Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) (61677 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:
I have heard about this Olajumoke girl a lot though I have not paid attention. Abeg is she a member of super falcons?

No she's a singer....
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
neweraomo:
She looks ugly until make up time
Congrats, where is your beautiful face?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
What exactly did she go there to do?
As a motivation or inspiration to the graduating students or what?

This whole thing is getting embarrassingly annoying.Going to inspire people who suffered ,had so many sleepless nights and went through stress for many years is an INSULT.

Well,i won't be suprise if she's made a VC soon with all this useless hyping
You nailed it! I wish i can like your comment 1 million times. INSULT!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some pple say she's not beautiful, na fake plastic make-up face una dey like...shiooor! She's damn pretty here! Natural toh badt!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
First thing dat came to my mind was maybe she wan shake hand with the man of the day @the guy who had 1st class. 5.0GPA.smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wow! Olajumoke again? Somebody help! I need to comment... Where do i comment? Plsss...
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ebayray:
First thing dat came to my mind was maybe she wan shake hand with the man of the day @the guy who had 1st class. 5.0GPA.smiley

In what sense?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
mobikay:

No she's a singer....

Lie mohamed. grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
mobikay:

In what sense?

I was thinking if she was gonna meet with the 1st class G. P. A guy.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
noetic5:
Lady of the moment, Olajumoke, was spotted at UNILAG's convocation, yesterday. The ex bread seller was busy taking pictures with students of UNILAG

the 2nd picture too was taken with a student?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by cole265(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some pple go don vex with this girl in the news again....hehehehejeh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He dey pain o.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by DJBIGGY(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
apoti:
If you want to make front page, just put Olajumoke in the title.
I'm expecting to see Olajumoke spotted in the toilet soon

or showing her backside as she is rubbing body cream embarassed
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ebayray:

I was thinking if she was gonna meet with the 1st class G. P. A guy.
Lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by udelucky: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by adepiero: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ex bread sellergot me laughing grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Lie mohamed. grin
Ur uncle grin
VivaDeAngelo:

Lie mohamed. grin
Ur uncle
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
mobikay:
Lol

Lolz, am serious ooo. cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by horlaryeenqar: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
She is neither ugly nor poor
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by gudnezobago(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i don't see any beauty here
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
sirugos:
Lets be sincere to our self. This lady is not beauty not to talk of ful... The truth is that God just wanted to bless her and actually is her time to shine.
she's beautiful. if I can lay my hands on this kind of girl I will marry her before the fame. I love simple girls. .....anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder-kahlil Gibrain
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
sirugos:
Lets be sincere to our self. This lady is not beauty not to talk of ful... The truth is that God just wanted to bless her and actually is her time to shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7utl9aGsbc
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad
Mr man, no body send u o

As long as u remain a nonentity grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by toprealman: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
YOU ARE MADE OF BLACK, I doff..
It almost messed me on Sunday.... but then we all love it. Don't we?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
sirugos:

BOSS.... Seconded...

You jst hit the Nail on d Head... In fact I concur. That is to say.... What is all this shit abt this lady... The Media hype is jst toooooooooo MuuuuuuucccccccccccH....

Pls don't quote Me [Am not jealous or envying her rise to stardom all of a Sudden, but let's call a spade a Spade , it as do sef]

God bless her hustle and dos following her ..
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
what is she doing there? I thought she is a model
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by son4century(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
And were are the graduands? The woman? Or the pikin she's backing
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by IGLE25(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sun and Moon inclusive na im she be....
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Forced smiles ....hope this girl is happy shaa undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin she dey find 4 unilag?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
They should stylishly push her into one of the lecture rooms, and give her a crash course !!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin

This cap una wan wear this lady na oversize o! Una let her be with husband and family! ejoo o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.