Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply (3693 Views)

Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 / Which Life Is Better: Being Single Or Being In A Relationship? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by MrMelvin(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Does single or taken matters

courtesy
melvinjewel.com

Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
not funny

2 Likes

Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by SABASTIEN(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
so am i
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Being single or not, doesn't define who you are as a person. So I wonder why anyone one would give such an answer. You weren't asked how awesome you were, you were asked a simple question - What's your relationship status?

It's only an overly self conscious individual who feels being single puts him/her at a social disadvantage, that would reply like that.

That reply in my opinion, is totally unnecessary
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by CharlotteThomas: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2017
This cartoon picture is awesome and it is really looks funny to me. The relationship don`t define what is the character or attitude of the person like it was said in one the article which was published in best college tips blog. So, I don’t` really give importance to it when I talk with any person.
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by Kekx(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2017
What's awesome about this?
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by habsydiamond(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2017
This one weak me oooo....I don tire as I dey so
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm not single at all because I have my friends and GF. They knew how to lift me up. I even start my blog!
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by jimini: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2018
My friend, if you are single then you are the happiest man on this planet because you don't have a talking machine at home, please enjoy your life. Well, I sometimes write dissertationteam.com review on forums, the idea is to help as many people as I could because most of the websites are offering cheap products and charging high amount. This is unfair also.
Re: Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply by WilliamAlmas: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Ha ha ha ha! What a fun way to share the quote on such a splendid blog. I'm amazed to check your interesting posts on this blog. I am a writer at online companies like nothingbutamovie.com which would definitely assist users. I have shared so many PC related articles which are different and amazing to see, please go through it and tell us whether shared information was effective or not.

(1) (Reply)

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / Names Of Site For Free Adult Sex Comic / Mention That Nairalander.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.