Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (147031 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
oamuyi:

Not seen yet, kindly resend....

Sent already again.

Some of our services at Gomez Corporate Consult LTD @affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by oamuyi(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2018
DeConsultant:

Sent already again.

Some of our services at Gomez Corporate Consult LTD @affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Seen thanks & God bless.

One problem I have is that I have outstanding subscription to pay to the professional body I belong. Will I need to submit evidence of subscription paid to date?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by FIRSTSECOND: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2018
HELLO,
PLEASE HELP.
I AM ON THE VERGE OF MAKING A BUSINESS NAME RESERVATION, BUT THE SITE TOLD ME THAT ON OF THE WORD I USED IS A SPECIAL WORD AND REQUIRES CONSENT CODE.

HOW CAN I GET THIS CONSENT CODE AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

PLEASE ITS URGENT.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
oamuyi:
[b][/b]

Seen thanks & God bless.

One problem I have is that I have outstanding subscription to pay to the professional body I belong. Will I need to submit evidence of subscription paid to date?

Yes it is mandatory that the receipt of the current year subscription is shown. That is one of the requirement.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by wakes: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
FIRSTSECOND:
HELLO,
PLEASE HELP.
I AM ON THE VERGE OF MAKING A BUSINESS NAME RESERVATION, BUT THE SITE TOLD ME THAT ON OF THE WORD I USED IS A SPECIAL WORD AND REQUIRES CONSENT CODE.

HOW CAN I GET THIS CONSENT CODE AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

PLEASE ITS URGENT.

The reality is that there are some names that are restricted or unauthorized for usage, except when the necessary application have been made via a consent for its usage. The application must spell out the reason why the promoter want to use it.

The good news is that we assist clients & company promoters to request for it according to the necessary statutes. Kindly get in-touch with us.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by oamuyi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Will the current year subscription be enough? What of if there are other years to be paid?
DeConsultant:

Yes it is mandatory that the receipt of the current year subscription is shown. That is one of the requirement.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Eizodann: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2018
DeConsultant:

Yes you will have to go ahead, download and sign the document. Just ignore the failed payment status.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 300 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

Thank you very much.
I just got queried with this "DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD FILING RECEIPT WITH CAC LOGO ON IT FROM PORTAL PLEASE". When i was uploading the documents, i attached the BN form which i signed and attached my passport.

What do i do?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Eizodann: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eizodann:

Thank you very much.
I just got queried with this "DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD FILING RECEIPT WITH CAC LOGO ON IT FROM PORTAL PLEASE". When i was uploading the documents, i attached the BN form which i signed and attached my passport.

What do i do?

Now Uploaded. Have found the reciept they asked me to upload, now waiting for there response
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
oamuyi:
Will the current year subscription be enough? What of if there are other years to be paid?

The truth is that, previous subscription fees been owed is of less concern to CAC, that will be the business of your professional body. All CAC needs as a requirement is evidence of your current year subscription. Thanks.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eizodann:

Now Uploaded. Have found the reciept they asked me to upload, now waiting for there response

Thats good news Madam. Kudos.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018

7. NAFDAC Registration

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Even on a Saturday we got some company names approved... Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, with over 300 companies registered in the last 4 years in all corporate registration (ranging from business name, Limited Liability Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademark, Patent, NAFDAC, NEPC, TCC, TIN, Annual Returns etc.

Some yesterday feedbacks from both CAC and a customer.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by oamuyi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
DeConsultant:

The truth is that, previous subscription fees been owed is of less concern to CAC, that will be the business of your professional body. All CAC needs as a requirement is evidence of your current year subscription. Thanks.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on i nfo@gomezconsult.com.

Thanks for this. I really appreciate this..... #cheers
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by cacmatters(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Contact us for your company registration. It's fast and affordable.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2019

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.
Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.
We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by busar(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Quick question please, which of 3 printouts(the business name document has 3 pages) will I upload along the I.d card, receipt since there's only one slot for its uploading?? Please
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
DeConsultant:
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

My business name has been successfully registered. But when I went to collect it 3 working days after, I was told the certificate was not ready. How long do I need to wait for it to be ready?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
covex:

My business name has been successfully registered. But when I went to collect it 3 working days after, I was told the certificate was not ready. How long do I need to wait for it to be ready?

