Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25920 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
NDA, IPDI, Gbenekama accuse military of intimidating villagers

UGHELLI-A militant group, Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate, NDGJM, in the early hours of Tuesday, blew up the Afiesere-Iwhrenene major delivery line to UPS/UQCC, operated by Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, NDPC/Shorelines Petroleum in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The attack confirmed by a leader of the group, self-styled Gen. Aldo Agbalaja, came as the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, which ceased hostilities, last month, accused the military of harassing old men, women and innocent youths in the region under the guise of hunting for militants.

Meanwhile, the Ijaw People Development Initiative, IPDI, has warned that the Federal Government’s plan to continue to militarize the region and intimidate the people despite the fact that NDA and other dangerous militant groups had opted for dialogue will not make the region to forsake the Niger Delta struggle. Also, acting Secretary of the Gbaramatu Traditional Council, GTC, Chief Godspower Gbenekama, has cautioned against the continued militarization of the kingdom and other parts of the region, saying: “It is an ill wind that blows both the inhabitants of thee Niger Delta and the Federal Republic no good.” We’re not fools- Militants NDGJM in an electronic mail statement, said: “The Niger Delta is not a conquered territory and our people have never succumbed to intimidation before, rather we match force with the oppressor’s brutality. The Nigerian government should already know that the people of this part are not fools, who will not be able to see when they are being treated with disdain.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/militants-blow-another-pipeline-delta/

9 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lalasticlala cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by yrret: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Who cares if they blow up the entire community?
Ans: Not Buhari

Who cares if they blow up the pipes?
And: Buhari really cares

Soon enough 'Hunger' will kill citizens more than Boko boys have done.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by HtwoOw: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
yrret:
Who cares if they blow up the entire community?
Ans: Not Buhari

Who cares if they blow up the pipes?
And: Buhari really cares

Soon enough 'Hunger' will kill citizens more than Boko boys have done.

Those who hunger will kill know themselves , so they swallow 100 wraps, they get caught in Indonesia and get beheaded

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by jumper524(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
All the mouth when dis idiots militants get na nairalanders dey give dem

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by joeprince23(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
And to think peace was the only thing buhari could boast of in his sallah message,apart from blaming OBJ UMY GEJ

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by sotall(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
k
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by chiedu7: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
All South South people please know that the South East stand with you 10000%.

They rejected the only President from the South-South.

Tell the South-East they will never be President.

Yet they want us to remain in slavery to them.

Are they all not jokers!

5% they call us, yet we feed them.

They have not lifted a finger against Boko Haram and their mobile section called Fulani Herdsmen

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OsuIbo: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
The NDA is different from the NDGJM. The former, the Niger Delta Avengers, is made up of Ijaw Militants while the latter, the Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate, which carried out this particular attack, is made up of Urhobo Militants. The NDA has agreed to dialogue with the FG but the NDGJM felt left out, so they had to call the FG's attention by engaging in vandalism also.

As I wrote somewhere else, militancy might never end in the Niger Delta. Yesterday it was the Ijaw Militant; Today it is Urhobo Militant; tomorrow it will be Isoko Militant; next tomorrow will be Ilaje Militant; the day after will be Itsekiri Militant. And on and on shall Militancy continue in the Delta till thy kingdom come

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Osama10(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmn.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Zico5(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.

12 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doug07034780891(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bubu should do something or is he still in Daura drinking kunu with his cows..LOL

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by chrischina(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Crocodile smile crying(code)

12 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by dokiOloye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
5% are blowing up their 5% pipelines.
97% come de wail pass.
Hahahahaha.
Dem never grind beans finish,akara come de smell. grin

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sallah Gift

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by itskings1: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
H
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by yrret: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Those who hunger will kill know themselves , so they swallow 100 wraps, they get caught in Indonesia and get beheaded

Don't get you.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by 4everGrand(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
The depth of foolishness of these militants in this ND is amazing.

Y'all can continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by fratermathy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ijaw militants have done theirs and gained attention. Urhobo militants are on the lose now.

Maybe Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani militants will follow next. This is why I love America's stand of non-negotiation with terrorists!

Everyone wants to cash in on free money in the name of activism. These guys are my brothers and trust me when I say that they are fighting for their own pockets and not the common cause. When the money comes now, they'll divide it among themselves. We won't see roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. We won't even see schools.

Greedy fools! Anyone who supports this foolery should be questioned for sanity. In the name of spiting Buhari and unleashing economic mayhem, we destroy our own lands and scare investors away. Even as an indigene, I can't do anything in my place until insecurity is tackled. Talkless of strangers. The rebound effects will surely come. We started kidnapping white men in the name of activism, which has yielded NOTHING. When white men ran away from Warri and environs, our jobless youths started kidnapping helpless mothers, daughters and wives. They'd molest them and traumatise them before their loved ones pay the ransom. This is just one effect of militancy. Another was the rise of armed robbery. Sapele-Eku road, Warri-Eku road and Eku-Abraka road were virtually unpassable due to highway bandits.

I wonder what will happen when there are no more pipelines to blow. Will they start blowing bridges, LG Secretariats, schools and private homes?

May Urhobo nation be great and move beyond this. Dialogue is the key. Wadooooooo!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AnodaIT(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abide with me O Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Henrypraise: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
dia is always an effect to all course taken. d course of dialogue will spring up smaller groups who felt cheated or not carried along in d dialogue process.

d fg shud note dat d Niger Delta does not belong to only d ijaws, infact most of d militants ar not ijaws an average ijaw man is scared to fight, he has so much at stake to loose.

let d fg scheme a program to orientate youths from all diverse kingdoms in d Niger delta, d dialogue process shud be done wit all kingdoms. try dis method, u av strengthened d traditional institution n u saddled dem wit d responsibility of protecting fg's infrastructure within dia domain.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its obvious they can not touch Mrs Faka grin
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by habbyordun(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
OK... Una well done.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by maxvelle: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
always blowing pipeline not dey can even build anyone

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by BrownRoofRep: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
#MyUsernameMyCountry

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by kings09(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by DeKen: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na waoh.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by TerrorSquad147: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
To be honest, I'm no longer in support of this their agitation because I've discovered that all these senseless bombings are being masterminded by greedy and heartless politicians and community leaders that have for long been using monies meant for our wellbeing to enrich themselves and create a future for their generations. I pity the youths of today, the youths of my region, they have decided not to understand the games these people are using them to play.

10 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by emmadaji: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Just In: NLC Rejects N27,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.