Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest (14356 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by Achorise: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Even the dullest political pupil knows the hand behind his trial.Amechi won't be innocent, everyone knows how he talks.
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by oluwaahmed: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
timilehing:
Secondus na undiluted Wailer

Lol. But srzly am tired of Both APC &. PDP.
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by solob15: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2016
what I don't understand is, he was given a car as gift rit? Buhari too was given a car by sambo dasuki from the same money am I rit? then why was Buhari not arrested by EFCC ? can someone help pls I want to know
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by gare(f): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:

https://www.naij.com/753489-secondus-serious-attack-blaming-amaechi-arrest.html

This doesn't deserve a front page, MOD what do we stand to learn and gain from this, none of the commentators above could even give a good reason why Ameachi shouldn't be blamed, Ameachi is no longer a news again stop bringing is issues to front page, for your information it even irritates people. We have nothing to learn and gain from issues bothering on Ameachi, should I would advice you leave it at the politics section.
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by sochima1989(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
where is he from? SS or SE?
are u cutting the SS off the ipob mirage?
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by gbishman: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Another of the PDP's rogues. U can see another demonstration of poor leadership qualities, rather than take responsibility for ur misdeeds u rather shift the blame to others. This is pure cowardice
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by babafirst(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
Leave the Lion of Ubima alone make im work ooo, Secondus.
Secondus!!!!Sorrrrrrrrrry!!!!Seconded!!!!
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by rodbel(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
kokoA:
Wtf is "secondus"? Some people go just dey name dia children anyhow. undecided

Secondus is Mild.... heard of, "London", "Germany", "Skelewu", Sugumba.... damn SS won't kill me o grin grin grin grin
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
sochima1989:
are u cutting the SS off the ipob mirage?
no, but ?
Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by kokoA(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
rodbel:

Secondus is Mild.... heard of, "London", "Germany", "Skelewu", Sugumba.... damn SS won't kill me o grin grin grin grin
One minister from Bayelsa is "heineken". Like say him papa drink 1 crate of Heineken before knacking him mama the night he was conceived.

1 Like

Re: Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest by kclee(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
I believe nigeria has gone above this politics, as the pres. will say don' t fear me but the consequence of your account. Was amaechi there when the cars were shared, given or collected . Or amaechi order the collection.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" / NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen / How Would You Solve The Boko Haram Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.