Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) (476 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2016
If i want to be sarcastic, i'll say this is a "biiiiiiig mouse". It is so unfortunate the educational system in this country has gone this poor.. The ministry of Education have much more work to do. So tell me, if you spot this in the school your child attends, what will you do?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/03/what-will-you-do-if-your-child-attends.html

lalasticlala, Ishilove

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) by AceRoyal: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Won't be so stu.pid to put my child in such school.It can't happen,not even in my imagination.tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) by Kenzico(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2016
The artist just wan spoil progress for the school!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) by ladyF(f): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2016
topic already made FP
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Attends This Kind Of School (Photo) by Chanchit: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2016
We can't blame the foolish artist that painted that shii for them as a mouse cos the school authority must have seen it, the school is just for parents that do not know a giraffe to a mouse.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help With Jamb Issue / Ayodele Awojobi's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Plz Submit Ur Petition About WAEC Exam Cheat In Ur School Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.