Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate (54641 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / How To Write EFCC Application Letter / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by daintynice: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Those people laughing here make sure you are clean too.....
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
..."to the detriment of your company"

Jesus Christ of Cameroon!
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
sapientia:
Am sorry but i doubt few things here.

I cannot call him a liar, if not, i would have said nothing of such was recieved by him.

Again.. there is no prove this was written by a graduate..

Atleast he could have displayed part of the CV leaving out the names n contacts.

I know its bad the way our gradutes disgraces us but this is way too far.

in all.. I dont believe this
You're no exception.
it is time we stopped criticising people because of what they write or speak. English language is not our language. We are all learners. I am an igbo guy but I can't read igbo fluently or write but no one has ever criticised me. They all care about my english speaking dexterity.

So my brother, if you read your comment you will agree with me that we're all learners of English.

Another nairalander will still come here and point out some errors from what I have written, and the criticism goes on.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Even dull Buhari can do better...grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is a public embarrassement & in respect to the management Unical institute,.just shut of words out here
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by shamecurls(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
UNICAL is more of a garden than a school!
grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by sinola(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Spidermon: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
I know the girl. She is one of the mods on Nairaland.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by EMPERO247(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Na dis kind people were my village people for Akwa Ibom dey call craduad

Ata kraduad grin grin

Dis guy u funny die
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by anigold(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:
She knows somebody who knows somebody from UNICAL..definitely not her
sure...
Generally the standard of tertiary education in naija is poor where exam malpractices and victimization by lecturers is the culture of the day...
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Khayil(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
After laughing out loud I have duly considered this unbelievable application and thus, these are my hypothesis:-

1) Aftermath of a serious hangover
2) A curse from generations before
3) Complete moronism
4) A joke
5).................... on a second thought

Why we dey waste time on this nonsense even if the guy they for nairaland I doubt whether him go fi understand this our English
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is a mischievous, there has to be proper investigation to check if this guy wrote waec, you cant pass a written exam with this handwriting. angry

Haters of Unical beware. angry angry sad angry
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by outflank: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
She probably meant "betterment".
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mayor21:
After there will sa Unical graduates are better than crutech graduates
is nt abt the University bt the students, she must hv used runs on jamb and post ume to gain admission
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
topkuma:
is not possible for a graduate to write an like that.
Is very possible, hv heard of a graduated from AAU, that could not write "original copy received by me" when he went to collect his result.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by anetuno(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shame on whoever posted this poo.You just want to ridicule UNICAL, probably they have ever denied you admission because of your poor performance. Any sane and honest person will know that that thrash cannot even be from a secondary school student in the south and most of you chose to believe it because you guys are shamelessly gullible.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by onos217(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShukurM,I would like to type in font like yours.
Any help to that?
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by teawhy2788(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
What a pity on university education! And university graduates will nw tell us B.sc is better than HND,can u nw see ur lives? Imagine,a university graduates said IMPORTANT is a noun
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by anetuno(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
teawhy2788:
What a pity on university education! And university graduates will nw tell us B.sc is better than HND,can u nw see ur lives? Imagine,a university graduates said IMPORTANT is a noun
What makes you think that thrash is true?
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nayok(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
That ellissa bassey from Eket local government Akwa Ibom grin grin grin grin[/color]color=#990000]
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Mike008(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
So this person pass WAEC, pass JAMB come bag Bachelors Degree?
A camel has finally passed through the eye of a needle.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by anetuno(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
I wonder what has become of the moderators on Nairaland that all sorts of unfounded and obviously invented claims are now making front page. The moderator should delete this post because it is unverifiable and just intended to ridicule and blackmail UNICAL by just one mischievous person. That post is offensive.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by dvalllis: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Agreed as a fact that quality of everything in the country is always on a free fall, we should mind the nature of information we receive and our reaction or responses to them. Sensationalists and attention seekers do not deserve any worthy attention.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Maximus85(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to a twitter user, Phillip Obin, a graduate of the University of Calabar allegedly wrote this embarrassing letter for a job application to his company.

https://twitter.com/philipobin?lang=en

Some will come here and laugh and make jests of this lady when they themselves can't do better.
The only disgrace in this letter is her handwriting and the roughness and that deterrent grammar. Why won't you say you wanna work under pressure when we all know the pressure involved in working here in this country. She made a valid point of wanting to work under pressure just to make customers buy the company's products. Some graduates apply for jobs without knowing the needs of the coy or the reason for that vacancy.

I don talk my own.
This lady is trainable. She's not an empty head.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Naff24(f): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eyah.....and she resemble Lady f o grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by SolexxBarry(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol,now this is funny grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dis one go dey claim B.Sc holder now ooo? Naija my country
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by abdusma8(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Formal Abi informal?
ILoveMakonen:
All of ona when dey laf here so. some of you may have already forgotten how to write an informal letter ooo but...as for dis letter i reserve my comment.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by hungryboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ekakamba:
Ufan fo abeg wetin be the meaning of craduad?
da ikpa, ndionghoke Ekakamba oh, Etekamba kpod ke ndiongho.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by agboolaademola: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
UNICAL product? I am amazed. Hmmmm! anyway, That is where their Hero, Jonathan & his Wife, Na only you Waka come got their Phd & Degree respectively, so nothing new.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by toprealman: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
still possible the man is trying to mess the girl up because of obvious reason.....#conji
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gracious Lord, in Heaven!! Lmao..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.