Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy (739 Views)

How Can Someone Book An Appointment With Spain Embassy In Nigeria? / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy by naijausa: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2009
Hello everyone, doing good?
I want to ask that people who need help booking for an appointment at the US Embassy should let me know so i can help out the little way i can,i cant give out my number cos of the time difference and the flashing flashing from my people, hence you can have this email address, i will surely help as many people as i can, remember, its first come first serve, and don't worry, you're paying nothing.
The email is [color=#000099][/color]christopherenab@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy by goodguy100(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2009
I can see that u are Good, if really without paying nothing.So tell me booking an appointment at US empassy is not all that easy?
Re: Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
Nice.

Sent an email already. . . and where is your location if i may ask ?
Re: Do You Need Help To Book An Appointment At The Us Embassy by naijausa: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2009
I have received lots of mail and able to help as many as i can, unfortunately, there are some that i was unable to help cos of the urgency of their appointment, so sorry about that, and for those who want to know where i reside, i am living in the United State.
I am fortunate to be here and want to do my best to make life better for anyone i can, afterall, what is the use of living if we cant help others.
And for those who keep thanking me, i prefer you thank God and not me because he alone deserve all the Glory, not me at all.
Be free to let me know cos like i said, you don't pay a dine, its free.
I want to please send out warning to those who keep sending me messages and telling me they love me and are in one refugee camp with lots of millions, don't do that please, you are making us look bad around the world, and for your information, i am a very happily married man, i love my wife with a passion and love the lord with all of me.
We can all achieve whatever we want if we all stand together and help one another out.
Nigeria is my country and i will always help any Nigerian no matter what.
Lets make the world a better place and Nigerian the best Nation on earth, we can.
I love you all.
The email again is [color=#770077][/color]christopherenab@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Apapa,lagos / South Africa Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee! / Are You Struggling With Your Coursework?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.