Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos (31466 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by anthonyirekpita(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Lord have mercy on him.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by miketayo(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2016
leofab:
Na God money and no one steals from his father.. My father's money is my money.. So he is only taking what's righty his

Empty ur fathers account and see his reaction grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by amagunnerfan: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Jalubarika:
It's not a sin. Blame not a thief if he steals to satisfy necessary needs. Say Buy food , take care of pregnant wife. The church leadership should do the right thing by empowering him. undecided
He should have approached the church. Yes, I once had to technically approach my church and wasn't happy with the response but at least my dignity is intact.

Plus people should stop having sense of entitlement, let Christ be the judge.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by leofab(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2016
miketayo:

Empty ur fathers account and see his reaction grin
he won't get mad if in tusks used it to do something tangible.. Like replacing the food stuffs on the house or using it to treat myself... Or repair a broken asset in the house... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by muller101(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2016
eleko1:
sad typical Eastside pidu Dem sad.Because He nor fit steal Church money,the useless goat come beat his wife to pulp.They shud slice his ear/cut it off with blade sad
tribal bigot.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Mario1983(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2016
eleko1:
sad typical Eastside pidu Dem sad.Because He nor fit steal Church money,the useless goat come beat his wife to pulp.They shud slice his ear/cut it off with blade sad

How does stealing from church offering get to do with eastside people if you don't have any good thing to say keep quiet

''He who steals must steal no longer; but rather he must labor, performing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with one who has need''
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by fart: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Ehen? Is it only the pastor who should spend the money for private jet? The worshippers deserve money for their jets too na.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Taeewo(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Gbege
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by MRFAV(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
well I guess d man has taken his own portion of his father's inheritance..... lolsss
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Babyphinas(f): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2016
People self
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by mynduu44: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2016
The priest order his release cous it's allowed for thief to thief thief.....
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2016
He did not steal but only took part of his Father's wealth. After all, we re children of God grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2016
Eeya. The priest did good by ordering his release, I only wish he had gone further in counselling and seeing how he can help the man and his pregnant wife. I am sure the church has a welfare dept. Financial frustration can lead people to do really stupid things.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why would he be arrested?

Afterall he stole from his dad pocket

I guess gos is his dad now and dad of everyone according to xtain?
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Seun360(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hell fire dey hungry this guy
Hell fire ko, Hell water ni, na God wan chop those offering?
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Seun360(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
hungryboy:
You never get money, you get mind go put woman belle come dey blame your inability of taking care of her for your stealing,
Mr Kingsley, you are a first class fool,
But our churches too no dey try, make una dey try use this offerings and tithes follow help una poor members nah,

I tire o, well, Churches are commercial centres though.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
He should thank his God that he was attended to by a Catholic priest, if it was one of these new generation churches wey dey fast 50 days and 50 nights for members to pay tithes handsomely, the pastor would have personally beaten him to stupor to remove the demon in him

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by todayguest(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jalubarika:
It's not a sin. Blame not a thief if he steals to satisfy necessary needs. Say Buy food , take care of pregnant wife. The church leadership should do the right thing by empowering him. undecided
dont tell others what you dont know. Proverbs 6:30,31. "people do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.31. Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold;he may have to give all the substance of his house" happy sunday.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by spokesman3k(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hell fire dey hungry this guy

I tells u
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by spokesman3k(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s][/s]
TVTKOKO:
all na business na... You extort money from members, they steal from you shikena cool

My hands no dey dia

kiss
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Peacefulgold(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm....St. Peter Ejigbo...dat used to b my church those days before relocating.... I really wonder how comfortable he was stealing inside a chapel....people get mind sha....
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Godsate: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Sai Buhari

U need to see doctor.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Fourwinds: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
hungryboy:
You never get money, you get mind go put woman belle come dey blame your inability of taking care of her for your stealing,
Mr Kingsley, you are a first class fool,
But our churches too no dey try, make una dey try use this offerings and tithes follow help una poor members nah,
nonsense....so dat lazy goats like Kingsley go continue to imoregnant young girls up and down abi....

Abuse of privilage
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Fourwinds: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
kuuljay:
He should thank his God that he was attended to by a Catholic priest, if it was one of these new generation churches wey dey fast 50 days and 50 nights for members to pay tithes handsomely, the pastor would have personally beaten him to stupor to remove the demon in him
grin
kuuljay:
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
allanphash7:
Why would he be arrested?

Afterall he stole from his dad pocket

I guess gos is his dad now and dad of everyone according to xtain?
e be like say u blind to read....u no read where dem say he beat up his wife.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
mazizitonene:
So d church called police for him ? grin
put on glasses and read well
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by Sunseeker: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
He was FORGIVEN ! That is Real Christianity.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Godsate:

U need to see doctor.

And you need to see Pete Edochie for counseling

Native fowl
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
This man needs Jesus, followed by economic empowerment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.