Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (67137 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2009
Oyin okare ooo. Nitori pe mio si nile fungba die,Oti fe ma yan ale abi?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
FL Gators:

Like that? Are you not going to fight for me? Are you saying am not worth it?
Oga o, I should hav known, I just. . . . *sniff*. . . .I shoulda
"Baby don't cry, I hope you got your head up,
even when the road is hard, never give up . . . . . . "
singing 2Pac into your ears or you want Celine Dion? wink
oyinda.:

u have to do it twice. one in our presence on here n the other with formal pics as evidence. we shall accept nothing less.
n am sure gator agrees with me.[size=5pt] i think[/size]
Who is we? When did you become Ekiti? Oh, are you blanketing as women? Do you want to be there when I do this? grin grin BTW, I see your crush on Ethanol, wanna fill us in? grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
seriously though- this issue of men appearing like women- is it an African cultish thingy?

I saw something to that effect.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
tpia.:

seriously though- this issue of men appearing like women- is it an African cultish thingy?

I saw something to that effect.
I don't follow?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
referring to Naturez' other picture.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
innocenti ni mi o. i no sabi limb wey go fit snatch na2day wife
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by bluespice(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
dayo,
lagos n oyo women need no owners cool
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2009
at all wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

innocenti ni mi o. i no sabi limb wey go fit snatch na2day wife
Oh, really? Snatch am, una no deny for another thread. Ain't you from Ogun state again? The people that never backs down or take a back seat especially when they want to win? Oya, come to the front seat now. I be friend and brother in the Lord Jesus Christ to na2day, so nothing dey happen. If gbege wan burst I go mediate, capiche?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2009
why na2day tho? who is dat? pls don't associate me with na2day abeg. biko
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2009
oyinda.:

why na2day tho? who is dat? pls don't associate me with na2day abeg. biko
Hahahah, are you denying?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2009
Bluespice,

Kini itumo gbogbo firin fitin ti o n so nisin.

Ma gbagbe pe "Aji sebi OYO laari, OYO ki se bi baba enikan kan"
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
does anyone know the etymology and root of the word "juba" in Yoruba?

I think its used in both Christian and traditional worship.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Hauwa1: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
tpia, it reminds me of a song

Baba mo juba re o
Baba mo juba re o
mo juba re o
mo juba re o

ummm, does it mean worship?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Remii(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

tpia, it reminds me of a song

Baba mo juba re o
Baba mo juba re o
mo juba re o
mo juba re o

ummm, does it mean worship?

It means father (God) I serve, worship or bow for you. It is a praise song.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
Remii:

It means father (God) I serve, worship or bow for you. It is a praise song.
Co-sign
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oh, really? Snatch am, una no deny for another thread. Ain't you from Ogun state again? The people that never backs down or take a back seat especially when they want to win? Oya, come to the front seat now. I be friend and brother in the Lord Jesus Christ to na2day, so nothing dey happen. If gbege wan burst I go mediate, capiche?
hahaha. ngbo na2day, you don hear?

be like say oyinda is in high demand.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

hahaha. ngbo na2day, you don hear?

be like say oyinda is in high demand.
Yes, join the race and win. Get a face! grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
he go hard small o. i dey sokoto the girl dey for shokoto. how i go carry am wed?
oyinda leave your mama house bia come become housewife for my ogunmila village
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
Oyinda, o ya, report ara e si'bi ba yi nisinsinyi
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol
@c2, i'm packing my load o. i dey come join u for sokoto

tpia.:

does anyone know the etymology and root of the word "juba" in Yoruba?

I think its used in both Christian and traditional worship.

ju + iba = throway salute.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
Good one Oyinda. So he won't propose to you before you move there and you're hell bent on me to propose to Gators? Hypocrisy at the highest order angry
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by C2H5OH(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol

lol i see i have positively influenced u.

@seeker, why don't u want to propose anyways? it's ok marriage w/o proposal is no big deal. it happens i think. i just thought it woud be cool if u proposed but with the way you're going i wouldn't be surprised if gators left ur ass for somebody else. all u do is make her cry haba u better change ur ways
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
oyinda.:

lol i see i have positively influenced u.

@seeker, why don't u want to propose anyways? it's ok marriage w/o proposal is no big deal. it happens i think. i just thought it woud be cool if u proposed but with the way you're going i wouldn't be surprised if gators left ur ass for somebody else. all u do is make her cry haba u better change ur ways

I never said I wasn't going to propose, did I? I can't believe you just said marriage without proposal is no big deal. I expect more from someone with such pontificating characters as yours -- well, I guess $hyt happens. Well, God knows where she is, she hasn't been here for some days. Is she still crying? Tell her not to cry, big daddy mac is back.

Gators leave me for someone else? Oh no, she wouldn't. She knows no one can accept and tolerate her excesses but me and you know it's all because of mad loff I have for her. I'm not making her cry, she's just being overly sensitive. Tell her to calm down and understand me more. If she wants me, she should talk to her family to like me grin grin grin grin. Anyways, if you see her on your way out, tell her I'm looking for her.

What arrangement do you have for the engagement ceremony? grin grin grin grin gators you no go kill me with laff oooo
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
pontificawetin? i need my dictionary lol
yea u two should work urselves out. where is bluespice the wedding planner sef?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
oyinda.:

pontificawetin? i need my dictionary lol
yea u two should work urselves out. where is bluespice the wedding planner sef?

I don't know where she is. Aren't you a member of the planning committee?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Oga, everybody is just getting married up and down
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
planning commitee ke. no o i'm in the watching commitee. watch n comment. lol tongue
ha the bride is here
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
wedding ke? who's getting married please? tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
ibkaye:

wedding ke? who's getting married please? tongue
Ibk and Fl Gators grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Ibk and Fl Gators grin

Wait o, Ibk is already married tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.