Yes such things happen, sometimes due to system breakdown (for example CAC Alausa is currently experiencing a backlog in their business name section), you just have to give them more days. Lets say a week more, then you can go and pick your certificate.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes, I have a registered limited company but I need a group of company. I want to be like Dangote, Ibeto, BUA etc. Contact us today like the shareholders of TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com or call/WhatsApp: 08107804290.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC.

Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:56am On Jan 09, 2019
There is unregistered group of shop owners in MOSAN AKINOGUN area in Ipaja, Lagos. They contacted us & today we have started their registration as MOSAN-AKINOGUN LOCK-UP SHOP ASSOCIATION.

Why not let’s give your NGOs a legal brand with the CAC. Contact us now on 08107804290 or mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2019
The client called & ask if we could assist him achieve a corporate name for his diverse businesses.

That was how POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD was birth. I know you have some businesses you’re engaged in, let us help couch a business objectives that suit you.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2019
DeConsultant:

Yes such things happen, sometimes due to system breakdown (for example CAC Alausa is currently experiencing a backlog in their business name section), you just have to give them more days. Lets say a week more, then you can go and pick your certificate.

Okay. I'll wait.

Please don't be offended by my questions.

Please may I know the documents to be requested at the FIRS office for just a business name TIN and VAT number?

There are so many half baked, confusing information online about whether or not to write an application letter with the business name as a letter head.

For a newly registered business yet to commence, can I still be given a tax clearance certificate or is the certificate only given to those who have commenced business operations and are paying tax?

Thank you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by phemmy26(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2019
covex:

Okay. I'll wait.

Please don't be offended by my questions.

Please may I know the documents to be requested at the FIRS office for just a business name TIN and VAT number?

There are so many half baked, confusing information online about whether or not to write an application letter with the business name as a letter head.

For a newly registered business yet to commence, can I still be given a tax clearance certificate or is the certificate only given to those who have commenced business operations and are paying tax?

Thank you.

Visit any of the Firs office close to you to get the required documents. There are also some forms which you need to fill so you would still need to visit the office to get those forms. and to your question, you would need to write an application letter on your company letter head.

You can always obtain a tax clearance certificate even if you have not commenced business operations. Tax clearance cert issued by FIRS is only given to limited liability companies....and not a business name or an enterprise.

Other documents you might need to obtain your TIN is'

Application Letter, proof of identification , utility bill, the completed forms given to you, copies of your CAC documents, originals for sighting, ..etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Brizzy404: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
phemmy26:

Visit any of the Firs office close to you to get the required documents. There are also some forms which you need to fill so you would still need to visit the office to get those forms. and to your question, you would need to write an application letter on your company letter head.

You can always obtain a tax clearance certificate even if you have not commenced business operations. Tax clearance cert issued by FIRS is only given to limited liability companies....and not a business name or an enterprise.

Other documents you might need to obtain your TIN is'

Application Letter, proof of identification , utility bill, the completed forms given to you, copies of your CAC documents, originals for sighting, ..etc

Yes, this is right. In addition to the above statement sometimes, when a registered Limited Company have not commence operation and it needs a TCC, the FIRS might compulsory the said company to pay a levy called POL (Pre-operational Levy) to get their TCC. However, kindly note that the factors to be considered includes:

1. The MSTO (Medium Small Tax Office) of the Limited Company official address
2. The date of incorporation of the said Limited Company
3. Sometimes, the tax officer incharge of the said Limited Company can also be a deciding factor.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by superman1073: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
covex:
I have questions please.

My business name reservation has been approved

As I am registering my business name, can I add individual proprietors?

Will they have to sign on the document I need to download to sign and attach my passport?

Do these individual proprietors also have to fix their passports too?

I also want to know if remitta works in the evening. I ask because while I was trying to pay the 500 naira for name reservation one evening ,it failed to pay out successfully. I had to try it the next morning before it worked.

thirdly, while I was filling the business name reservation form, I chose general contracts and merchandise as my nature of business.

Now that I want to register the name, do I state the details of my business and include GENERAL CONTRACTS or GENERAL CONTRACTS AND MERCHANDISE? Which of the two will be correct?

Lastly, My details on the site has 3 names(surn,first and middle) but I just discovered that the form of ID I chose does not have a complete spelling of my middle name. It was shortened. Will that be a problem?

I would appreciate a reply. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.