Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. (1879 Views)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
To all the cute nairaland guys,

Coming back from work, your hear your wife and children discussing about your will and how they will share your your property despite the fact that you're still alive and healthy.....

what will be your reaction

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray(Wishing u outstanding sucess)
Leriebloom
Laveda(Queen)
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars

Just come and read some brilliant comments.

#Sips_Hollandia_Yoghurt
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Chidoks(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
They must explain o in an extended family meeting!
But I'm a woman and God forbid, I'll never do such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Leriebloom(f): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
To all the cute nairaland guys,

Coming back from work, your hear your wife and children discussing about your will and how they will share your your property despite the fact that you're still alive and healthy.....

what will be your reaction

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Leriebloom
Laveda(Queen)
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars

#Sips_Hollandia_Yoghurt
Lolz. This is for the guys to answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. This is for the guys to answer.
Yes dearie, thats why i invited you to read their comments. cool
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chidoks:
They must explain o in an extended family meeting!
But I'm a woman and God forbid, I'll never do such.
Hmmm, are you sure? What if your husband have a second wife and kids, won't u do it?
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by ILOVEFOOD: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'll bcum stingy towards dem starting 4rm there on

1 Like

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
Bro, do you think that's the best way to handle this issue
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Chidoks(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, are you sure? What if your husband have a second wife and kids, won't u do it?
God forbid!!! My husband will never marry a second wife. Jehovah God forbid!!!
No matter how he annoys me, his being alive is worth more than all the fortunes in the whole world
Besides even discussing his assets with the children is wrong and as bad as inculcating lazy and irresponsible life style in them
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Chidoks(f): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
The more stingy you become, the more money they have to share when you relocate grin
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Laveda! Me an you gon fight if you don't stop wearin' my tittle!!!! cheesy
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chidoks:

No matter how he annoys me, his being alive is worth more than all the fortunes in the whole world
Besides even discussing his assets with the children is wrong and as bad as inculcating lazy and irresponsible life style in them
Nice one tho, but, what if hubby happens to be the tight-fisted man?
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Chidoks(f): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one tho, but, what if hubby happens to be the tight-fisted man?
If I have children that can even comprehend what will entails, that means I didn't marry today.
If after being married to a stingy man for about 15 yrs, I haven't found a way to earn more money in order to complement what he gives, then something is wrong with me.
Even if he's the most irresponsible man, wishing him dead cannot be the solution. Remember, a living dog is better than a dead lion!

1 Like

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Laveda(f): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
La veda! Me an you gon fight if you don't stop wearin' my tittle!!!! cheesy
You jealous? tongue
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Laveda! Me an you gon fight if you don't stop wearin' my tittle!!!! cheesy
Lol, but she's truly a queen. cool
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by nepapole(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will get a gun, get a bulletproof vest, I wont eat at home again, look for d nearest baba for quality jazz.
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chidoks:

If I have children that can even comprehend what will entails, that means I didn't marry today.
If after being married to a stingy man for about 15 yrs, I haven't found a way to earn more money in order to complement what he gives, then something is wrong with me.
Even if he's the most irresponsible man, wishing him dead cannot be the solution. Remember, a living dog is better than a dead lion!
Wow! Am impressed.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
nepapole:
I will get a gun, get a bulletproof vest, I wont eat at home again, look for d nearest baba for quality jazz.
Lolz, **gives him two bottles of beer**
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, but she's truly a queen. cool
22 If you ever want them finger ta type up another post grin you gon rephrase what you just typed.
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
22 If you ever want them finger ta type up another post grin you gon rephrase what you just typed.
Okay, your majesty.
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
Okay, your majesty.
There ya go wink

No Laveda,I am not jealous tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by nepapole(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, **gives him two bottles of beer**
grin
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Olasco93: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
greatness22:

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Leriebloom
Laveda(Queen)
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars

Since you didn't acknowledge us to come and read brilliant comments, let those you acknowledged come to your rescue and answer your question. Since they are now the Man in question.
#Guys are jealous too.
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Arsenate(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will simply will everything to the motherless babies homes...Fuuuuck it angry
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Olasco93:

Since you didn't acknowledge us to come and read brilliant comments, let those you acknowledged come to your rescue and answer your question. Since they are now the Man in question.
#Guys are jealous too.
Egbon Olasco, if it's the acknowledgement you want, come and collect it. Lolz.
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Here to read comments
That's my lady. cool
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by greatness22(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Arsenate:
I will simply will everything to the motherless babies homes...Fuuuuck it angry
Bros, u harsh o! grin
Re: How Wil You React If Your Wife And Kids Are Discussing Of Sharing Your Property. by Amplitron: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2016
That is an early indicator of fights that will breakout after you relocate.

(1) (Reply)

7 Cartoons Your Kids Should Be Watching / Nairalander Please Help Wish My Wife Happy Birthday / 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.