Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Donald Trump Art Of Power For Attraction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donald Trump Art Of Power For Attraction. (683 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Art Of Power For Attraction. by Djboosting: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello there...

How are you?

We have a question to discuss about today.

NOTE: If think this is not for you, do us a favor and leave, just stop reading.

And hey, did you miss a post of mine about power, how women feel about you? [email]http://joshuniverse.com/2016/03/02/how-women-feel-about-you/[/email]

If you haven’t, read it right here and come back to join us for today’s discussion because that will make today’s value more clearly for you.

The question is basically along the lines of;

======================================================

Badoo of life, JD, I finally see where I have been missing it with my dealings with women, your Power post actually clear that issue up for me, and your illustration of a strong building. LOL.

Please answer my question. How can I communicate to a woman, that I’m a man of power? (At least she won’t treat me like just some guy who’s approaching her).

-t****y

=======================================================

Sup T****y, God know I’m attracted to a charming guy like you especially in your bifocals spectacle.

I love your kind words. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for believing in yourself. And thanks for getting better every single day and representing team diamond out there.

Nice question you’ve got there, but first, let’s clear something up right here.

What is that?

This line, “....How can I communicate to a woman that I’m a man of power.....”

Yes, that’s it; do NOT try to communicate something to someone. That’s is a low status behavior. Because simply communicating something to someone means that you’re trying to get something from them. You’re trying to get their approval. You are trying to get them to compliment you. You are trying to make them see. (See the word there “trying to”).

When you start working from the mindset of “trying to get”, everything gets fvcked up. You won’t be able to free flow; you start worry about what to say so that you can get a good response from people or girls etc...

You simply should start coming from the mindset of giving. Either what you’re doing is good or just fair, you’re not doing it for reaction, you’re simply giving and wanting nothing in return. You are doing it to have fun with yourself and be happy with yourself.

You are detached from outcomes...

That’s when what you actually want comes back to you in folds. The sex, the money, the women, the respect, the power, the wealth, etc...

Are we cool?

Yes?

Yes.

Good.

Right now, how do you communicate you are a man of power?

How to communicate power....

Let’s talk about 2 very important ways to communicate that.

1. With Your Words.

Yes.

One of the best way to communicate you are a man of power is to verbalize it in your conversation.

But you’re NOT doing it in a reaction seeking way, like “yes, I’ve said it now that I’m a man of power, so she can hear that”.

Lol, no.

You will have to do it in a different way, like in a very subtle manner whereby you’re having a conversation and you just verbalize it subtly.

Let me give you an example:

Let’s say you’re having a conversation with a girl, maybe within the first few minutes of meeting her, you ask her,

“What attributes do you want in a guy if you want to hangout with him?”

Then she’ll reply, with whatever her choices are.

Then you’d ask her,

“You know what I look for when I want to make friend with someone?”

100% of the time, she’ll ask you what?

Then (communicate your status) you say something along the lines of

“I really like authenticity, when she’s really authentic. Like I really like someone who is brave, genuine, strong and truly courageous enough. Who knows what she want, stop worrying and go for it and stop caring about what people think.

When I meet someone who’s not truly authentic, like that’s not someone I want to hangout with. You know what i mean?”

BOOM!

Attraction skyrocket.

Power status skyrocket.

Value skyrocket...

That power status is already verbally communicated in the question you’ve asked. Now she places you that 'power' category.

2. With Your Sub-communications.

Yes, sub-communications.

This by far is the most important of it all, and it is a pity this is where most guys fail.

Sometimes whenever you see a guy who gets the girl most of the time, forget about his sweet talks for the moment. Check just one thing – His Sub-communications.

Sub-communications means; what you are saying, but not with the mouth, but saying with the body. (Your body language, your vocal tonality, your eye contact, your dressing, your grooming, etc...)

Everything I’m not saying with my mouth, I broadcast it with my Sub-communications. Nothing about Josh Fvcking Diamond says mediocre. I challenge the ambitious men who want to make it to the top 1%.

Before you even get to open your mouth and say anything to a hot girl, she has sized everything about you up already and placed you inside the “Man, talk to me” category or “Man, sorry, I’m busy don’t talk to me” category.

All that switches have gone up inside her brain within the few seconds before any interaction with her, consciously or unconsciously, so she can get to OR not to listen to what you’ve got to say, only because your sub-communication has given her all she need to know about you.

The Self-made Billionaire, Brian Tracy once said and I quote;

"What we say with our mouth might be wrong, but sub-communications do not lie. They show exactly who you are."

Now that does not mean you have to put on a $1000 suits or Rolex watch or designer shirt or extra expensive materials just because you want to approach someone. But make sure what you wear befits you, increases your status, and make you look good and happy with yourself.

Also, get yourself well-groomed, nails to be clean-cut, nice haircut, etc...

Ever wondered why women (exclude gold diggers) get attracted to men of high-status?

Just one sentence: - How those types of men carry themselves.

Tony Stark, Dan Kennedy, Donald Trump....

You don’t see Donald Trump fidgeting when talking.

“urhhm...excuse me...can I see...you...urhm...for a few...”

Fvck no, alright?

He talks with confidence.

He walks into anywhere like he owns the goddamn room.

He sits down anywhere, interviews, business meeting, name it.. Very relaxed and comfortable as if always in charge.

Tell me why would any sane woman or girl not attracted to men of such Sub-communications without even saying anything?

Now imagine you are Donald Trump or your favorite movie artist for a day, how will you feel like, how would your sub-communications look like?

How would you walk?

How would you talk?

How would you feel?

That girl you’re trying to approach, how would sit when talking to her?

Good, now start acting like that.

You’re the BOSS. So nothing should stop you from acting like one.

Got a entrepreneurship seminar to prepare for.

I’m out.

Peace.

Josh Diamond.

http://joshuniverse.com/2016/03/04/donald-trump-art-of-power-for-attraction/

Cc. martoz Aarewa

(1) (Reply)

..... / 20 Amazing FACTS You Did Not Know / Affordable Schools In USA Or Canada Where I Can Do My Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.