Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Solving Our Problems In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solving Our Problems In Nigeria (566 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria's problems starts & end in d North. How true is this assertion? (bokoharam, Fulani militants, population size, land mass, et al)
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2016
thank God i'm not the only yoruba on this..
the earlier we realise we're our own problem.. the better!
take for instace; what caused enemity between yorubas and igbos online/offline?? ...northerners! we always defend them against the igbos, interfere in what doesn't concern us..

and why do we do this?? because most of them(àbokis)'re illitrates!(they couldn't defend themselves especially online) take nairaland for example.. if a thread is created by a igbo speaking against hausa/fulani/north that thread will end up in igbo-yoruba e-fights.. why?? because there're little or no àboki on nairaland.. the biafran war was suppose to be between igbo-hausa, but they(àbokis) dragged us to it, turning we and igbo against each other.. the àbokis has the highest population in this country, yet they have nothing to offer this country(in form of revenue) other than terrorists, kidnapers/rapist, criminals, disabled persons(beggars here and there).. all they do is Bleep as many pusssies as they could,give birth to...cont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 3:36am On Mar 05, 2016
contd ...give birth to as many babies as they could later to be deployed to SW states.. and those children will grow up here to terrorise us.. they're the reason why this country failed to develop.. fact!

i don't think i've ever heard any thing like igbo-yoruba clash, all i've heard of is hausa vs igbo, hausa vs yoruba.. yet we(yorubas) defend them..

you'll hardly see a abôki(especially the youths) anywhere in the country that isn't equipped with at least a dagger! what for? any slight argument with them, you get stabbed..

they don't normally have valuable properties outside their state(just radio, mat, and at most a scooter/motorcycleundecided), so when they start their trouble they literarily have nothing to lose.. when rioting they will quickly pack their properties dirts while we can't carry our houses, shops, cars and there's even nowhere to run.. they'll raze down everything..

yet we always defend them against peace-loving, productive igbos..WTF?!

Yoruba Ronuuu!!!!!

pls don't mind my english..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 3:43am On Mar 05, 2016
All these will be over soon.
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
All these will be over soon.
i hope so

1 Like

Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2016
lekjons:
contd ...give birth to as many babies as they could later to be deployed to SW states.. and those children will grow up here to terrorise us.. they're the reason why this country failed to develop.. fact!

i don't think i've ever heard any thing like igbo-yoruba clash, all i've heard of is hausa vs igbo, hausa vs yoruba.. yet we(yorubas) defend them..

you'll hardly see a abôki(especially the youths) anywhere in the country that isn't equipped with at least a dagger! what for? any slight argument with them, you get stabbed..

they don't normally have valuable properties outside their state(just radio, mat, and at most a scooter/motorcycleundecided), so when they start their trouble they literarily have nothing to lose.. when rioting they will quickly pack their properties dirts while we can't carry our houses, shops, cars and there's even nowhere to run.. they'll raze down everything..

yet we always defend them against peace-loving, productive igbos..WTF?!

Yoruba Ronuuu!!!!!

pls don't mind my english..
u made sense bro. speaking d truth is all dat matters. keep it up
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
We are all our problems undecided
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
We are all our problems undecided
we? u mean all of us?
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by cjrane: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
North know they are the trouble, but they enjoy it because it forces the south to cede their resources to northerners in order to buy peace.
Re: Solving Our Problems In Nigeria by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
cjrane:
North know they are the trouble, but they enjoy it because it forces the south to cede their resources to northerners in order to buy peace.
can u explain better. How is d south buying peace from d north ?

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu School Girls Abduction: Setting The Records Straight. / Ebonyi: 9 Roast To Death In Petrol Tanker Fire / ‘we Are Pleased With President’s Policies,’ John Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.