Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form (8892 Views)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) / How Can Someone Book An Appointment With Spain Embassy In Nigeria? / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form by prommy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
i have registered on line ,paid for my visa fee in sterling bank now the problem is how do i book or sbmit my application and what do i go with.please does it waste time, if i must go to Abuja so that i will prepare well financially.
Re: How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form by zoomzu(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
If you reside in lagos, there is no point going to Abuja. Just ensure you arive at UK Visa Centre in Lagos early enough I mean thier office at Billings Way, Oregun Ikeja. I have visited that place time without number. Go with all your documents and the Visa (Evedence of Visa Application fee issued to you by Sterling Bank, Passport Photographs with white background) that's all.
Re: How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form by aryeanlar: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Once you have done it online, there is a section there that you will use for your booking, when you are there, you will see all the available days for submiting your form, then take one suitable for you, on that day, go to either their GRA office or VI office, they will attend to those that done their on online before they attend to anybody. And when your result is ready, you will also be notify online.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. / Uk Visa Application (advice Needed) / Lagos Development (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.