Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,610 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions (6054 Views)

7 Most Expensive Breed Of Pet Dogs / .....lover of pet / Fearless Kids Spotted Playing With Snakes In Edo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by amtaken(f): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Barr (Mrs) K.K

Sirmuel1:

Really? grin
What's your name sef?
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
maybe zee world...then if you av not be present occupied with zee world or u don't know zee world then I is safe to assume you don't have a t.v at all that Is you you don't know anything tongue
grin "zee"? Yer accent is cute.....
......That was my old moniker ,this is the new one....
.....I am now King! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by atoleybaba(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by atoleybaba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
like transgender?...then i 'd like to change to mama
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by atoleybaba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
like transgender?...then i 'd like to change to mama cool
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
like transgender?...then i 'd like to change to mama cool
Ha! grin That's silly.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by Bizzyliss(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
femiranking28:
This is nothing go look for the name ritor gabi on Facebook he is a Nigerian.. And he plays with lions
correction ritor gbagi a breeder too

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by LajaLaba: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Your role model.
Village girl undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by amtaken(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
See who's talking.

Lokie.

Ekuke.

LajaLaba:
Village girl undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by LajaLaba: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
See who's talking.

Lokie.

Ekuke.

Eranko undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by HardMirror(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Photoshop!
See your life! Smh
When all you watch is african magic why won't you come here and display your ignorance
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by HardMirror(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Vet surgeon in Nigeria?

You must be crying from the bank. grin

Now I know the reason why your threads rick of ignorance. It is better to be silent and assumed wise than speak and dispel all doubt about the level of your IQ.
Awon covenant wife araoko
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by amtaken(f): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
You sound not only like an illiterate but a village one at that.

I know that you got no food, pure water, fuel, money, light etc but can you pretend that you ain't frustrated even for a second?

Empty vessel.

HardMirror:

Now I know the reason why your threads rick of ignorance. It is better to be silent and assumed wise than speak and dispel all doubt about the level of your IQ.
Awon covenant wife araoko
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by amtaken(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
At least I watch from my house, unlike you who have to go to a beer parlour and buy a sachet of pure water to watch.

You are angry because am making your work easier.

I will so frustrate your work that you will soon be delisted from the brown envelope e-rat paupers.

HardMirror:

See your life! Smh
When all you watch is african magic why won't you come here and display your ignorance
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
At least I watch from my house, unlike you who have to go to a beer parlour and buy a sachet of pure water to watch.

I will so frustrate your work that you will soon be delisted from the brown envelope e-rat paupers.

How was service today?
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by barcaboi(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
You sound not only like an illiterate but a village one at that.

I know that you got no food, pure water, fuel, money, light etc but can you pretend that you ain't frustrated even for a second?

Empty vessel.

guys chill.....we learn every day. ...stop the attacks abeg
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by parrotibaba(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
This girl self, displaying her gross ignorance and reveling in it sad
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by bonetalk(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2016
amtaken:
The only way I can believe in the reality of the pictures is if you also live with lions and post the picture evidence here.

nawa ooo, so u 've never seen or heard of that dude before now and u are too lazy search online?
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by bonetalk(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2016
amtaken:

this is getting out of hand . Enough abeg. The thread is derailed already
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by fuckfuckman(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2019
amtaken:
The only way I can believe in the reality of the pictures is if you also live with lions and post the picture evidence here.

Please search the guy on YouTube is real
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by Princejboy(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2019
Nawa oo,are lions now born toothless?
Re: Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions by KingAzubuike(f): 8:26am On May 10, 2019
barcaboi:

plays wt Lion?...do u guys watch Natgeo at all. ....bros dis guy practically lives wt dem and owns God knows ow many lions and other wild cats
You dey mind the morøn..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eagle For Sale / How Much Would A Dolphin Cost? / Mating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.