Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (67139 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by bluespice(f): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2009
lol see them
lovers' tiff
how cute
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2009
FL Gators:

Really?!
What do you want me to do eh?
After you told one of my bidesmaid that this is a dream and that it ain't happening.
Typical Osun men, make a chick fall in love, then leave her cry
Sorry! Pele. Mi o ja e si ol'opon oooo, gbe'ra ni'le ko dide lo mu aso re pada grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2009
lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2009
Oyinda, what are you laughing about? Hmmm? grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 3:07am On Aug 03, 2009
limm then.
it's ur conversation with gators o. u kno engagement comes b4 marriage but ur planning marriage while u haven't proposed yet. oya go on ur kneels n do the right thing tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 3:35am On Aug 03, 2009
oyinda.:

limm then.
it's ur conversation with gators o. u kno engagement comes b4 marriage but ur planning marriage while u haven't proposed yet. oya go on ur kneels n do the right thing tongue
Ok, but we have a problem. I have a very forgetful memory, can you kindly remind me when she comes back? I'd appreciate that. By the way, do you want me to do it in y'all presence or you want to hear the gist in pictures?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ok, but we have a problem. I have a very forgetful memory, can you kindly remind me when she comes back? I'd appreciate that. By the way, do you want me to do it in y'all presence or you want to hear the gist in pictures?
You're not serious at all, my family say dem no want Osun as an in-law sha grin tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by bluespice(f): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2009
see her mouth
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2009
like your own tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 4:05am On Aug 03, 2009
FL Gators:

You're not serious at all, my family say dem no want Osun as an in-law sha grin tongue
That was so not unexpected. I knew it, I just knew it!!!! I shoulda known. Well, wedding canceled then, yeah?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

That was so not unexpected. I knew it, I just knew it!!!! I shoulda known. Well, wedding canceled then, yeah?
Like that? Are you not going to fight for me? Are you saying am not worth it?
Oga o, I should hav known, I just. . . . *sniff*. . . .I shoulda
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 4:19am On Aug 03, 2009
u have to do it twice. one in our presence on here n the other with formal pics as evidence. we shall accept nothing less.
n am sure gator agrees with me.[size=5pt] i think[/size]
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2009
Typical Osun men, make a chick fall in love, then leave her

really? Its typical?

TheSeeker left this out of his analysis. cool
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2009
Na wa o

See as dem don share dem for hand finish

Who get bluespice and tpia??
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2009
dayokanu of course u can have ur pick tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2009
awon omo omi see dem
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2009
what a long tumultuous bizzare frustrating scary weekend
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2009
wow that's a lot of adjectives. so what happened to ur weekend? lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2009
i had a terrible run-in with an old friend. let's just leave it at that.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2009
yea so what happened with ur old friend? lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2009
undecided . . . are you this nosey off cyberspace. gbefila

speaking of osun
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2009
well if u didn't want to share u shouldn't have mentioned it haba. it's ok tho i won't be nosy u can keep ur story to urself. lol

yea what about osun? can we help u?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2009
thought you said you sleep early now.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2009
lol today is an exception
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2009
yea right. i should get on g then.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2009
gosh ur going to keep me up
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2009
how am i gonna keep u up when ur already up.

i had girl issues to deal with this weekend. it was all bad.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2009
well i want to hear ur girl issues. am a girl so i can help u figure it out. lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2009
that won't be necessary.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2009
ouch. ok lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2009
pele ma binu. for your own safety.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2009
E karo oooo Ninu ile yi. Se alafia ni gbogbo ile wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.