Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle (38779 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Gkemz: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
He should press charges so that after she must had paid it, she will think twice when the thoughts comes in her mind again.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Daronyk(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
It is evident that she will be a violent woman. Why causing trouble all around when you have your life to focus on
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Barney11: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sorry dikenawar,I meant to quote balash.

Just be real,itz not by choice for some women to be housewife as u put it,there are factors,high rate of unemployment and also consideration of kids,I work hard and comes back late sometimes,my wife got a well paying job Buh she has to let go off it cos of the kids since she is likely to be coming back around 8...8:30.i soo much respect her and I make sure she doesn't lack anything.the best job for a woman is business or government job or job that will give her time cos of the family.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by vRendoh(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2016

Some terrified neighbours, who were afraid the woman could do more damage than she had already done, called the police but the woman escaped.

Na wa o for this essay!. Wetin remain wey she never do?
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
eleko1:
The man should be careful.of dis jezebel of ex wife.She came armed to kill the man,that's her ultimate goal.May we not marry witch/wizard

I love warri women, always warring with their husbands. grin
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by eleko1: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
kaeforum:

I love warri women, always warring with their husbands. grin
true talk. sad sad.Nah so my neighbour from ur state dey fight.
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by badonkadonk: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Islie:

Estranged wife vandalises husband’s car

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/estranged-wife-vandalises-husband-s-car/135926.html

This can't happen in naija..

The kind beating wey she go collect.. People go think say her body na central bank..
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by StPete: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
I feel pained like she did it to me. I can still remember how an ex gf did exactly same things to me. Truth be told, those neighbors messed up BIG TIME. I'm so upset right now
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by deebrain(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
if the man got her and gave her a beating... people will come and sing the

"the man is not a real man, he is an animal" song....

One "sweet chin music" by me to her will settle her quick...

angry
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Olitimothy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
My Brother run as fast as u can.....ur Ex is just a destructive element that wants to obstruct u from enjoying ur life....if care is not taken,u might fall into her trap....
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Jennystyle(f): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jennystyle:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
so they say.. wat's d worst u could Eva do to a man?
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Jennystyle(f): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
so they say.. wat's d worst u could Eva do to a man?
Completely ignore him, like he doesn't exist
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jennystyle:
Completely ignore him, like he doesn't exist
cheesy dah one dey pain ooooooooooooo shocked buh u dnt like wen it's bein done to u ryt?
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Jennystyle(f): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy dah one dey pain ooooooooooooo shocked buh u dnt like wen it's bein done to u ryt?
nah it's like a silent killer
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jennystyle:
nah it's like a silent killer
lol so don't do it to someone either. cool
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
A scorned woman is more dangerous than a Black Mamba.

So now that she has destroyed his properties, will he take her back? some women don't know when to lick their wounds, and move on with their lives.
Did she tell you that she wants to be taken back
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Anglovel: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Dennygirl:
He is lucky
. She did very well in 20yrs time she would be glad to be rid of such failure of a husband Kudos to her!when u r young u do certain things but after 20yrs 'u 'd just laugh n move on because u r now made! I totally support her!men pls don't bite d fingers dat feed u!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Anglovel: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
]He is lucky She did very well in 20yrs time she would be glad to be rid of such failure of a husband Kudos to her!when u r young u do certain things but after 20yrs 'u 'd just laugh n move on because u r now made! I totally support her!men pls don't bite d fingers dat feed u!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by Anglovel: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
He is lucky She did very well in 20yrs time she would be glad to be rid of such failure of a husband Kudos to her!when u r young u do certain things but after 20yrs 'u 'd just laugh n move on because u r now made! I totally support her!men pls don't bite d fingers dat feed u!
Re: Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle by SenatorJames(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
May God safe us from desperate spouses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.