Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack (31301 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
D south south deserve better lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by pastormellanby: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
continue to pollute your environment why blaming d govt for it.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibolt4m:
....we ain't serious.....u will see more blow up
...its d oil DAT is feeding u if u don't knw
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by shamecurls(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibolt4m:
....we ain't serious.....u will see more blow up

Let me give a brief list

Port-Harcourt refinery
LNG Bonny
Forcados Flow station
Warri refinery

Then Blow-up all Oil exploring company`s in the Niger Delta. e.g AGIP SAIPEM, SHELL, TOTAL FINA ELF, HALIBURTON, SHLUMBERGER, CAMRON and co.......

NB.....Concentrate on pipelines that pass through fertile lands and major sources of water

U owe me....
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Northern shouldn't b ruling Nigeria anymore.....dy always take d country backward with their partial rulership

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
shamecurls:

Let me give a brief list

Port-Harcourt refinery
LNG Bonny
Forcados Flow station
Warri refinery

Then Blow-up all Oil exploring company`s in the Niger Delta. e.g AGIP SAIPEM, SHELL, TOTAL FINA ELF, HALIBURTON, SHLUMBERGER, CAMRON and co.......

NB.....Concentrate on pipelines that pass through fertile lands and major sources of water

U owe me....
......more blows DAT will affect ur stomach are up next

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by shamecurls(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibolt4m:
......more blows DAT will affect ur stomach are up next

The River Niger bridge is also a major facility that allows the transportation of petroleum products across the various regions. I will advice you add it to the list and blow it up too.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by charlesucheh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nobody is polluting anything! Those nuisance are the ones polluting Niger Deltans.. Must they throw Tantrums all the time? So because oil is been drained from that region, then we should give them the whole Nigeria to chew abi? Work! They won't! They prefer to always be spoon fed like crying babies.....And that Massobian with the DSS be sponsoring touts from detention to cause trouble to facilitate his release abi? All these rubbish put together are reasons why I would have prefered a military Dictator like SANI!! To run those barbarians down. Then, we would know if One KALU, TOMPOLO or AVENGERS will have the guts to cough.... Sometimes, I just hate this DEMOCRAZY

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
charlesucheh:
Nobody is polluting anything! Those nuisance are the ones polluting Niger Deltans.. Must they throw Tantrums all the time? So because oil is been drained from that region, then we should give them the whole Nigeria to chew abi? Work! They won't! They prefer to always be spoon fed like crying babies.....And that Massobian with the DSS be sponsoring touts from detention to cause trouble to facilitate his release abi? All these rubbish put together are reasons why I would have prefered a military Dictator like SANI!! To run those barbarians down. Then, we would know if One KALU, TOMPOLO or AVENGERS will have the guts to cough.... Sometimes, I just hate this DEMOCRAZY
....u are talking out of ur forehead,we don't work?we like to b feed lyk a babe.....haba so u are d ones DAT works,ur so-called political system are d ones feeding us......enough is enough let d economic brkdown back to 1960

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria must fall

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
shamecurls:

The River Niger bridge is also a major facility that allows the transportation of petroleum products across the various regions. I will advice you add it to the list and blow it up too.
....d majors are d targets......more blows up

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Ibolt4m(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
shamecurls:

....d majors are d targets......more blows up tongue

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Freedom4us: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
pastormellanby:
continue to pollute your environment why blaming d govt for it.

Why this one dey drink panadol for another person headache.

I beg face the fulanis killing una for Lagos and leave us.

Una never see anything yet.

We stand with the South-East they dont kill us.

You stand with the North.

Lie on ya bed as you make I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by charlesucheh(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibolt4m:
....u are talking out of ur forehead,we don't work?we like to b feed lyk a babe.....haba so u are d ones DAT works,ur so-called political system are d ones feeding us......enough is enough let d economic brkdown back to 1960
you see yourself? You can't even speak well....you sure need that emancipation, but definitely from you illiterate self......... Oil bunker like you.......
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
RareDiamond:
This confused, clueless, tyrannical, dictatorial and ill experienced APC government want to collapse Nigeria by their nonsense policies and actions. I am not surprised all these problems are happening; when the dictator Buhari allowed the lawless army to kill and destroy the homes of innocent individuals in Aba, Onitsha, gbaramatu, Warri, Ogoni, Port Harcourt and Bayelsa etc without restraint, well meaning Nigerians warned him of the likely repercussion of his dictatorial actions but he did not listen. Now these militants that have gone low key have been unnecessarily gingered back to violence.
Army nor kill anybody for Warri o, nor cone here dey lie, n besides is not APC dat bomb the pipeline. And Nigeria problem don tey nor b today, dont blame APC alone, blame Nigeria politician generally, blame illiteracy, blame tribalism, blame religions. Because all this are wat is causing Nigeria down fall.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Utchman1:
The biggest mistake was made by Yaradua in granting amnesty the first time. This should have been handled a long time ago.

Well it is better late than never. FG should fight them once and for all.

