Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (67136 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2009
That na the sweet Osun map. What a Living spring state!!!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:31am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yesssssssss?? lol

@pic u play soccer?

Kaabo dear mi. I used to play before but i stopped.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

why is ife central above ife north?

good question.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

ah i see my homelands  cool. lol

why is ife central above ife north?

I don't know why it's like that? You know say no be my design nah,na copy i copy am
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2009
tpia.:

good question.

The person that drew it must have been drunk then. LOL
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2009
looks like its because Ife north is above Ife south. wink

However, I still dont get why Ife central is on top of both Ife south and north

maybe Ife Central is supposed to be Ife west.

where is the actual Ife located?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2009
Dear mi mo fe ri aworan re nah. Bawo lose ma fi ranse simi?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 4:41am On Aug 02, 2009
tpia.:

ife central i'm guessing.
kinda like the city i currently live in has north, west n south n the central is the downtown.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

ife central i'm guessing.
kinda like the city i currently live in has north, west n south n the central is the downtown.

oh, ok.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2009
tpia.:

looks like its because Ife north is above Ife south. wink

However, I still dont get why Ife central is on top of both Ife south and north

maybe Ife Central is supposed to be Ife west.

All the Ife this Ife that are all one single Ife. Ife's just been divided into 4 LGs. There is no Ife west
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2009
Naturez:

All the Ife this Ife that are all one single Ife. Ife's just been divided into 4 LGs. There is no Ife west

I was just guessing.

Where's the "downtown". Ife central most likely grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2009
tpia.:

I was just guessing.

Where's the "downtown". Ife central most likely grin
It should be South I think.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 02, 2009
Naturez:

It should be South I think.

ok wink

I stand corrected.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 4:48am On Aug 02, 2009
is oau in ife?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

is oau in ife?

Yes sure. mo ni mofe ri aworan re. Bawo lose ma fi ranse simi?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by platinumnk(f): 4:56am On Aug 02, 2009
Naturez:

I DO UNDERSTAND SWEETIE. THAT'S WHY I CAUGHT YOU IMMEDIATELY. But don't mind everything ooo,Is play we is grin You know cheesy

Uh. I see. undecided
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 4:58am On Aug 02, 2009
@ Oyin
Mon duro oooo . . . . . . . . . . . .mofe lo sun
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2009
lo sun jare. atutuyopo ni mi. i am ugly lol

what part of ife is oau in? south?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2009
platinumnk:

Uh. I see. undecided

Aren't you going to bed?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 5:08am On Aug 02, 2009
Well, you can fi ranse simi at [size=1pt]naturez01@yahoo.com or fimi si ara awon ore re kia le soro ni idakonko[/size]
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

lo sun jare. atutuyopo ni mi. i am ugly lol

what part of ife is oau in? south?

I'll continue with the lowdown later in the day. I'd love to ri even if you are love-vendor kong grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by platinumnk(f): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2009
Naturez:

Aren't you going to bed?

Not yet undecided undecided sad
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2009
Hey y'all
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Busybody2(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2009
amosexy:

E ma pana ife jor, do like say u no see until dem start to dey send invitations. Me n Gators don dey discuss Aso ebi already.

Oyinda  u r the chief brides.maid  cool

@gators
Hmmmmm,na wa ooo
I talk say any babe wey see Osun man no fall na those wey no get  lipsrsealed undecided d dem go dey follow

U better be prepared cos Osun guyz no dey retire quick oo,as in dem no dey tire

And be prepared cos dey gat 'em big  wink wink wink
[size=14pt]

Nao who eva does not support the holy matrimony btw this two should speak nao or remain mute for eva !!! [/size]

clearing throat We the iyawo ile have not seen the anfani and benefit of being yoked with an ekiti parapo, where is the truckload of cows, yam, ogogoro, swiss lace,a ti bee be lo cheesy So if u no want Modakeke and Ife to trigger WW3, berra go and present the list of our first round of demands to gators alagolo’s parents sharp sharp cheesy

