsa after having reported the matter to Bayelsa police command and guess what, they spent SEVEN good days in kano without any headway. Seven good days trying to get the emirate council of the North to release one's daughter to him even as he did accompanied by government representatives. My dear, there's no justification for what transpired on this poor girl's case and unless u want to keep living in denial, there's another law (sharia and emirate) the northerners obey and to them supercedes the Constitution of the FRN. Stop blaming the parents of the girl cos their efforts were frustrated from the get go, save for the media outcry they would have resigned to their 'fate' on this.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by olisaEze(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Who kon give am d belle na?
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bewla(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2016
gunuvi:
okay, so why didn't they release the teenager to her parents when they went searching for her last September?
walahi the girl u quote is more intelligent then u or u chosen not to read the guys father story ok if u miss some

the papa say she break down cry say her papa go kill her if she go back na him make IG police detain her to investigate the matter well well

now tell us how will the parent take her back when she is not with them
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Madam No matter what yenusa says here he his very wrong. How there you take an infant away without the consent of his/her parent. People will take shot on islam for yenusa's attitude that doesn't mean islam is a bad religion but u still can't justify people who take shot at islam because the most people who practicing the religion believes in infant marriage. If it was a well civilized country yenusa will be in jail now for pregnanting an infant...
How did you know that Islam supports infant marriage hun? Pls stop saying something you have no knowledge of.
For those linking what Yunusa did with Islam, i think that is totally wrong and unfair, everyday we hear stories about pastors raping minors, engaging in homosexuality, wife snatching to mention a few out of their numerous atrocities. My question is did Muslims ever come hard on Christianity with all types of insults linking your religion with the actions of those pastors?

Peace.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by lonelydora: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Really? Nawao.

Yes. Meanwhile, you are pretty.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Shehucom:

You're so on point jare. I hate it when people especially nairalanders jump into unnecessary conclusion without fair hearing from both parties. I was banned by the MOD some days back just because I chose not to follow the crowd. SMH
My brother, the thing is very annoying, i don't know why people are allergic to truth over tribalism.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by olisaEze(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2016
kross01:

unless u want to keep living in denial, there's another law (sharia and emirate) the northerners obey and to them supercedes the Constitution of the FRN.
well said! And that is the fact every 'ITK' southerner needs to comprehend.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bewla(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

pls don't talk of abortion here the boko haram once u never call for them to be about even when we no they were force and the offsprings can b dangerous to the society in future

this time around we no the guy may have taking advantage of the girl but she new him and give in because she fill she love him and he also fill same
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by olisaEze(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

How did you know that Islam supports infant marriage hun? Pls stop saying something you have no knowledge of.
For those linking what Yunusa did with Islam, i think that is totally wrong and unfair, everyday we hear stories about pastors raping minors, engaging in homosexuality, wife snatching to mention a few out of their numerous atrocities. My question is did Muslims ever come hard on Christianity with all types of insults linking your religion with the actions of those pastors?

Peace.
you won't find any practicing or 'stay home on sunday' Christian supporting those evil pastors you're referring to as compared to many Muslims supporting their own, whether right or wrong. And 4ur info Islam has nothing against child brides. Infact looking at their antecedents and current leadership, they support it. If uve lived in the north, u'll understand.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
coolbis:
funny enough bro, what is going on in terms of tennage pregnance in the south south is much worse than in the north. I served in a village in Bayelsa state, and trust me their girls are already very sexually active as early as 11 years. It gave us so much concern then that we the pear educator trainers( PET) did so much work educating them on why abstinence is the best choice. But you could see from all indication that it is a societal problem, the parents dont even care cause they too are products if abuse in the past. Let some1 deny this fact, then I will give you the evidence.
I've never been to that side, but come across stories like this from those that served there. A corper once told me that its the parents that would even be encouraging them to date their wards. SMH for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife / Police Nab Fake Doctor After Working 10 Years With FG / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.