Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. (3346 Views)

Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Ghost Moments With Crazy Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
They are sometimes one wouldn't care much wen embarrassed,but one moment one will pray not to be is when you are with the opposite sex,boyfriend,girlfriend,bff etc.they a few have had thou,I remember onetime I had an ap with one better gal I met through 2go(that's wen 2go was still the bomb sha,dunno abt nw)she came over to my house,we had fun,gist and I manage buy one small Coke for her.then it was time for the main event(surely after all the dirty and late night chats of wat we would do to each other wen we see)all this while I just they look time make my papa no com jam us sha.but I was forming boss sey ma papa no dey town so time dey wella,fast forward.na so we dey bed she was on me the next thing I hear my papa open door.within 5secs I started sweating profusely,I came out of my room greeted him thinking he had seen her shoe as soon as he went straight to his room I hurried her out of the house.5minutes later he came out of his room stepping out again I now made one of the worst mistake of my life by reporting myself.cant tell u the rest sha buh the outcome of that surely wasn't good.the girl insult me tire for 2go after stalking me with insults in so many chat rooms.pls lemme hear yours.pls don't mind my mumble jumbled words and writing.

Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by SweetOlive(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin cheesy just negodu..
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
grin cheesy just negodu..
wat is negodu
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
wat is negodu
cheesy na bad thing oooooo... u wan knw am? wink
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can't say it cos I'm still angry
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy na bad thing oooooo... u wan knw am? wink
grin I beg telleme jor.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
grin I beg telleme jor.
omo e mean big breast. grin
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by DankemzI(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:
lwkmd...
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
omo e mean big breast. grin
hahahaha,okay sir Bart guys.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd...
You dey ph abi? you no fit find me I dey vex for u
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:
lolz pls pele ehn,buh I would like to hear sha.just spill it jor.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

You dey ph abi? you no fit find me I dey vex for u
lol add me on BBM let's relate. cool
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz pls pele ehn,buh I would like to hear sha.just spill it jor.
No way! I can't
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol add me on BBM let's relate. cool
Hector! na me you want relate with? NNSS remember?
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

Hector! na me you want relate with? NNSS remember?
lol add me for BBM na, simple instruction u no understand.. cheesy abi na chinko fone u dey use?
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

No way! I can't
chai,just give me a clue tiny tiny clue.i just said ma own na,I know sey nobody send me work sha buh try na.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol add me for BBM na, simple instruction u no understand.. cheesy abi na chinko fone u dey use?
What's the meaning of that? I no blame u
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
grin grin
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

What's the meaning of that? I no blame u
oya na.... whatever... dey ur lane sha.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
chai,just give me a clue tiny tiny clue.i just said ma own na,I know sey nobody send me work sha buh try na.
You be the op? You dey follow derail your thread
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
grin grin
imagine cheesy if na account number I ask for nw, she go just tear her cloth begin jump upandan like barney..
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

You be the op? You dey follow derail your thread
sorry oh if I offend you didn't mean to,me just catching fun oh. wink
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
imagine cheesy if na account number I ask for nw, she go just tear her cloth begin jump upandan like barney..
my guy woman matter na small small,u gaz take them like egg oh.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
SweetOlive:
lipsrsealed
is your own that bad to be speechless smiley.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
my guy woman matter na small small,u gaz take them like egg oh.
lol girls get grade.... her own grade, dem gas treat am like cow... with force.. stvpid geh wey I tell am say make she add me for BBM, simple instruction she nor gree understand... na to flog sense into her head na..

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by gbens2000(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol girls get grade.... her own grade, dem gas treat am like cow... with force..
aba bros na,e Neva reach like that na pele ehn.just find truce even if na fragile one ehn.
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
sorry oh if I offend you didn't mean to,me just catching fun oh. wink
I am not offended sir, you are derailing your thread
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Dennygirl: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol girls get grade.... her own grade, dem gas treat am like cow... with force.. stvpid geh wey I tell am say make she add me for BBM, simple instruction she nor gree understand... na to flog sense into her head na..
Hector, you are mistaking me for someone else. You went as far as calling me stupid. Shebi your sec school close to my house for new rd. I wish I still get your number I for call u
Re: Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbens2000:
aba bros na,e Neva reach like that na pele ehn.just find truce even if na fragile one ehn.
cheesy I just dey Para dis evening sha... too bad she was in my radar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Want To Go Back To School / Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} / Can You Allow Your Single Friend To Live With You In Your Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.