Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Has Anyone Seen WINNER? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Seen WINNER? (1153 Views)

Has Anyone Seen This?? Very Important / Check This Out..... Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Love Before? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
This bae i might on my jamb exam day.
She was such a blessing that i can't really get her off my mind.

This was how it all started..
My center was at one enes sec sch owerrinta in abia state which was supposed to start by 1:30 pm (screw 9ja tym)_ on arriving some hours before the exam period i was hoping to stay not less than an hour outside before facinq the war not knowing that the 9 :30 am set where still entering by that time.
To shorten de story...

Not knowing anyone there i was alone trying to recall things i read before i then came across this girl smiley
We revised, chatted and took snacks together which i paid till it was time to ball in.

On entrance we where told to pay 2k unknowingly, 'lo and behold i was stranded.. I had to rush looking for ATM's but there weren't any ( I heard that one has to travel all the way to aba or umuahia before u can access your dough shocked, those who know where am talking about will understand the distance).
Finally she helped me out and completed it so that i can get in. We sat together and murdered the exam.
After the whole stuff she asked me how i was gonna get home.. mehn!.. sad I couldn't say anything. Suprisingly she gave me T fare shocked ..oops!_ never knew such pretty generous girls still existed.

All this while I never got her contact, I couldn't risk my Q10 to jamb. I gave mine and she promised to call but since then I haven't heard from her. I wanted to atleast refund her and appreciate better.

The only personal info i got about her was her real name "WINNER"

This days i keep thinking about. angry _ NOT what you're thinking tough but i really really wanna hear from her.

Aside the "bye" i can remember the last word she said to me before she left "MAYBE I'M THE BLESSING SENT TO YOU TODAY"

I tried searching her on FB bt to no avail.

Please if there are any ideas on how i can reach her you guys should help me out or anyone who might know her ( she's from isiala ngwa"wink can pass this message to her please.

WINNER please i really need to talk to you! grin angry
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Turn your thinking on how you would gain admission and not how to locate a girl you met at exam centre.
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Turn your thinking on how you would gain admission and not how to locate a girl you met at exam centre.
_ am admitted already through her lucks. Same reason why i wanna locate her.
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
manee2:
_ am admitted already through her lucks. Same reason why i wanna locate her.
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by prahcetomi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smh.......
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2016
I know her op
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Seriously? _
smithsydny:
I know her op
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
manee2:
Seriously? _
yea the Lord sent her to save you .. don't look for her u never her again
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
smithsydny:
yea the Lord sent her to save you .. don't look for her u never her again
_ pls stop
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
manee2:
_ pls stop
speaking from experience bro. they never show up only by Grace
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
smithsydny:
speaking from experience bro. they never show up only by Grace
_ am sure i"l c ha again
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
manee2:
_ am sure i"l c ha again
Amen

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
maybe if you camp at the venue of the jamb center she prolly might walk by someday. it's worth it. tongue
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:
maybe if you camp at the venue of the jamb center she prolly might walk by someday. it's worth it. tongue

_not funi_
I might go looking for her
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
manee2:

_not funi_
I might go looking for her

very funny. you shoulda gotten her full name at least or written her number on your palm after the exam.

don't bother looking for her cos she isn't into you like that.

if she was she woulda contacted u.
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=43486083]

very funny. you shoulda gotten her full name at least or written her number on your palm after the exam.

I wntd to bt she insisted on takinq mine
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=manee2 post=43486904][/quote]
that should tell u she doesn't want any contact with you.
Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:

that should tell u she doesn't want any contact with you.
_
Wot could possibly be her reason(s)?

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid A Regrettable First Date / R / Nicki Minaj shares sexy photos on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.