Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate (54642 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / How To Write EFCC Application Letter / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by justi4jesu(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
iamcharis, Your babe's letter eventually made it to FP grin

Ogainfiniteconcept, coman chichumtin

Justi4jesu, she needs to write a letter to UAE , give her the postal address cheesy

grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Ekakamba: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mbok! Mbok!! Take am easy now. Nå learner I be o grin
hungryboy:
da ikpa, ndionghoke Ekakamba oh, Etekamba kpod ke ndiongho.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
abdusma8:
Formal Abi informal?
That's what i said. Formal is what this graduate wrote....informal is just the basic type ( simple )
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Cekpo34(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aspiregreat:
Unical. lipsrsealed

Am sure there are worse graduates from ur school. Attack the person and free Unical!
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by loomer: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
montezz:

I wonder o

Fine girl, I hear say na so so fight dey naija now
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by wizzyblast(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
This might have been made up.
There is no proof that the writer attended a university... I dont see unical there.
Secondly, a graduate definitely knows better than to write this... If they know they cannot read and write properly, they ask someone to write it for them. term papers and project work would have taught them that. So in MY opinion, this is not from a graduate
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by nkakp(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to a twitter user, Phillip Obin, a graduate of the University of Calabar allegedly wrote this embarrassing letter for a job application to his company.

https://twitter.com/philipobin?lang=en

AM A PROUD GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR .......#GreatestMalabitesandMalabresses#
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Funkychic(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Op....dats what we call "onyu ngwaa" in igbo
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by lukason505: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is what my grandma call tellible.. though incredible sha
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by hungryboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ekakamba:
Mbok! Mbok!! Take am easy now. Nå learner I be o grin
ato uke?
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Ekakamba: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eyo.
hungryboy:
ato uke?
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by adewasco19(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol.... Every word in Dat letter was a hit..... Back 2 back!
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by shaqhead: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sempumping:
Am sure she isn't a graduate .....But she really needs the job
Guy leave matter...I have seen worse than this when I served. I was a CLO back then and corp members needed to write letters for different reasons to my office. My brother if u read some persons letter you will wonder whether they were purging when they wrote it!

Their tenses warranted life sentence.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by omoigbomina(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Her grammar must have deflated the pressure the company was under.Seems she was one of the band ladies of rss kimono when he sang that his song "UNDER PRESSURE"
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by omoigbomina(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Her grammar must have deflated the pressure the company was under.Seems she was one of the band ladies of ras kimono when he sang that his song "UNDER PRESSURE"
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by obisite: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
sapientia:
Am sorry but i doubt few things here.

I cannot call him a liar, if not, i would have said nothing of such was recieved by him.

Again.. there is no prove this was written by a graduate..

Atleast he could have displayed part of the CV leaving out the names n contacts.

I know its bad the way our gradutes disgraces us but this is way too far.

in all.. I dont believe this

Imagine... I tell you,, she even tried,, making attempt,, 2011,,,when I was collecting my statement of result, during Clearance for service... , i witnessed a guy who couldn't write "original statement of result collected by me" might look unbelievable,, but I witnessed it,, which school?... Hahaha one school somewhere in the East,, gringrin so don't doubt this write up,,, seen others
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
iamcharis_, Your babe's letter eventually made it to FP grin

Ogainfiniteconcept_, coman chichumtin

Justi4jesu_, she needs to write a letter to UAE , give her the postal address cheesy
Chineke me! Is that for real? embarassed
Maybe the guy just wanted to throw shades at Unical. Wtf! grin grin
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Bozzy001(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Coconut head!
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by piagetskinner(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lies... I dont believe a graduate would write this way
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
A closer look

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/wtf-see-embarassing-job-applcation.html
this is a lie! u merely cooked up this to attract traffic.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by jomarick(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
DankemzI:
Lol

This one should have gone to a polytechnic undecided
your comment is even more stupid than her letter.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Sammyblaq(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
DankemzI:
Lol

This one should have gone to a polytechnic undecided
Unical is now a polytechnic ryt... be matured for once.

If you don't have lines, just buy a land xxxxxxxxx.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by hearklerb(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
and Degree can't be compare wit HND holder..........mtcheww
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by oluxy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol, can't stop laffin....
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by naijadreamjobs: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to a twitter user, Phillip Obin, a graduate of the University of Calabar allegedly wrote this embarrassing letter for a job application to his company.

https://twitter.com/philipobin?lang=en

I find this hard to believe. U sure your not making this up.

http://naijadreamjobs.com
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by montezz(f): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2016
loomer:

Fine girl, I hear say na so so fight dey naija now
I tire o baba
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Asiri1991: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2016
And the uni is among the first twenty.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by loomer: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
montezz:

I tire o baba

It's well
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by Fourwinds: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2016
goldiam:
She for write am for pidgin,honestly this got me laughing really hard buhahahahahahahahajajaj .
this one na pvssy she use take graduate....such girls will never complain of lecturer's harassment...

it will always show....
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by dejavubobo1(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
anigold:

sure...
Generally the standard of tertiary education in naija is poor where exam malpractices and victimization by lecturers is the culture of the day...
but even at that, a first degree holder wouldn't write or do ds bad.
Re: Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate by emekamn(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
vicboy12:
They girl try small na, what of otheurs that cannot write at all. I know what am saying
Bros, I believe u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.