Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,002 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Should I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?? (586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?? by haryobami22(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2016
there is this girl that likes me she even told me she likes me but I told her I have a relationship...now I just joked with her that she should come over to my house so that we fan talk beta..she agreed...now I don't know what I should do if she comes..
Re: What Should I Do?? by SUPERPACK: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2016
start by asking the following:
1. how many times did u eat today
2. how many times did u go to toilet today
3. how many times did u urinate today
4. how many cups of water did u drink today
5. what colour of pant and bra are u wearing nw
6. Pls can we play the father and mother play.
Re: What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2016
haryobami22:
there is this girl that likes me she even told me she likes me but I told her I have a relationship...now I just joked with her that she should come over to my house so that we fan talk beta..she agreed...now I don't know what I should do if she comes..
You wanna know what you should do? Bleep HER! or isnt that what you were expecting to hear from us before?
Re: What Should I Do?? by tokiniofficial(m): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2016
haryobami22:

Basically there are FOUR things needed to get You a girl but good thing you have passed the first 3 phase grin . The last stage is closing which means a date or kpanshin and this is what I'll advice you.

Be natural and lead her in convo, add humour and be genuinely interested in her and whatever she likes (find out). Tease her and do role play but if you don't wana kpansh then play games with her and make her the centre of your convo. Don't talk about yourself (even your relationship) let it be her alone.
Re: What Should I Do?? by ladyF(f): 2:11am On Mar 05, 2016
....in case grin
Re: What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Bet I don't understand . What exactly do u want now undecided
Re: What Should I Do?? by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Make sure Dat girl doesn't leave ur house emptty handed

Dats if u knw wat I mean wink
Re: What Should I Do?? by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Be a good christian and give her unleavened bread.

(1) (Reply)

The Phobia List.. / Choose One / 5nairalanders With The Largest Lips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.