Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146919 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by simplibaba(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2019
bamangar:

Thanks, i have seen where to download it. Though its showing me "error 404" when i clicked on the page. I guess its network problem from their end

Please where did you downloaded it?
I only have the one remita sent to my mail

Modify: I have gotten it
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by simplibaba(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2019
DeConsultant:
3 days!!! 3 days Extension of 50% discount fees on all Business Registrations.

Do you know that the Corporate Affairs Commission have extended the 50% discount charges on all business registrations by three (3) days.

Now, you are offered another golden opportunity to register that proposed company, business idea, venture or enterprise at an affordable fees.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com now.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

You have been doing a great work here bro.
Please where can i download the cac payment receipt for the 10k payment i made? I only have the one remita sent to my mail.

Modify: I have gotten it.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by completeskills: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
DeConsultant:

Always remember that by nature a business name is not a limited company, so the nature of business is limited to one or two related kind of businesses. Using "Computer sales and accessories, Repairs /maintenance ,Installations, networking and General Contracts" as the nature of business is alright, going beyond this scope may earn your company application a query.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Please I need help...I successfully paid for stamp duty on CAC website and was sent a receipt email of successful payment from REMITA. Now the payment is not showing up on CAC site so that I can continue my application. This was due to their recent upgrade. Please, what do I do?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Necksonnel: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Pls help ? Do I need to fill this place for business name reg and can u pls explain corporation which is a proprietor ?
Thank u

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
completeskills:

Please I need help...I successfully paid for stamp duty on CAC website and was sent a receipt email of successful payment from REMITA. Now the payment is not showing up on CAC site so that I can continue my application. This was due to their recent upgrade. Please, what do I do?

You will have to be patient, it should be service, sometimes it takes time to reflect. If it persist then you can contact us directly.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Necksonnel:
Pls help ? Do I need to fill this place for business name reg and can u pls explain corporation which is a proprietor ?
Thank u

Ignore all this, your business is with Section E and H, thats all, unless if the proprietor of the business is a registered company, but if it is an individual, just ignore it and sign, date, attach passport picture and do the needful.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by descartes400: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Please i was quarried on my Business name registration.

I know the query occurred because I uploaded only my BN_1 application form and submitted before I could realize i needed to upload other documents i.e means of ID, payment receipt and availability note

INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION

Description: delete from object:nature of business.....to, upload all necessary documents pls

but I don't understand the highlighted

Also,should i be worried by the the Das(-) Dash (-) by application for------ and certificate of reg----

Kindly help please!

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
descartes400:
Please i was quarried on my Business name registration.

I know the query occurred because I uploaded only my BN_1 application form and submitted before I could realize i needed to upload other documents i.e means of ID, payment receipt and availability note

INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION

Description: delete from object:nature of business.....to, upload all necessary documents pls

but I don't understand the highlighted

Also,should i be worried by the the Das(-) Dash (-) by application for------ and certificate of reg----

Kindly help please!

1. It means you need to delete or amend the nature of business you have there.
2. Upload all necessary required documents in PDF and send it back.
3. Ignore the highlight, yours is to do the needful.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by descartes400: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is what I wrote on the box for the nature of business:

The nature of business includes but not limited to computer sales and accessories, repairs/ maintenance, installations, networking and general contract.

Now, what exactly am I to amend here again?

They said I should delete from objective:nature of business
Ì
Should I only remove the sentence: (the nature of business includes but not limited to)?

It's a business name that's just into IT stuffs. How else should I write the nature of business? lipsrsealed

Sorry for bugging you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2019
descartes400:
This is what I wrote on the box for the nature of business:

The nature of business includes but not limited to computer sales and accessories, repairs/ maintenance, installations, networking and general contract.

Now, what exactly am I to amend here again?

They said I should delete from objective:nature of business
Ì
Should I only remove the sentence: (the nature of business includes but not limited to)?

It's a business name that's just into IT stuffs. How else should I write the nature of business? lipsrsealed

Sorry for bugging you.

Remove the phrase (the nature of business includes but not limited to). With that it should fly.

7. NAFDAC Registration

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bliss121: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
DeConsultant:

Firstly go to your portal, click on the registration icon, it will show two section, document and payment history. Click on the payment history and download the payment receipt.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).Some of our services at affordable cost:

@DeConsultant
Thank you very much .I appreciate.God bless you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bliss121: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pls CAC querried my registration. They sent me this message:REDUCE OBJECT AND REFORMAT THE REGISTRATION FORM .pls I don't understand .Pls Help me.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by loanky: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by deolumike(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
In all, it's always best to use a professional to save you the trouble and unforseen contingencies that crop up in the process.

See my signature
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
bliss121:
Pls CAC querried my registration. They sent me this message:REDUCE OBJECT AND REFORMAT THE REGISTRATION FORM .pls I don't understand .Pls Help me.

The query is quite straightforward, the nature of business is much, kindly reduce it. Also, there is a mistake on the application from. Work on the form, then you are good to go.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).Some of our services at affordable cost:

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olawealth1000(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello house please, I'd like to know if it's possible to use birth certificate for identity proof during documents upload because I keep getting queried ... "Furnish identity"

Help!!!
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
olawealth1000:
Hello house please, I'd like to know if it's possible to use birth certificate for identity proof during documents upload because I keep getting queried ... "Furnish identity"

Help!!!

