Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle (38784 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by SylarsMcQuins: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Sum cooked up story

Can't wait to leave work, enuf clubbing tonyt to ease my pain for d week.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Localamos(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God it's not d husband's head she vandalised..

grin
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by 175(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Ngenekwenu why na? Just move on with your life. . .and leave your ex-husband alone. gringrin
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Jtmanager(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
End time man
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by ASHAKA1(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
thagift:
seun what is the meaning of this? and why no declaration for Christians?
I also wanted to make a comment on that post wen I saw that trash, these Muslims are becoming irritating. am sorry if you're one, Seun in particular
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by bishop4life(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:
Black women and being irrational.

Its not about color.its about the product. women's problem are the least any man can survive. Pray they don't start.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Ladycloud(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
This is so gross
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
bishop4life:

When you grow older,you will understand.
one thing is certain..am older than you ass licker!!!!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by rahman3853(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Last2comment:
Thank God the pestle she used was physical cause if she went spiritual hen, the story for different.
u are even saying a pestle what if it was a Pistol, the story would change direction to 2 homicide or/and 1 suicide.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by bishop4life(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
one thing is certain..am older than you ass licker!!!!

No insult bro. If I want to brag age with anyone, it will be with my age mates st the village.
I never mean to insult shaa,my apologies if you do misunderstood me.

But then you might be making it seem like... With you insults.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by kachnov(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
No picture?
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by sexaddict08(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
thagift:
seun what is the meaning of this? and why no declaration for Christians?

Christianity preaches tolerance, unlike the other people that preaches murder.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
sexaddict08:

Christianity preached tolerance, unlike the other people that preaches murder.

so what if they are planning jihad there how do we know? grin
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by bikefab(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by uboma(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
A scorned woman is more dangerous than a Black Mamba.

So now that she has destroyed his properties, will he take her back? some women don't know when to lick their wounds, and move on with their lives.

Very true.

This is why i refrain from hurting any woman intentionally. No one can read the woman's mind. A woman can harbour animosty for a very long time.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by sexaddict08(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2016
thagift:

so what if they are planning jihad there how do we know? grin

they keep planning jihad daily but the true religion still rule the world. didn't u hear Osama left millions of dollars for jihad in his Will ?
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
sexaddict08:

they keep planning jihad daily but the true religion still rule the world. didn't u hear Osama left millions of dollars for jihad in his Will ?

thats why we need a declaration too, so that Muslim will stop insulting us on Christian topic.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by sexaddict08(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2016
thagift:

thats why we need a declaration too, so that Muslim will stop insulting us on Christian topic.

its OK ...but we na God they fight for us, unlike them wey dey fight for their Child-fucker god.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2016
So nobody's asking what state Katampe or Mpape is in Nigeria? Ok. Continue.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by poyet(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Signs of the end time!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by dechiome(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Pls gentlemen, do you hv d full story abt dis marriage b4 crucifying d lady?.
I am an old man.. but Marriage is sacred. You quarrel with ur partner, separated for 4months and ...bingo... you bring in another woman ! What a generation.... what a marriage....what is this world turning to?.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
A scorned woman is more dangerous than a Black Mamba.

So now that she has destroyed his properties, will he take her back? some women don't know when to lick their wounds, and move on with their lives.
moving on means accepting that he'll not take you back. In that case, do what makes you satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Jacko01: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Madam turn sugar mummy.... Its ova.... Infact wit thia one u do he will never forgiv u.... Broke his ipad ah o jigbi jigbi..... Wen u r beggin him and he remember dat ipad he wil shout never!!!!!!!!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by AfroKnight: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2016
You see why he divorced her? He needs to sue her.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by habsydiamond(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Women with their problems, why on earth did she do that Of what benefit......mumusious woman.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by dominique(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
ShitHead:
Initially, women go dey do gragra...when dumped, the logs of wood will clear from their eyes. Amosu!

For shizzle my nizzle grin
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by dominique(f): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
charix:
So nobody's asking what state Katampe or Mpape is in Nigeria? Ok. Continue.

It's in Abuja
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2016
dominique:

It's in Abuja
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by DutchNegro(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2016
I hope i don't get myself in this kind of mess.. Word of advice for the man: get those neighbours of urs arrested and on ur way back, get a fierce looking pitbull thatz not interested in bullshits like this!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by DIKEnaWAR: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
balash:
When u marry a man and immediately throw away your degree and become a full house wife, this is the result of it.

She is not just jealous! She probably broke and does not have a means to get herself because a hard working woman either working with her degree or fully into a well established business won't even think of the so called man since they have broken up!

That's why I won't embrace full house wife atal, ladies you need to work as well and have a voice in your homes. When a husband is broke u lift him up and when he needs money to facilitate a business deals you render help! Those sort of woman don't get dumped! Most of the dumped woman are the liability types.

Am not saying it's right but this days guys don't respect ladies that don't have anything to bring to the table. You don't have to always wait for a man before you get somethings done!

But so far so Good! I think the lady is not jealous, she probably was with him when there was nothing and he sent her away when he was more okay.

I pray for everyone who is married to have comfort in marriage and always seek God's interventions because we single dudes with the silly marital stories we hearing is scaring the shit out of us mhen!!

Stop writing trash! Everything is not reduced to material things.

She is still in love with him and did not know how to keep him nor get him back now that she has lost him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.