Go sign rifle o!
By the way, you can't prosecute any war in Nigeria successfully with no oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
charlesucheh:
I agree wit u but not all ss are lazy, don't generalized that ss is lazy, we r hard working, only a few bad ones like tompolo spoiling our name.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
MrEverest:
Yes, give them resource control aka true federalism. They have wisened up, you cant continue to use their resources to develop other places while their region remains backward! If Bubu likes let him open all the baracks in Nigeria & send his army to Niger Delta, HE CANT WIN THIS ONE!!!
Even if Niger delta was given resource control some few greedy once will be in control of everything we the poor ss masses will still not benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by wealth123: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
You are the one that is confused. The militants are bombing pipelines to polute their environment and cause more problem for their people and instead of condemning them you are wasting your data here to abuse Buhari. Go and contest and win to become president of Nigeria and see how easy it is. Buhari should start worshiping Tompolo like GEJ so that we can have peace in Niger Delta? You are on your own (OYO)

RareDiamond:
This confused, clueless, tyrannical, dictatorial and ill experienced APC government want to collapse Nigeria by their nonsense policies and actions. I am not surprised all these problems are happening; when the dictator Buhari allowed the lawless army to kill and destroy the homes of innocent individuals in Aba, Onitsha, gbaramatu, Warri, Ogoni, Port Harcourt and Bayelsa etc without restraint, well meaning Nigerians warned him of the likely repercussion of his dictatorial actions but he did not listen. Now these militants that have gone low key have been unnecessarily gingered back to violence.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Netexpert(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Someone should advise Buhari to take it easy with the Niger Deltans, else he will spend precious 4 years without achieving anything. Already he has lost one year. Does he think Yar' adua was daft when he negotiated with the boys? He should also know that force is not always might.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by bankylan: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
charlesucheh:

How old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by naccoach5: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2016
the measure you give is themeasure you take pmb good morning sir.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by blessedken92: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
The underwater attack has cut 15 percent of Nigerian crude output, dealing another blow to Buhari, who is already having to cope with a collapse of oil revenues due to falling prices, a Boko Haram jihadist insurgency in the north and secessionist calls in the southeast

15% of Nigeria's oil output? seriously? This is real shit.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by love21a: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2016
shocked

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Asiri1991: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2016
These boys ultimatum has expired. Dialogue is the best option or release Kanu for them.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by alt3r3g0: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2016
MrEverest:
Yes, give them resource control aka true federalism. They have wisened up, you cant continue to use their resources to develop other places while their region remains backward! If Bubu likes let him open all the baracks in Nigeria & send his army to Niger Delta, HE CANT WIN THIS ONE!!!

Who developed Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers state of recent? Lagos state was denied federal allocation for many years and what happened?

He that is faithful over little (thiers have never been little anyways) will be faithful over much.

Look at the people benefiting....where did Asari develope with all his wealth? Benin republic...when Tompolo sold land for 17 billion how much did he disclose to the so called community that he is fighting for? 300 million...and i am sure he still took a share of the 300 million.

These militants are not fighting for resource control...they are fighting for their pockets. They dont mind polluting the environment and destroying what their own future generations will use for their own present greed.

We should stop hiding behind "federal government should develope our land" when we have refused to develope it ourselves.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by MrEverest(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Who developed Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers state of recent? Lagos state was denied federal allocation for many years and what happened?

He that is faithful over little (thiers have never been little anyways) will be faithful over much.

Look at the people benefiting....where did Asari develope with all his wealth? Benin republic...when Tompolo sold land for 17 billion how much did he disclose to the so called community that he is fighting for? 300 million...and i am sure he still took a share of the 300 million.

These militants are not fighting for resource control...they are fighting for their pockets. They dont mind polluting the environment and destroying what their own future generations will use for their own present greed.

We should stop hiding behind "federal government should develope our land" when we have refused to develope it ourselves.
Give them resource control & all these bombing will end, they will secure it with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2016
dese millitants are jst foools, until the whole water in niger delta is no more fit for drinking before they will realize their stupiidity.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Muhammadygk(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2016
feldido:

Have you ever heard about Crisis Management?

At the End, everyone will lose. But the country losses more.

Who told u d country will loose more. Thank god dat 90% of our budget is going to be finance by non oil sector . So u guyz should have a rethink. Let me tell u wat u guyx dnt know, do u know dat the monthly allocation of oil producing states depend on the number of barrel of crude they produce and at d same time d price of d crude per barrel, this is wat we call "derivation". So wen u vandalise oil facility, u are depriving ur self an opportunity to get a lion share of monthly allocation. Dat was y bayelsa government recently complained about receiving lower allocation than many northern state including yobe nd ar unable to pay salaries to d workers. Dat wa s y wike said he cannot continue to afford payment of foreign scholarship nd many other problems due to the factors that I mentioned above. So saying dat pipeline vandalism is going to do our country more harm during low crude price era and wen 90% of our budget is gnna be finance by non oil sector is totally useless. And lastly, one of d negative effect of Pipeline vandalism is environmental degradation or land,wate,air pollution all at thesame time. U deprive ur farmers right to farm on there god given land, u deprive ur people a clean drinking water, u deprive ur people from fishing. One major effect beside all dat I mentioned is OGA CANCER and other environmental related diseases. So is better u have a rethink or continue vandalising oil nd gas facilities. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. LET ME REMIND U SOMETHING. THE NORTH WILL SOON HAVE IT'S OWN GAS AND OIL. SO IF U ARE DIONG DIZ BECAUSE OF DEM, U BETTER STOP!!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by obaino860: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
The underwater attack has cut 15 percent of Nigerian crude output, dealing another blow to Buhari, who is already having to cope with a collapse of oil revenues due to falling prices, a Boko Haram jihadist insurgency in the north and secessionist calls in the southeast

15% of Nigeria's oil output? seriously? This is real shit.

y not 99%,I would have love it,
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by RareDiamond: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
useless comment from a mentally debased person.

Zieristclair:

slowpoke!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by Topshow2010(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
I laugh in swahil,no wonder illiteracy,squalor and deaths are rampant in d Niger Delta riverine area .The miscreats and misfits turn "militants" erroneously thought dey are destroying d economic viability of d nation but dey av ignorantly or willingly forgotten dt its their people dt wud have d first hand toxic effect of d pollution ,moreso dis adminstration is already looking beyond oil for her economic sustenance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.