Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... (695 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by biz2get(m): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Imagine you Just Finish Round 1

And this happened, what would you do?

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by magabounce(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Mcheeeeewee silly
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Omo see gobe
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by biz2get(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2016
ugolance:
grin grin grin grin grin Omo see gobe

See there face like your own tongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2016
He should come back after round two. grin

Afterall he commanded us to go and multiply so how am I to do that without completing this task. It's still part of the ministry I guess. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Tpave(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Na to welcome him wholeheartedly and offer him Kola and drink. Then we can now talk.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by biz2get(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2016
brandnew3:
He should come back after round two. grin

Afterall he commanded us to go and multiply so how am I to do that without completing this task. It's still part of the ministry I guess. cheesy

He didnt say you should shout his name while multiplying undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2016
biz2get:

He didnt say you should shout his name while multiplying undecided
Was that why he came to knock on my door?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2016
What kind of screaming were you doing undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by bewla(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2016
yes who is at the door
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Slimmath(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Most people commented above doesnt understand that diagram.
If dos two are legally married as husband and wife, He would not show up because sex disgusts holy spirit not to talk of Christ. Spiritual people understands that Holy Spirit do leave them at that period they are sexing their partner.
Those two people involves in dt diagram are committing either adultery or fornication. So, He comes to let them know they are committing grave sin as they are misusing their bodies which are His temple that has to be kept clean.
Fornicator and adulterer, your creator is reaching out to you today stop dirtying His room which is your body.
Have you married? Be faithful, have sex only with ur spouse.
Are you single? If you can't control ur self, go and marry. God allow it. . . If you not ready for marriage, then dedicate your body to God and see how He will make good use of it unlike the way u does.
You are human, you can decide to stop and hold-on to ur decision. May God help ur decision. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation Pls.... by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Bros j:common guys...I know yhur all up in tis but yhu wanna keep it down a lil bit??...Trynna sort out somethings back in heaven....so long yall...

Na joke o...b4 some mofo quote me
Ona ra hu o raba ahu undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Betrayed Who? / Have I Really Lose Her? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.