Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Can This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Love? (518 Views)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / Could This Be Love? (pic) / This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Love? by mrsharpguy: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2016
we have been together for abt 7yrs. we've passed tru thick and thin of life. we've loved and fought each oda. But my problem now is that there is no week that we don't quarrel and keep malice. we quarrel more than we make love. pls, nlandas, is this love? we plan to get married next year. but m scared and concerned abt how we are going to live as husband and wife. pls, I need your advice on wat to do. Should I let her go? wat should I do?!
Re: Can This Be Love? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Depends on what you call 'quarrel'

How serious does this everytime quarrel gets?
How quick do you make up?
Does it affect the relationship/love?
Does she nag?
Are you hot tempered?
Is it violent?

If one of this, then all you need do is figure your (both of you) weaknesses and work on it

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Love? by drtwist(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2016
For 7yrs, you guys suppose to have understand each other to a greater extend.
Though quarrel is bound to take place in a relationship but marriage is a different case. Because it will definitely affect your home. So I advice you sit him down to discuss the possibility of curbing this menace.
Re: Can This Be Love? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2016
what makes you both quarel?
Have you sat down to think it through?
It's normal to quarel but there should be a limit.
Re: Can This Be Love? by Melahou(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2016
you quarrel and keep malice in almost every week...

its enough sign my brother...from experience

leave now or regret later.
Re: Can This Be Love? by Sparklequeen(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm, it's serious oh. Get to know the cause and if the quarrels and malice can stop, if not do the needful

(1) (Reply)

We're Not Sex Objects, Female Lawyers To Senator Ndume. / Pls Explain... / Is This True Love Of ??...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.