Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

[b]learn How To Blog And Make Money Online[/b] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [b]learn How To Blog And Make Money Online[/b] (441 Views)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]learn How To Blog And Make Money Online[/b] by damenko7: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello fellas,

Making money while surfing the Internet is a thing most people find very difficult today. I am talking about legitimate money making and not you being involved in fraudulent activities on the internet. Making legitimate money on the Internet involves great commitment, dedication and motivation. It pains me when I see a graduate like me seeking for employment but couldn't get a job, and at the end such an individual will fall back to his/her parent(s).
We all know we are in an abnormal society, but that shouldn't stop us from utilising our creativity, because when you are creative, then success is not far from you

for those who are interested

1. Do you know you can start earning a decent living online?
2. Do you know about freelance websites where you can work from home and get paid?
3. Do you know one of the best, (if not the best) ways to earn big online is through a blog or website. You will knw about Linda and the rest
4. Do you know anyone can become a blog or website owner?

Now pay close attention[\b]

To achieve all the above is simple, but if you do not have; great dedication, focus and motivation, then frustration will show up and you will definitely quit. This is what most bloggers or website owners do face...

To open a blog or website, you need a name that will identify your site. We call it DOMAIN NAME. You do not choose this anyhow, you choose a domain name based on your niche topic. Your niche topic is what you want to start a blog or website about.

[b]Web hosting companies[\b]
You get your domain name registered with Web hosting companies. You will also be given a control panel that will house your files i.e. all you will need in the process of blogging. Like your wordpress, email account, just to mention few.

To know more about this:

Visit http//blognow4living.com.ng

[b]Things you will learn

1. You will learn how to set up your blog/website. You will be given list of good Web hosting in Nigeria to choose from

2. You will say no to graphic designer/web designer as you will learn how to design your blog/website with a very suitable theme...

3. You will be given hot niche topics to choose from

4. You will learn how to monetize your blog. Through freelancing, selling your product(s), and affiliate marketing

5. You will learn all you need to know about blogging

[b]Note[\b]

If you think making money online is an easy and fast thing to achieve, I will advise you to change that mentality. Don't let anyone deceive you its easy, rather it's challenging but if you doing it right, you will make it big

Visit http://blognow4living.com.ng today

For questions and any other enquiries; contact. Asknow@blognow4living.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Surprises To Expect In Building An Online Forum / 42 Things To Share On Twitter To Get More Followers / Which Hosting Site Do I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.