Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos (53924 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You'd be surprised at the answer to the question you've just asked. cheesy
But I really like seeing your moniker pop in and out my followings so I'm just going to have to tell ya!
"It's the same God the Christians and other theists think they serve."
No it's not!
My God is neither a blood thirsty One nor a violent God. He is a loving and gentle God.
He is also not a dirty God but a clean and holy God smiley
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by gafoo4u: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
u will never see wailers here. They wuld be busy searching for another PBM's foreign trip .

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by lonelydora: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
holllandis:
I am very sure they were innocent people !

Tell me you are joking.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin...kill them all...
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
holllandis:
I quoted you out of my desire to check the level of my humanity.......it is not disappointing though, thanks for asking......
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:
No it's not!
My God is neither a blood thirsty One nor a violent God. He is a loving and gentle God.
He is also not a dirty God but a clean and holy God smiley
Hmph! Here we go again. The never ending talk on "what if God does or does not exist" and how ppl resort to ridiculous means(such as worship) to justify every ill they are faced with in society. grin
Lili dear, it's really too hot to fuss!
I enjoy reading your comments and the idea of jumping right after you to see new topics cheesy
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Hmph! Here we go again. The never ending talk on "what if God does or does not exist" and how ppl resort to ridiculous means(such as worship) to justify every ill they are faced with in society. grin
Lili dear, it's really too hot to fuss!
I enjoy reading your comments and the idea of jumping right after you to see new topics cheesy
embarassed
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by idieagle: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=cupid4ig post=43475329]have seen this pics before . they should stop recycling pics pls [/quote
Show us the pix or links or keep short
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Tell me you are joking.
Hello nymphadora we mwwt again grin
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:
embarassed
Ah come on, what is it?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
peterboro:
Are this boko boys human beings at all?
Come to north and they will tell you how dangerous and inhuman this people are....all this action film una deh watch na small thing compared to whats going on there....believe me........if all the people in SS, SW SE will just see the killings going on there, you will never pray for war talk more of insurgency...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
bikefab:
See how dirty and disgusting they look, who knows d kind of stench they'll be oozing.
Believe me they stink to high heavens........they are drug addicts, sex maniacs and illiterates. Fighting because they were brainwashed to do it.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by fiftynaira(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sunnycliff:
The first pic ammunition is terrible! How the hell on earth did we get into the claws of this Devils? May Amadioha and EkeOgwugwu strike Uthman BmDan Fodio and Lugard for this evils! The later deserves exhuming and burning to ashes
Bro I knw they have died long time ago buh what I donr knw if they died by striking or burning
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by undigeh: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
[b][/b][/color][color=]
dainformant:
Troops of 21 Brigade Bama, under 7 Division area of operational responsibility, in a blocking position, have at the early hours of today, cleared escaping Boko Haram terrorists that came through Sabsawa axis of Sambisa forest. The troops also recovered a Toyota Hilux, 2 AK-47 rifles with registration numbers 58006915 and KO 35839, as well as 37 rounds of 12.7mm metal linked ammunition. Unfortunately, one officer sustained injury during the encounter. He is however in a stable condition.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/fleeing-boko-haram-terrorists-gunned.html

[quote author=dainformant post=43474401] Troops of 21 Brigade Bama, under 7 Division area of operational responsibility, in a blocking position, have at the early hours of today, cleared escaping Boko Haram terrorists that came through Sabsawa axis of Sambisa forest. The troops also recovered a Toyota Hilux, 2 AK-47 rifles with registration numbers 58006915 and KO 35839, as well as 37 rounds of 12.7mm metal linked ammunition. Unfortunately, one officer sustained injury during the encounter. He is however in a stable condition.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/fleeing-boko-haram-terrorists-gunnedm

Where is abubakar Sakai?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by kay29000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
kemasdaniel:
Why are dey always looking onkept? dirty tins grin tongue

Cos they are always on the run...no time to bath.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by efilefun(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
cupid4ig:
have seen this pics before . they should stop recycling pics pls
kindly provide a link to the previous post
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by blessingee: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Them go kill 50, we go see picture of 2 .....and why e be say na the same picture we dey see all the time?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Ogologomadu: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where are dey runing to? Stupid ppl.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by makavell: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
By d grace of God d fight is coming to and end in Jesus name Amen.God bless d NA and he will continue 2 protect dem against d so call bh
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by ezebunafo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
holllandis:
innocent people with bokoharam truck abi?clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ah come on, what is it?
lipsrsealed
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by nigeriapolitics(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
holllandis:
. Am sure u no d real ones. Or are u part of dem? God bless NA

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by feedthenation(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is the Nigerian Army we know about, not the ones shown running away from a common insurgency group.
The NA has got its swagger back. Well done to them.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
holllandis:

BOKO HARAM SPONSOR ..........SPOTTED !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by lezan(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls u need mastering english
KuliMart:
When last did those guys took their bath last
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by PENCILLER(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
God bless PMB... Indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by bitingcool: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
ekoson95:
No evil done by man shall go unpunished. If not now, later; if not by man, by God. The victory of darkness over light is only temporary.

What a rugged coy where strong men shed tears and break legs, but remembering that there's a crown after all the battle, they sacrifice their lives for us. All soldiers are men, but not all men are soldiers.

God bless our soldiers.

ALL SOLDIERS ARE MEN BUT NOT ALL MEN ARE SOLDIERS!

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by holllandis: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
tollytexy:

U dey kraze.. u no see BH van?? Na me drive am go there?

And the bodies are close to the truck ,right ? You people just rejoice when anyone is killed by Nigerian army ,suppose they were innocent ? Uncivilized country
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by holllandis: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
ezebunafo:
innocent people with bokoharam truck abi?clap for urself

And the bodies are close to the truck ,right ? You people just rejoice when anyone is killed by Nigerian army ,suppose they were innocent ? Uncivilized country
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by holllandis: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kullant:

BOKO HARAM SPONSOR ..........SPOTTED !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos by holllandis: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
nigeriapolitics:
. Am sure u no d real ones. Or are u part of dem? God bless NA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.