And what do you mean it is my duty to serve obe ATE, what insolent and impudence angry Eni ti o ba mo I’mnotsexy yi ko kilo fun oh, otherwise mo ma da obe yen le lori ni, emi iyalode fun ara e ti won se high table fun. If Alagolo the bride no take time sef, my gele would poke her eyes out, how dare she have a man, 13th one at that, whilst I remain a spinster with a mere 11 men embarassed

Come oh, na who dey use lipstick and nail polish shocked shocked shocked Chei, see the wellshaped eyebrow, the long fingernails, the well manicured hands that puts mine to shame, the silver rings, please remind me later, I need to have his grooming regime pronto so i can look beaurriful too tongue. Gosh why are Osun men soooooo effeminate, my brother/father included
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Remii(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2009
E kaaro oo, eyin ore l'okunrin, l'obinrin. Se ara nle o.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
Busy_body:

clearing throat We the iyawo ile have not seen the anfani and benefit of being yoked with an ekiti parapo, where is the truckload of cows, yam, ogogoro, swiss lace,a ti bee be lo cheesy So if u no want Modakeke and Ife to trigger WW3, berra go and present the list of our first round of demands to gators alagolo’s parents sharp sharp cheesy

And what do you mean it is my duty to serve obe ATE, what insolent and impudence angry Eni ti o ba mo I’mnotsexy yi ko kilo fun oh, otherwise mo ma da obe yen le lori ni, emi iyalode fun ara e ti won se high table fun. If Alagolo the bride no take time sef, my gele would poke her eyes out, how dare she have a man, 13th one at that, whilst I remain a spinster with a mere 11 men embarassed

Come oh, na who dey use lipstick and nail polish shocked shocked shocked Chei, see the wellshaped eyebrow, the long fingernails, the well manicured hands that puts mine to shame, the silver rings, please remind me later, I need to have his grooming regime pronto so i can look beaurriful too tongue. Gosh why are Osun men soooooo effeminate, my brother/father included

Wetin pesin go do with you sef?

Iyalode yin ti poju o ah ahn shocked

@remi and theseeker
in kasan o, eyin omo eniyan
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by bluespice(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
oga oh
love yi o ni part two

oda, seeker ati gators, naturez ati oyinda
when are the weddings?
professional caterer ni mi
i own a company just contract out the food to my company ehn
wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2009
bluespice:

oga oh
love yi o ni part two

oda, seeker ati gators, naturez ati oyinda
when are the weddings?
professional caterer ni mi
i own a company just contract out the food to my company ehn
wink
How can you assume me and Gators? Are you dreaming? Anyways, people are allowed to dream --- then I wonder why and what are you dreaming for? Tell me why you merged me with Gators now now now now now angry
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2009
seeker why r u forming now? we know ur head has almost burst from the swelling tongue
@spice, can u join u to plan the wedding?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2009
oyinda.:

seeker why r u forming now? we know ur head has almost burst from the swelling tongue
TheSeeker:

How can you assume me and Gators? Are you dreaming? Anyways, people are allowed to dream --- then I wonder why and what are you dreaming for? Tell me why you merged me with Gators now now now now now angry
Really?!!

Okay, I'll go and put my wedding gown away since you don't see the "picture" embarassed
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2009
oyinda.:

How did you see that my head is swelling? Oh, were you trying to stalk me and you got into the wrong apartment? grin grin grin
FL Gators:

Really?!!

Okay, I'll go and put my wedding gown away since you don't see the "picture" embarassed
Typical Ekiti stubbornness. Ok, wa je k'a soro, so gbo? Oya pele grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Typical Ekiti stubbornness. Ok, wa je k'a soro, so gbo? Oya pele grin
Really?!
What do you want me to do eh?
After you told one of my bidesmaid that this is a dream and that it ain't happening.
Typical Osun men, make a chick fall in love, then leave her cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.