The truth is that a birth certificate is a valid means of identification, but it is only allowed for children or should i say minors. For an adult, the valid means of identification is any of the below
1. National ID Card/ NIN Slip
2. PVC (Permanent Voters Card)
3. International Passport
4. Drivers license.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bliss121: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2019
DeConsultant:

The query is quite straightforward, the nature of business is much, kindly reduce it. Also, there is a mistake on the application from. Work on the form, then you are good to go.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Thank you so much for your invaluable help.I effected the corrections.Keeping my fingers crossed.I really appreciate. God bless you.Amen.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes, the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) encourage public users to register or incorporate their companies (Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs) but do you know that there are some errors that renders a registration into queries, double payment, incorrect information etc., in as much as I am willing to assist people make correction, I also will like people to patronize professionals (especially, if you do not have much knowledge on corporate law). Mind you, I am open to all assistance but this days I get more queries or queried application to work on and some of them have paid doubled or the errors are not correctable. Please, if you are sure of undertaking a task, engage a CAC Accredited Agent, a number of us are affordable, faster and you will even get after-sales services on taxation, other government registrations, responsibility of your companies and liabilities attach to running your company effectively.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by becoben: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
DeConsultant:
Yes, the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) encourage public users to register or incorporate their companies (Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs) but do you know that there are some errors that renders a registration into queries, double payment, incorrect information etc., in as much as I am willing to assist people make correction, I also will like people to patronize professionals (especially, if you do not have much knowledge on corporate law). Mind you, I am open to all assistance but this days I get more queries or queried application to work on and some of them have paid doubled or the errors are not correctable. Please, if you are sure of undertaking a task, engage a CAC Accredited Agent, a number of us are affordable, faster and you will even get after-sales services on taxation, other government registrations, responsibility of your companies and liabilities attach to running your company effectively.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Thanks for your professionalism
but please where can i download the business name form "sign it and attach your passport photograph under the column E of the registration form appropriately"
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by descartes400: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please House,

These CAC people can issue query as if you are one of their employee angry

I was issued a query today;

The query says I SHOULD RECONCILE OBJECT ON FORM WITH CRP

what does it mean please?

Kindly help.

Thans
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by descartes400: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please House,

I was issued a query today on my BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION

what does it mean please?

Kindly help.

Thans
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
descartes400:
Please House,

I was issued a query today on my BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION

what does it mean please? what OBJECT, which FORM and what is CRP?

Kindly help.

Thans

This means that your nature of business is different from what you have on your CRP (Portal), what is on your portal must tally with what is on your application form.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by descartes400: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
DeConsultant:

This means that your nature of business is different from what you have on your CRP (Portal), what is on your portal must tally with what is on your application form.

7. NAFDAC Registration

(1) What is on my form for GENERAL NATURE OF BUSINESS was this( Nature of Business includes but not limited to Sales of
computers and Accessories, Repairs/Maintenance,Installations, Networking, and General Contracts)

(1A) BUT I was issued a query on the above: the query was: delete from object:nature of business.....to, upload all necessary documents pls

(2) which then made me based on your kind advise to edit the GENERAL NATURE OF BUSINESS TO:Sales of computers and Accessories,
Repairs/Maintenance, Installations, Networking, and General Contracts. REMOVING THE PHRASE :Nature of Business includes but not
limited to

Now, the application form which I uploaded to them still reflects (1)

Should I now edit (2) to reflect what was in (1) given I was issued a query on( 2), PLEASE SEE (1A)
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some newly registered companies (Business Names & Limited Liability Companies) courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Contact us on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by azikiweironsi(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
@DeConsultant, is it compulsory that one should fill the Secretary portion for limited company? What is the implication?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
azikiweironsi:
@DeConsultant, is it compulsory that one should fill the Secretary portion for limited company? What is the implication?

Yes it is very compulsory. According to Section 293 (CAMA) as attached. Every Limited Companies, be it private or public must have a company secretary and it can not be vacant as indicated in Section 294 (CAMA), therefore it must be filled.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by azikiweironsi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
DeConsultant:

Yes it is very compulsory. According to Section 293 (CAMA) as attached. Every Limited Companies, be it private or public must have a company secretary and it can not be vacant as indicated in Section 294 (CAMA), therefore it must be filled.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Thank you for your quick response sir. I really appreciate it.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
In Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, we are not only professional CAC Accredited Agents, IPON Accredited Agent; our corporate firm also embodies Tax Consultants, who are seasoned professionals. We are always there to give your company the corporate advantage, after sales services and recent tips to make sure your company is up to date with the latest happenings in the Nigeria corporate and tax scene. With over 6 years in the corporate business and having registered over 600 different companies, we are truly your one-stop corporate centre.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by waynemighty(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
DeConsultant:

It is very simple. Just upload a wrong application to the CAC upload site, get the application to be queried, afterwards you can just delete him/her off at the proprietor section.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Thank you very much Sir, God will surely bless you abundantly.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by enigmatious(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good day Bosses please I need suggestions on what I can write as a "nature of business" that will make sense for an IT business that borders on: Business center, graphics designing, selling of vtu airtime and Data, cable TV and PHCN subscriptions, phone repair and accessories

Thank you in advance

cc: DeConsultant
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by azikiweironsi(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2019
@DeConsultant, in Section E:Statutory Declaration of Compliance with the requirements of CAMA by a Legal Practitioner. Is it compulsory that this section be filled by a Legal Practitioner for an Individual as in Section D. before taking it for Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.