Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

I dont understand the special religious segregation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I dont understand the special religious segregation. (576 Views)

The Teaching Of One Man, One Wife; I Dont Understand This Portion (quotation) / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / You Will Become An Atheist, When You Understand The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I dont understand the special religious segregation. by AceRoyal: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello,
I don't usually frequent this section and my post is not to incite disunity or create tension but I just have to ask some very salient questions.
Question 1- Why do we have only a Muslim subsection here?Thought this is a Religious section and every religion should be given equal opportunity and treatment.Why the preferential treatment.
This to me is also aiding in deepening of the religious divide in this Country.
Question 2: Why can't I as a non Muslim have access to it or comment on topics from that section even when it hits front page?
Question 3: Why must my signature have to change to expressing Allah as the only true God?
Islam having a seperate section has a far reaching negative effects on many.
This section of Nairaland should preach and be a symbol of peace,equality and unity.
This religious divide in this section is not a healthy one.

If Islam can have a subsection,then I also advocate for a subsection for Traditional African Religion!

Please Seun,mynd44,lalasticlala, I need answers to my questions.It's mind boggling and it doesn't make sense.

Note- I'm in no way against Islam,I have so many Muslim friends even though I'm a Christian.I'm only been logical.
If my post offends you,please accept my sincere apologies!

I know I might get Banned for this,but the truth has to be told!

1 Like

Re: I dont understand the special religious segregation. by AceRoyal: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bump
Re: I dont understand the special religious segregation. by Snyman(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Your thread is going to get removed soon, bru. Speaking from experience!

1 Like

Re: I dont understand the special religious segregation. by AceRoyal: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Snyman:
Your thread is going to get removed soon, bru. Speaking from experience!
If they remove it,then it'll be a clear proven that they hate the truth and the mods are hypocrites!
Re: I dont understand the special religious segregation. by udatso: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Seun
New users who do not know the genesis of all these would always ask questions. I suggest you create a thread for the purpose of addressing this concern.
The thread should answer the following questions as well as any other question relevant to this.issue
1. Why do we have a seperate section for Muslims.
2. Why can't non Muslims comment in Islam section without the Islamic declaration on their profile.

I have always tried to reply them and tell them how it all started but I don't think it's enough. Ignoring them whenever they ask these questions or blocking the post isn't a good idea too. I think you should let them know why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont understand the special religious segregation. by orunto27: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nairaland Religious Division is our FAMILY. But when we have one member of the family difficult to talk to, like you're talking to the wall everytime, you must ignore and isolate him or her. So Muslim section is a quarantine of sort.

(1) (Reply)

Evangelizing The Evangelist / Knowing God Through Jesus / Quiz For The Holy Spirit Filled Males On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.