Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Move To African Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move To African Music (713 Views)

African American Women Who Is Attracted To African Men / To: African Men In The Diaspora / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move To African Music by urs4eva: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2009
I'v got quiet a few parties to attend next week.Which are all African related my boyfriend is liberian and for 6 days there are going to be parties every night.

My boyfriend says I can't dance but I no I can a bit but I just get self concious expecially when i look around and see all these other girls shaking it ang jiggling it all over.Then after i see the other girls I loose step then I try to copy.I feel so out of beat.So I need help with my dance steps especially when it comes to awilo longomba and beats that are full on.
Re: How To Move To African Music by Monicaa: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2009
LOL, no one can tell you how to dance , shake or jiggle all you've got like an African on here, online. The highest you could do is ask people and watch in person or videos of such and try to follow up.
Re: How To Move To African Music by oyinda3(f): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2009
i suggest u learn from this girl
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IKx3UU7hwr0[/flash]
Re: How To Move To African Music by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2009
watch Michael Jackson's last video.

He had some African dance moves there.
Re: How To Move To African Music by C2H5OH(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2009
Eeya pele o
Re: How To Move To African Music by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2009
@poster
sometimes less is best. it is better if you just move from side to side not doing much than doing something that you are not good at and look stupid.
dancing is just another part of the misery some people get themselves into.
if you do not know how to "move right" then its better you:
- stay seated the whole night moving your head from side to side.
- dance but do some very simple moves that would make you look "normal".
- tell the people who invite you to dance that you cant dance and pretend to start learning BUT STILL not dancing fully.

there is nothing worst and more shameful than someone who CANT dance, who try hard to show people that they can (while everyone else at the party knows they sukc big time!)
LESS IS BEST!!!!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCMWTjMeWQk&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Need Help. Am I A Jealous Wreck Or Should I Be Concerned ? / How To Get A Kiss / Head Of Relationship?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.